¡¤Á¤Áø¼÷ÀÇ ¼­¿ï to ´º¿å (22)
¡¤ÃÖº¸³ªÀÇ ¼¼»ó¼ÓÀ¸·Î (7)
¡¤ÄËÀÇ ±ÛÀïÀÌ°¡ Å°¿ì´Â ¹°°í±â (6)
¡¤ÇÑÁ¾ÀÎÀÇ ÀÚ¿¬ ¸ÞãÌÁö (135)
¡¤Çý¹®½º´ÔÀÇ Á¦ÀÚ¸®Ã£±â (27)
¡¤È²·æÀÇ È¾¼³¼ö¼³ (132)
¡¤Èò¸Ó¸®¼Ò³âÀÇ ¼¯¾îÂî°Ô ¼¼»ó (10)
°­¸í±¸ÀÇ ¸¶¶óÅæ¹®ÇÐ
Àú´Â Àý´ë·Î ¿¤¸®Æ® ¸¶¶óÅä³Ê°¡ ¾Æ´Õ´Ï´Ù. Á¦°¡ ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖÀ¸¸é º¸Åë ¸¶¶óÅä³Ê´Â ´Ù ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ°í Á¦°¡ ¸ø Çصµ ´Ù¸¥ ¸¶¶óÅä³ÊµéÀº ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ´Ù¸¸ ¸ø ÇÑ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷Àº ½ÃÀÛµµ ¸øÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ°í ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷Àº ½ÃÀÛÀ» ÇÏ´Â °ÅÁö¿ä.

ÃÑ °Ô½Ã¹° 352°Ç, ÃÖ±Ù 0 °Ç ¾È³» RSS ±Û¾²±â
ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

³ª¸¦ ã¾Æ ³ª¼± Ú¸´ë·ú 5200km Ⱦ´Ü(36)

¡°¿ì¸®ÀÇ ¼Ò¿øÀº ÅëÀÏ¡±°ú ¡°¾Æ¸®¶û¡±ÀÌ ´º¿å ÇÏ´Ã ¾Æ·¡ ¿ï·Á ÆÛÁö´Ù
±Û¾´ÀÌ : °­¸í±¸ ³¯Â¥ : 2021-12-30 (¸ñ) 13:28:01

¡°¿ì¸®ÀÇ ¼Ò¿øÀº ÅëÀÏ¡±°ú ¡°¾Æ¸®¶û¡±ÀÌ ´º¿å ÇÏ´Ã ¾Æ·¡ ¿ï·Á ÆÛÁö´Ù

"Our Wish is Unification" and "Arirang" Resonate under the New York Sky

¿©´À ¶§¿Í ¸¶Âù°¡Áö·Î »õº® ÀÏÂï ÀϾ ¾îÁ¦ Àú³á ¿À·£ ¼¼¿ù ¼±¹è·Î ¾Ë°í Áö³»´ø Ç¥¼øÁ¦ ÇüÀÌ »ç¿Â ¹äÀ» ¸Ô°í Ãâ¹ßÇÑ´Ù. ¹ä ÇÑ ±×¸©ÀÌ ´Ù µé¾î°¡´Ï µçµçÇÔÀÌ ´À²¸Áø´Ù. ÀÌ ±æÀº »ì¾Æ°¡¸é¼­ ¿¹»óÄ¡ ¸øÇÏ°Ô ´ýº­µå´Â ¾î·Á¿ò°ú ¾î¶»°Ô ¸¶ÁÖ¼­¾ß ÇÏ´ÂÁö Ȥµ¶ÇÑ ÈÆ·ÃÀ» ÅëÇؼ­ ¾Ë°í µ¹¾Æ°¡´Â ¸¶Áö¸· ±æÀÌ´Ù. ³» ½º½º·Î¸¦ µ¹¾Æº¸¸ç Áö³­ °ú°Å ¼Ó¿¡ Àؾî¹ö¸®°í ½Í¾ú´ø, µµ¸ÁÄ¡°í ½Í¾ú´ø »îÀÇ Áú°î°úµµ ¶¸¶¸ÇÏ°Ô ¸¶ÁÖº¸¸ç È­Çظ¦ ÇÏ°í µ¹¾Æ¿À´Â ±æÀÌ´Ù. ÀÌÁ¦ ÀÌ ±æÀÇ ³¡¿¡ ¼­¸é ÀڽۨÀ» ÀÒ°í ÁÖ´ª µé¾î¼­ ¿òÃ÷¸®´Â ÀÏÀº ¾øÀ» °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ±×°÷ÀÌ ³ªÀÇ »õ·Î¿î Ãâ¹ßÁöÁ¡ÀÎ °ÍÀº Å« Àǹ̰¡ ÀÖ´Ù. »õ·Î¿î Ãâ¹ßÀº ¾ÆÁ÷µµ ¾î´À ¹æÇâÀ» ÇâÇØ ´Þ·Á°¡¾ß ÇÒÁö ¼÷Á¦¸¦ Ç®Áö ¸øÇßÁö¸¸ ¸»ÀÌ´Ù.

