¡¤Á¤Áø¼÷ÀÇ ¼­¿ï to ´º¿å (22)
¡¤ÃÖº¸³ªÀÇ ¼¼»ó¼ÓÀ¸·Î (7)
¡¤ÄËÀÇ ±ÛÀïÀÌ°¡ Å°¿ì´Â ¹°°í±â (6)
¡¤ÇÑÁ¾ÀÎÀÇ ÀÚ¿¬ ¸ÞãÌÁö (131)
¡¤Çý¹®½º´ÔÀÇ Á¦ÀÚ¸®Ã£±â (27)
¡¤È²·æÀÇ È¾¼³¼ö¼³ (130)
¡¤Èò¸Ó¸®¼Ò³âÀÇ ¼¯¾îÂî°Ô ¼¼»ó (10)
°­¸í±¸ÀÇ ¸¶¶óÅæ¹®ÇÐ
Àú´Â Àý´ë·Î ¿¤¸®Æ® ¸¶¶óÅä³Ê°¡ ¾Æ´Õ´Ï´Ù. Á¦°¡ ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖÀ¸¸é º¸Åë ¸¶¶óÅä³Ê´Â ´Ù ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ°í Á¦°¡ ¸ø Çصµ ´Ù¸¥ ¸¶¶óÅä³ÊµéÀº ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ´Ù¸¸ ¸ø ÇÑ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷Àº ½ÃÀÛµµ ¸øÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ°í ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷Àº ½ÃÀÛÀ» ÇÏ´Â °ÅÁö¿ä.

ÃÑ °Ô½Ã¹° 352°Ç, ÃÖ±Ù 0 °Ç ¾È³» RSS ±Û¾²±â
ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

³ª¸¦ ã¾Æ ³ª¼± Ú¸´ë·ú 5200km Ⱦ´Ü(33)

33. ¿À! ½¦³­µµ Oh! Shenandoah
±Û¾´ÀÌ : °­¸í±¸ ³¯Â¥ : 2021-10-06 (¼ö) 20:07:02

33. ¿À! ½¦³­µµ Oh! Shenandoah

ù»ç¶ûÀ» ÀÒÀº ¿­ÀÏ°ö »ì ¼Ò³àÀÇ ´«¹°¿¡´Â Çâ±â°¡ ÀÖ´Ù. ¿À¿ùÀÇ ºí·ç¸®Áö ¸¶¿îƾÀÇ ÇèÇÑ °í°¹±æ¿¡ ³»¸®´Â º¸½½ºñ¿¡µµ Çâ±â°¡ ¹è¾î³­´Ù. ¹«¾ð°¡¸¦ ¿­Á¤ÀûÀ¸·Î ÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷ÀÌ È긮´Â ¶¡¿¡´Â Èñ¸ÁÀÇ Çâ±â°¡ ÆÛÁ® ³ª¿Â´Ù. ´«¾ÕÀ» °¡·Î¸·´Â ÀÌ °í°¹±æÀ» ³ÑÀ¸¸é ÀÌÁ¦ µ¿ºÎ ÇؾÈÀÌ´Ù. ÀÌ ¸¶Áö¸· °ÅÄ£ ¾ð´öÀ» ³Ñ¾î°¡¸é Àý¸Á°ú ÁÂÀýÀ» ³Ñ¾î, °íÅëÀ» ³Ñ¾î Èñ¸ÁÀÇ Çؾȿ¡ µµÂøÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ´Ù. »õ·Î¿î ¼¼°è·Î ³ª¸¦ Å¿ö´Ù ÁÙ ¹ü¼±ÀÌ Á¤¹ÚÇØ ÀÖ´Â °÷!

There is a fragrance in the tears of a 17-year-old girl who lost her first love. The smell also spreads out in the drizzle falling in the rough pass of the Blue Ridge Mountain in May. The sweat of someone who is passionate about something spreads out the scent of hope, too. If I cross this pass before my eyes, it is now the east coast. Crossing this last rough hill, beyond despair, frustration, and pain, I will reach the shore of hope. It¡¯s where there's a sailing ship at anchor that'll take me to the new world!

¡®ÇÏ´ÃÀÇ µþ¡¯À̶ó´Â ½¦³­µµ °è°îÀº ºøÁٱ⿡ ½Çü¸¦ °¡·Á ´õ¿í ´õ ¿ä¿°ÇÑ ¸ð½ÀÀ¸·Î ³ª¸¦ ¸¸³­´Ù. Àεð¾ðµéÀÌ ºÙÀÎ À̸§Àº °¡½¿À» ¿ï¸®µµ·Ï ¹®ÇÐÀûÀÎ À̸§ÀÌ ¸¹´Ù. »îÀÌ °íÇØÀÇ ¹Ù´Ù¶ó´Â °ÍÀº µ¿¼­°í±ÝÀ» ¸··ÐÇÏ°í Áø¸®ÀÏÁø´ë »ç¹°À» º¸°í ´À³¢°í ¼Ò¿øÇÏ´