As usual, I wake up early in the morning and leave after eating the meal that Mr. Pyo Soon-je bought for me yesterday evening. I ate A bowl full of rice, so I feel strong. This is the last part of the long trip to go back after knowing through rigorous training how to face the difficulties of unexpected attacks in life. I'm on my way back after reconciliated with ups and downs of my past life I¡¯ve wanted to run away, looking back and facing the life as it was. Now at the end of this road, I will not lose my confidence and never shrink. It is very meaningful that it is my new starting point. I still haven't solved my homework which direction I should run for a new start.

´Þ¸®¸é¼­ ³ª´Â ´©±¸Àΰ¡ ¹¯°í ±× ±æ À§¿¡¼­ ÇØ´äÀ» ±¸Çß´Ù. ³»°¡ ¹«¾ùÀ» ´õ ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´ÂÁö, ¹«¾ùÀ» ´õ ¹è¿ö¾ß ÇÏ´ÂÁö, ¹«¾ùÀ» ¸ø ÇÏ¿´´ÂÁö ÇØ´äÀ» ±¸Çß´Ù. ³ª´Â ±æÀ» ´Þ¸®¸é¼­ ¿ë¼­¿Í Ä¡À¯ÀÇ ÈûÀ» ¾ò¾ú´Ù. ²÷ÀÓ¾øÀÌ ÇÑ°è¿¡ µµÀüÇϸç ÇÑ°è¿¡ ºÎµúÃÆÀ» ¶§µµ ±×°ÍÀÌ ÁøÁ¤ ³ªÀÇ ÇÑ°è°¡ ¾Æ´ÔÀ» ½º½º·Î¿¡°Ô °¢ÀνÃÄ×´Ù. ³»ºÎ ±í¼÷ÇÑ °÷¿¡ °¨Ãß¾îÁ®¼­ ÇÑ ¹øµµ »ç¿ëÇغ¸Áö ¾ÊÀº ´É·ÂÀ» ij¾î³»´Â ±¤ºÎó·³ ÃÖ¼±À» ´ÙÇß´Ù. ±×¸®°í ¸¶Ä§³» ÇѰ踦 ±Øº¹ÇßÀ» ¶§¿¡µµ ½º½º·Î¸¦ µ¹¾Æº¸¸ç ¿ìÁÖÀÇ Æ¼²ø¸¸µµ ¸øÇÑ ³ª¸¦ ¾Ë·ÁÁÖ¾ú´Ù. ´ë´ÜÇÑ ÀÏÀ» ¸ÚÁö°Ô Çس¾ Ç×»ó ´õ ´ë´ÜÇÏ°í ¸ÚÁø ÀÏÀº ³²¾Æ ÀÖ°Ô ¸¶·ÃÀÌ´Ù.

As I ran, I asked who I was and asked for answers on the road. I asked for answers to what I could do more, what I should learn more, and what I couldn't do. I gained the strength to forgive and to heal as I ran along the road. I¡¯ve constantly challenged the limit, and whenever I hit the ceiling, I convinced myself that it wasn't really my limit. I did my best, like a miner poking out abilities which were hidden deep inside and I'd never used. And even when I finally got over the limit, I looked back at myself and informed myself that I was not even a speck of the universe. Even if we've done a great job, there's always more to it.

125ÀÏ µ¿¾È ³ª´Â »îÀÇ Áú·®À» ¹þ¾î´øÁö°í ¸¶Ä¡ ¿ìÁÖÀ¯¿µÀ» Áñ±â´Â ¿ìÁÖÀÎó·³ ÀÚÀ¯¸¦ ´©·È´Ù. ³» Àڽſ¡°Ô ÃÖ¼±À» ´ÙÇÒ ¶§ ã¾Æ¿À´Â Èñ¿­À» ÃæºÐÈ÷ ¸¸³£Çß´Ù. ¸¶À½¿¡ Èñ¿­ÀÌ ¿À¸é ¸öÀÌ À¯¿¬ÇØÁö°í »ç°í°¡ À¯¿¬ÇØÁø´Ù. »ç°íÀÇ °æÁ÷¼ºÀÌ »ç¶óÁö¸é »ç¶ûÀÌ Ã£¾Æ¿Â´Ù. Àڽſ¡ ´ëÇÑ ¹«ÇÑÇÑ »ç¶û°ú ÁÖÀ§·Î ÆÛÁ®³ª°¡´Â »ç¶ûÀ» ´À³¤´Ù.

For 125 days, I was free as if I were a spacewalker who was throwing away the weight of life. I enjoyed the joy that came when I did my best to myself. When the heart is happy, the body becomes flexible and thinking becomes flexible, too. Love comes when the rigidity of thought disappears. I feel endless love for myself and love which is spreading around me.

¿À¹öÆÑÀ¸·Î µé¾î¿À´Â ±æÀº ¿©·¯ Ä£±¸µéÀÌ ¾î±ú¸¦ ³ª¶õÈ÷ ÇÔ²² ¶Ù¾îÁ־ ¹ß°ÉÀ½ÀÇ ¹«°Ô¸¦ ´ú¾îÁÖ¾ú´Ù. °ø¿ø ¾ÈÀÇ ¾ßȸ¹«´ë¿¡¼­´Â ´ºÀúÁö ÇÑÀÎȸÀåÀ» ºñ·ÔÇÏ¿© ÇÑÀλçȸÀÇ Àλçµé°ú ±³¹ÎµéÀÌ ¹Ì¸® ³ª¿Í¼­ ȯ¿µÇà»ç¸¦ ¼º´ëÈ÷ Ä¡·¯Á̴ּÙ. ¿ì¸®´Â ¡®¿ì¸®ÀÇ ¼Ò¿øÀº ÅëÀÏ¡¯°ú ¡®¾Æ¸®¶û¡¯À» ÇÕâÇß´Ù. ¿ì¸®ÀÇ ÇÕâÀº ¾ÆÁ÷Àº ÀÛÁö¸¸ ÀºÀºÇÏ°Ô ´º¿å ÇÏ´Ã ¾Æ·¡ ÀºÀºÇÏ°Ô ÆÛÁ®³ª°¬´Ù. ³» ´«°¡¿¡µµ ´«¹°ÀÌ ÃËÃËÇÏ°Ô Èê·¯³»¸°´Ù. ³»°¡ ±æ°Å¸®¿¡ ¶³¾î¶ß¸° ¶¡¹æ¿ïµµ ÀϾ ³ë·¡¿Í ÇÔ²² ÆÛÁ®³ª°¡´Â °Í °°¾Ò´Ù.

My steps were very light along the road to Overpack , for several friends ran shoulder-to-shoulder together with me. On the stage in the park, the president of Korean American Association of New Jersey and other Korean residents showed up in advance and held a big welcoming ceremony. We sang "Our Wish is Unification" and "Arirang." Our chorus was still small but subtlely diffused under the New York sky. Tears fall down from my eyes. The sweat I dropped on the road also seems to rise and spread out with the song.

ÀÌ ¿©Á¤ÀÇ ¸¶Áö¸· ¹ãÀº ÇÑ¿µ¼®ÀÌ ¿À¹öÆÑ °ø¿ø ¿·¿¡ Àִ ȣÅÚÀ» Àâ¾ÆÁ༭ ±×°÷¿¡¼­ º¸³Â´Ù. Ä£±¸µé°ú ¸·°É¸®¸¦ °çµéÀÎ Àú³áÀÌ ¸¶Áö¸· ¸¸ÂùÀÌ µÇ¾ú´Ù. ¸ðµÎµé ³ªÀÇ ³ë°í¸¦ Áø½ÉÀ¸·Î À§·ÎÇØÁÖ¾ú´Ù. ³ª´Â ³²ÀÚµç ¿©ÀÚµç Å« Æ÷¿ËÀ¸·Î Àλ縦 ³ª´©¾ú´Ù. ³»°¡ ±×µé¿¡°Ô ÁÙ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ÃÖ°íÀÇ ¼±¹°Àº ¿©±â±îÁö ¿À¸é¼­ °í³óÃàÀ¸·Î ÃàÀûÇØ¿Â ±àÁ¤ÀÇ ¿¡³ÊÁö¿´±â ¶§¹®ÀÌ´Ù. ¹èÅ͸® Á¡ÇÁ¸¦ ÇϵíÀÌ °¡½¿À» ¸¶ÁÖ´ë°í ÈûÂ÷°Ô ºÎº­´ë¸é¼­ ¼±¹°À» ÇÑ »ç¶÷ ÇÑ »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô ³ª´©¾îÁÖ¾ú´Ù. ³»ÀÏ ÀÏÁ¤ÀÌ ³²¾ÆÀÖ±ä ÇÏÁö¸¸ µµ¸¦ ³ÑÁö ¾Ê´Â ¼±¿¡¼­ ȸÆ÷¸¦ Ç®¾ú´Ù.

We spent the last night of this journey together at a hotel near Overpack Park which was arranged by Mr. Han Young-seok. We enjoyed the last supper of the long journey with Makgolli, Korean rice wine together. Everyone truly consoled me for my hard work. I greeted each other with a big hug, male or female. The best gift I can give them is the positive energy that has been accumulating in high concentrations while I came here coping with all troubles. I handed out the gift to each person, bumping hard against the chest like a battery jumping. Though I have a schedule tomorrow, we've unbosomed ourselves on the line that doesn't go too far.

6¿ù 5ÀÏ, ¸¶Áö¸· ³¯ ¾Æħµµ ½À°üó·³ ÀÏÂï ´«À» ¶¹´Ù. ¾ÆħÀÇ »õº® º°ºûÀÌ »çÀ§¾î°¡°í ºñ°¡ ¿Ã µí ±¸¸§ ³¤ Çϴÿ¡ »õ·Î¿î žçÀÌ ¶°¿À¸¥´Ù. ¿À´ÃÀº ¾îÁ¦º¸´Ùµµ ´õ ¸¹Àº Ä£±¸µéÀÌ ³ªÀÇ ¸¶Áö¸· ±æ¿¡ ÈûÀ» ´ú¾îÁÖ·Á°í ÆòÀÏÀε¥µµ À̹Π»ýÈ°ÀÇ ºüµíÇÑ ÀÏ»ó Áß¿¡ »ý¾÷µµ Àá½Ã Á¢°í ÇÔ²² ÇØÁÖ¾ú´Ù. ¾ÈÁ¤È¯ÀÌ Ä¿´Ù¶õ űر⸦ µé°í ¾ÕÀåÀ» ¼±´Ù. ³»°¡ Áö±Ý²¯ ¹Þ¾Æº¸Áö ¸øÇÑ ÃÖ°íÀÇ È¯´ë¿´´Ù.

On June 5, the morning of the last day, I woke up early like a habit. The stars are dying at dawn and a new sun rises in the cloudy sky in the morning and it is likely to rain at any moment. Today more friends came in order to run together to relieve me of my labor on the last road than yesterday. Even though it was a weekday, they stopped their living business and came to join me on the last day despite of their busy schedule. Ahn Jung-hwan takes the big Taegeukgi and leads up. It was the greatest hospitality I've ever received.

Á¶Áö¿ö½ÌÅÏ ´Ù¸®¸¦ Áö³ª¸ç ³»·Á´Ùº¸ÀÌ´Â Çãµå½¼ °­¹°Àº º¯ÇÔ¾øÀÌ Á¤°ã°í ±í°í ÀºÀºÇÏ°Ô È帥´Ù. 4°³¿ù Àü ´º¿åÀº ´«ÀÌ ±ºµ¥±ºµ¥ ½×¿©ÀÖ¾ú°í Áö±ÝÀº ÃÊ·ÏÀÌ ±ºµ¥±ºµ¥ ½×¿©ÀÖ´Ù. ±×¶§ ³ª¹µ°¡Áö´Â ¾Ó»óÇߴµ¥ Áö±Ý ³ª¹«¿¡´Â º½²Éµé·Î ¸¸¹ßÇØÀÖ´Ù. °­ ¾ð´ö »çÀÌ·Î È帣´Â °ÍÀº ¹° »ÓÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¾ú´Ù. ¼¼¿ùµµ Èê·¶°í »ý°¢µµ Èê·¶´Ù. ±×¶§ ³» ¸¶À½Àº ȲÆóÇß¾ú´Âµ¥ Áö±Ý ³» ¸¶À½Àº Èñ¸ÁÀÇ ²Éµé·Î ¸¸¹ßÇØ ÀÖ´Ù. Áö±Ý ³ª¿Í °°ÀÌ ¶Ù´Â Ä£±¸µéÀº Ãâ¹ßÇϱâ Àü¿¡´Â ³ªÀÇ ³ª¾àÇÔ¸¸À» ¾Ë°í ÀÖ¾úÀ» »ÓÀÌ´Ù. Áö±Ý À̵éÀº ³ª¸¦ Àý´ë ³ª¾àÇÏÁöµµ ¹«±â·ÂÇÏÁöµµ ¾Ê´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÑ´Ù.´º¿åÀÌ °¡±î¿öÁú¼ö·Ï ´º¿åÀÌ ´Ù½Ã ±íÀº ¿ÀÁöó·³ ´À²¸Áö´Â °ÍÀº ¿ØÁö ¸ð¸£°Ú´Ù. óÀ½ »ç¸· ÇÑ°¡¿îµ¥·Î ¶Ù¾îµé ¶§¿Í ±âºÐÀÌ º°¹Ý ´Ù¸£Áö ¾Ê¾Ò´Ù. ±× ¸ðÁø ÀϵéÀ» ´Ù °ßµ®³»°í ÀÌ ´Ù¸®¸¦ °Ç³Ê´Â ³ª´Â ÈëÀÌ 1,300µµÀÇ ºÒ°¡¸¶ ¼Ó¿¡¼­ ¿©·¯ ¹ø ±¸¿öÁö¸é¼­ Âù¶õÇØÁöµíÀÌ ´ë·úÀ» °¡·ÎÁö¸£¸ç ³¡¾øÀÌ ´Þ¸®´Â ±× ¶ß°Å¿î ¿­±â ¼Ó¿¡ ³» ¸öµµ ¸¶À½µµ ºûÀ¸·Î °¡µæ á´Ù.

The Hudson River, which I overlook from the George Washington Bridge, continues to flow calmly, deeply and subtly. Four months ago, New York City had snow everywhere and now there is green everywhere. The branches of the tree were bare then, but now the trees are in full bloom with spring flowers. Water was not the only thing that flowed through the river banks. The years passed and our thoughts did so, too. My heart was in ruins then, but now my heart is in full bloom with flowers of hope. Now my teammates only knew about my weakness before I started. Now they don't think I'm weak or lethargic. I don't know why the closer New York gets, the deeper I feel it like the remote and the rough again. I felt no different from the first time when I jumped into the middle of the desert. Just as the soil becomes brilliant only after it was burnt many times in the firing 1,300 degree furnace, I, who was crossing this bridge after having endured all the hardships during the long journey, was filled with light in the hot heat of running endlessly across the continent.

³ª¿Í Ä£±¸µéÀº Ä¿´Ù¶õ űر⸦ ÈÖ³¯¸®¸ç Çãµå½¼ °­º¯µµ·Î¸¦ ´Þ·Á ³»·Á¿À´Ù ´Ù½Ã ¼¾Ãß·² ÆÄÅ©À¸·Î µé¾î¼¹´Ù. ÁÖ¸»ÀÌ¸é ´Ã ´Þ¸®´ø ±× ±æÀÌ´Ù. ³»°¡ ¸¶¶óÅæ¿¡ ÀÔ¹®ÇÏ´ø ³¯ ´Þ¸®´ø ±æÀÌ´Ù. ³ª´Â ±×¶§ ÀÌ ºÎ±ÙÀ» Áö³ª¸é¼­ ¼ûÀÌ ÅαîÁö Â÷¿À¸£¸é¼­ ³Ê¹« Èûµé¾î¼­ °ÅÀÇ Æ÷±âÇÒ »·Çß´Ù. ±×¶§ Æ÷±âÇßÀ¸¸é ³ªÀÇ ¸¶¶óÅæÀº ¾ø¾úÀ» °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ´º¿å¸¶¶óÅæÀÇ °ñÀÎÁöÁ¡À̱⵵ ÇÑ ±× ±æÀ» µû¶ó ´Þ·Á ³»·Á¿À´Ù°¡ ´Ù½Ã ºê·Îµå¿þÀÌ ±æÀ» µû¶ó ³»·Á¿Í ´º¿åÀÇ ½ÉÀå°ú °°Àº ŸÀÓ½ºÄù¾î¿¡¼­ ¸ØÃç ±â³ä»çÁøÀ» Âï¾ú´Ù.

My friends and I ran down the Hudson River Road with a big Korean flag and entered the Central Park later. It's the road I used to run on weekends. It was also the road I ran on the first day of my marathon. Then I was so tired that I almost gave up , gasping my breath to my neck. If I had given up then, there wouldn't have been my marathon any more. We ran down the road, which is also the destination of the New York Marathon, and then down Broadway again and stopped at Times Square, the heart of New York, in order to take pictures.

ºÒÇöµí ÃʵîÇб³½ÃÀý ³»°Ô ¹æÁ¤È¯ÀÇ µ¿È­Ã¥ ÇÑ ±ÇÀ» °Ç³×ÁֽŠ¼±»ý´ÔÀÌ »ý°¢³µ´Ù. ¾Æ¹«¸® »ý°¢Çصµ ¼±»ý´ÔÀÇ À̸§ÀÌ ±â¾ï³ªÁö ¾ÊÁö¸¸ ±×¶§ ±× Ã¥À» ÀÐÀ¸¸é¼­ »ý°Ü³ª´ø ²ÞµéÀÌ ½½±×¸Ó´Ï ´Ù½Ã ±â¾î ³ª¿Í ´º¿åÀ¸·Î µé¾î°¡´Â ³» ¹ß°ÉÀ½¿¡ º¸Á¶¸¦ ¸ÂÃß¸ç ´Þ·Á°¡°í ÀÖ´Ù. ±×·¸°Ô ÇÑÂüÀ» ¾î¸± ¶§ ²Þ°ú ¾î±ú¸¦ ³ª¶õÈ÷ ¶Ù´Ùº¸´Ï ³»°¡ ¿øÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ ¹«¾ðÁö È®¿¬ÇÏ°Ô º¸ÀδÙ.

Suddenly, I remembered a teacher who gave me a fairy tale book of Bang Jeong-hwan when I was in elementary school. No matter how much I think of it, I can't remember my teacher's name, but the dreams that came about while reading the book are slowly crawling out and running in step with my steps into New York. As I ran for a long time in shoulder to shoulder with my dream when I was young, I can clearly see what I want.

³ª´Â ÀÌÁ¦ ¶Ç ´Ù¸¥ Àͼ÷ÇÏÁö ¾ÊÀº ȯ°æ ¼ÓÀ¸·Î ¶Ù¾îµé±â·Î °á½ÉÇß´Ù. ¾îÂî º¸¸é ´ë·úȾ´Ü ¸¶¶óÅ溸´Ù ´õ Å« ¸ðÇèÀÌ ´«¾Õ¿¡ ±â´Ù¸®°í ÀÖ´Ù. Àΰ£Àº »çȸÀûÀÎ µ¿¹°À̸鼭 ¸ðÇèÇÏ´Â µ¿¹°À̱⠶§¹®ÀÌ´Ù. ³ª´Â ÀÌÁ¦ 26³â°£ Á¤µé¾î »ì´ø ´º¿åÀ» ¶°³ª Á¶±¹À¸·Î µ¹¾Æ°¡¾ß°Ú´Ù. Àͼ÷ÇÏ´ø ¸ðµç °ÍµéÀ» ¶°³ª´Â °ÍÀº ³»°¡ »ç¸·À¸·Î ¶Ù¾îµé¾ú´ø °Íº¸´Ù ¾îÂî º¸¸é ´õ ¹«¸ðÇÒ ¼öµµ ÀÖ´Ù. ´õ Å« À§ÇèÀÌ µµ»ç¸®°í ÀÖÀ»Áö ¸ð¸£´Â ´õ Å« µµÀüÀÌ µÉÁöµµ ¸ð¸£´Â ÀÏÀÌ´Ù.

I am now determined to dive into another unfamiliar environment. In a way, there is a greater adventure ahead than the transcontinental marathon. It is because humans are both social animals and adventurous animals. I must now leave New York, where I have happily lived for 26 years, and return to my fatherland. Leaving all the familiar things may be more reckless in a way than I had jumped into the desert. It may be a bigger challenge that might pose greater risks.

³ª´Â Á¶±¹À¸·Î µ¹¾Æ°¡ ¾î·Á¼­ Àá±ñ ²Þ²Ù´Ù ³» ¾È¿¡ õÀ缺À» ¹ß°ßÇÏÁö ¸øÇؼ­ Æ÷±âÇß´ø ¹®ÇÐÀ» ÇÏ·Á°í ÇÑ´Ù. õÀçÀûÀÎ ´É·ÂÀÌ ¾øÀ̵µ ´ë·úȾ´Ü ¸¶¶óÅæ ¿ÏÁÖÇس½ ³ªÀÇ ¸¶¶óÅæ°ú õÀçÀûÀÎ ´É·ÂÀÌ ¾ø¾î¼­ ¿À·¡ Àü¿¡ Æ÷±âÇß´ø º° º¼ÀÏ ¾ø´Â ³ªÀÇ ¹®ÇÐÀû Àç´ÉÀÌ °áÇÕÇϸé âÁ¶ÀûÀÎ ¸¶¶óÅæ ¹®ÇÐÀÌ µÇ´Â °ÍÀÌ´Ù. õÀçÀûÀÌÁö ¾Ê¾Æµµ ³»°¡ ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â µ¶Æ¯ÇÑ ÀÏÀÌ ³²¾Æ ÀÖ´Ù´Â °ÍÀÌ ÅëÄèÇÏ´Ù. ¼¼»ó¿¡´Â ³²µéÀÌ ¹âÁö ¾ÊÀº ¿ÀÁö°¡ ¾ÆÁ÷µµ ³Î·È´Ù.

I'm going to return to my country and study literature again which I gave up because I couldn't find a genius in myself when I was young. If my marathon, which has completed the continental marathon without genius, is combined with my humble literary talent, which I gave up a long time ago, I will be able to be a writer of creative marathon literature. I am glad that there is something unique left to me that I can do even though I am not a genius. The world is still full of wild places or blue oceans that others have not stepped on.

59¼¼ÀÇ ³ªÀÌ´Â ¾ÆÁ÷µµ ²ÞÀ» Ç°±â¿¡ ³Ë³ËÇÑ ½Ã°£À» °¡Á³´Ù. ´Þ¸®¸é¼­ Æ°Æ°ÇØÁø ½ÉÀåÀº ÀÌ»óÀÇ ³¯°³¸¦ ÆîÄ¡±â¿¡ ¾Ë¸Â´Ù. ´Þ¸®¸é¼­ »ý°Ü³­ Àº±Ù°ú ²ö±â¿Í ´ã·ÂÀ¸·Î »õ·Î¿î ÀλýÀ» Ãâ¹ßÇÏ´Â °Å´Ù. ä¿öµµ ä¿öµµ ä¿öÁöÁö ¾Ê´Â ¿å¸ÁÀº »ç¶óÁ³Áö¸¸ Á¶±Ý¸¸ ºÎ¾îµµ ³ÑÄ¡´Â ³Ë³ËÇÑ ¸¶À½ÀÌ »ý°å´Ù. Áß³âÀÌ °Ç°­ÇÏ°í È°±âÂ÷¸é ¼¼»óÀº »õ·Î¿î ºÎÈïÀ» ÀÌ·èÇÒ °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ÀÌÁ¦ ¼¼»óÀº ¿À½Ê ´ë À°½Ê ´ë¿¡ ÀÇÇؼ­ »õ·Î¿î È°·ÂÀ» ¾òÀ» °ÍÀÌ´Ù.

The man of 59-year-old still has enough time to dream. A heart that is strengthened by running is suitable for spreading the wings of ideal dream. I will start a new life with persistency, tenacity and courage that I acquired while running. The desire to be filled but not filled has gone, but I had an overflowing heart with a little wealth. When middle aged men are healthy and vibrant, the world will achieve a new revival. Now the world will be given new life by those of 50s and 60s.

¾ðÁ¦³ª ¸ÇÇØÆ°¿¡ µé¾î¼­¸é ³ªÀÇ µ¿°øÀº ¿©ÇàÀÚÀÇ ±×°ÍÀ¸·Î ¹Ù²ï´Ù. ½¯ »õ ¾øÀÌ Áö³ª°¡´Â º¼°Å¸®¸¦ ´ã¾Æ³»±â À§ÇÏ¿© ¸¶À½ÀÌ ¾ó¸¶³ª ºÐÁÖÇØÁö´ÂÁö ¸ð¸¥´Ù. ´º¿åÀº ¿©ÇàÀÚµéÀÇ È¥ÀÌ¶óµµ »©¾Ñ¾Æ°¥ º¼°Å¸®¿Í ¸Ô°Å¸®, ÆмÇÀ̶ó´Â À̸§ÀÇ ÀÔÀ» °Å¸®¸¦ ³¡¾øÀÌ Á¦°øÇÑ´Ù. ±× ¼ö¸¹Àº »ç¶÷µéÀÇ ¼­·Î ´Ù¸¥ ¸ð½À ¼Ó¿¡ ³ªµµ ³ª¸¸ÀÇ ¸ð½ÀÀ» ÇÏ°í ´Þ·Á°£´Ù. ÀÌÁ¦ ¹æÇâÀ» ¹Ù²ã À¯¿£º»ºÎ·Î ÇâÇÑ´Ù.

Whenever I enter Manhattan, my eye pupils are changed into those of a traveler. I don't know how busy my mind is to capture something that is constantly passing by. New York offers endless attractions such as sightseeing, food and clothing in the name of fashion to take away even the souls of travelers. I also run in my own way amidst the different faces of so many people. We now change direction and head for the UN headquarters.

¼¼»óÀº ºü¸¥ ¼Óµµ·Î º¯ÇØ°£´Ù. Ãâ»êÀ²Àº ¶³¾îÁö°í Æò±Õ¼ö¸íÀº ´Ã¾î°£´Ù. ÃູÀ¸·Î ´Ù°¡¿Í¾ß ÇÒ Àå¼ö»çȸ°¡ »ý»êÀα¸´Â ÁÙ¾îµé°í ³ëÀÎ ÀÇ·áºñ´Â Áõ°¡Çؼ­ ÀÚÄ© ÀηùÀÇ Àç¾ÓÀÌ µÉ ¼öµµ ÀÖ´Ù. 59¼¼ÀÇ ³ª´Â À̸ðÀÛ ÀλýÀ» ²Ù·Á°¡±â¿¡ ÃæºÐÇÑ ÈûÀ» ½º½º·Î Áõ¸íÇس°í, °Å±â¿¡ ¾Ë¸ÂÀº °æÇèµµ ÀÖ´Ù. ²ÞÀ» Ç°±â¿¡ ³Ë³ËÇÑ ½Ã°£µµ ÀÖ´Ù. »Ç¼Û»Ç¼ÛÇÑ ÇǺÎÀÇ Åº·Â°ú ¾ç º¼ÀÇ ºÓÀº ºûÀº »ç¶óÁ³Áö¸¸, À̸¶¿£ ÀÜÁÖ¸§ÀÌ Çϳª µÑ »ý°Ü³ª°í ¸Ó¸®¿¡ Èò ¸Ó¸®´Â ´Ã¾î³ªÁö¸¸, »õ·Ó°Ô µµÀüÇÏ´Â ¿ë±â, ÀÏ»óÀÇ Æò¹üÇÔÀ» °ÅºÎÇÏ´Â ÀÚÀ¯·Î¿î »ó»ó·ÂÀº ¹Ù¶÷ ºÎ´Â ³¯ ÆĵµÃ³·³ °Å¼¼°Ô ¹Ð·Á¿Â´Ù.

The world is changing at a rapid pace. The birth rate decreases and the average life expectancy increases. The society of longevity, which should come as a blessing, could be a scourge of humanity by reducing the number of people to produce and increasing medical costs for the elderly. At 59, I proved myself to be strong enough to lead a life of double-cropping, and I have the right experience for that. There is still plenty of time to dream. The elasticity of the soft skin and the red light of both cheeks have disappeared, and the sheer wrinkles on the forehead are made one by one and white hair is stretched on the head, but the courage to challenge anew and the free imagination of rejecting daily routine mediocrity, are pouring in like a wave on a windy day.

À¯¿£º»ºÎ ¾Õ ÇÔ¸¶½¶Æ® ±¤ÀåÀ¸·Î ´Þ·Áµå´Â ³ªÀÇ ¹ß±æÀº ¸Õ ±æÀ» ´Þ·Á¿Í¼­ ¸ð·¡ÅéÀ¸·Î Àæ¾Æµå´Â ÆĵµÃ³·³ Àæ¾Æµé °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ³ª´Â °á±¹ Çس´Ù. ±¤È°ÇÑ ¹Ì´ë·úÀ» Á¦ ¸öÀÇ ±ÙÀ°¸¸À¸·Î Ⱦ´ÜÇÏ´Â ÀÏÀº ´ë´ÜÇÑ ÀÏÀÌ´Ù. ±×·± ´ë´ÜÇÑ ÀÏÀ» ³ª °°Àº Æò¹üÇÑ »ç¶÷µµ ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù´Â ¹ß°ßÀº ´õ ´ë´ÜÇÑ ¹ß°ßÀÌ´Ù. ÀÛÀº ¹°¹æ¿ïÀÌ ¸ð¿©¼­ °­¹°À» ÀÌ·ç¸ç È帣µí ¾ÆÁÖ ÀÛÀº, ÇÏÂúÀº ¸öÁþ ÇϳªÇϳª°¡ ¸ð¿©¼­ ´ë¸ðÇèÀ» ¿Ï¼ºÇß´ø ÀÏÀº ÅëÄèÇÏ´Ù. °¡Àå Ä¡¿­ÇÏ°Ô º¸³½ ÀÌ º½À» ³ª´Â ¿µ¿øÈ÷ ±â¾ïÇÒ °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ÀÌ ÀÏÀº ´ëÀÚ¿¬ÀÇ Á¤·ÉÀÌ µµ¿ÍÁÖÁö ¾Ê¾ÒÀ¸¸é µµ´ëü °¡´ÉÀ̳ª Ç߰ڴ°¡ »ý°¢Çغ»´Ù. °¡Á· Ä£±¸µéÀÌ µµ¿ÍÁÖÁö ¾Ê¾ÒÀ¸¸é µµ´ëü °¡´ÉÀ̳ª Ç߰ڴ°¡? ³»°¡ ´º¿å¿¡ µé¾î¿Í¼­ °¡Àå ¸ÕÀú ÇÑ ÀÏÀº ¸ðÇϺñ »ç¸·À» ¾ÈÀüÇÏ°Ô Åë°úÇÏ°Ô µµ¿ÍÁØ ¸®Ã³µå¾¾¿¡°Ô ÀüÈ­ÇÑ ÀÏÀÌ´Ù. ¡°ÅÊÅ¥, ´ç½Å ´öºÐ¿¡ ¹«»çÈ÷ ¿ÏÁÖÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ¾ú¾î¿ä. Á¤¸» °í¸¶¿ö¿ä! ´ç½Åµµ Áö±Ý ³»°¡ ¹«½¼ ÀÏÀ» Çس´ÂÁö ¾ËÁö¿ä?¡±

My path to Hammaschult Square in front of the U.N. Headquarters will stop as the waves that run a long way and die down at the sandbank. I did it in the end . It is a great thing to traverse the vast American continent with the muscles of one's body. The discovery that even an ordinary person like me can do such a great thing is a greater discovery. It is refreshing to think that I got together every tiny, little gesture to complete the grand adventure, just as small drops of water congregate into a river. I will remember forever this most intense spring I¡¯ve ever had. I wonder if this could have been possible without Mother Nature's Spirit's help. Would it have been possible if my family and friends hadn't helped me? The first thing I did when I entered New York was to call Mr. Richards, who helped me run safely through the Mojave Desert. "Thank you. Thanks to you, I was able to finish the race safely. That was very kind and thoughtful of you! You know what I've done right now?¡°

´Þ¸®¸é¼­ ³» ¾È¿¡ »ý±ä ¿¬¾î ¾Ë °°Àº »õ Èñ¸ÁÀÇ ¾¾´Â ´Ù½Ã ¼ö¸¹Àº ´Ù¸¥ Èñ¸ÁÀ¸·Î ºÎÈ­µÇ¾î ´õ ¸Õ ¹Ù´Ù·Î ÆÛÁ®³ª°¥ °ÍÀÌ´Ù.

The new seed of hope, like the salmon egg that grew inside me as I ran, will again hatch into countless other hopes and spread out into the farther sea.

by Kang Myong-ku

translated by Song In-yeup

±Û °­¸í±¸ ¿µ¿ª ¼ÛÀο±

±Û·Î¹úÀ¥Áø NEWSROH Ä®·³ ¡®°­¸í±¸ÀÇ ¸¶¶óÅæ¹®ÇС¯

http://newsroh.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=gmg

ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

´º½º·Î¸¦¸»ÇÑ´Ù l ´º½º·Î ÁÖÀεDZâ l´º½º·Îȸ¿ø¾à°ü  l±¤°í¹®ÀÇ ±â»çÁ¦º¸ : newsroh@gmail.com lÁ¦È£ : ´º½º·Î l¹ßÇàÀÎ : æÅëùâ÷ lÆíÁýÀÎ : ÚÊܰ謠lû¼Ò³âº¸È£Ã¥ÀÓÀÚ : ÚÊÜ°è¬
Á¤±â°£Ç๰ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : °æ±â¾Æ50133 lâ°£ÀÏ : 2010.06.05. l¹Ì±¹ : 6 Brookside Trail Monroe NY 11950 ¡¡Çѱ¹ : °æ±â °í¾ç½Ã Àϻ굿±¸ »êµÎ·Î 210 / ÀüÈ­ : 031)918-1942
´º½º·Î ¼¼»óÀÇ Ã¢À» ¿¬´Ù! Ä®·³À» ÀÐÀ¸¸é ´º½º°¡ º¸ÀδÙ!
Copyright(c) 2010 www.newsroh.com All rights reserved.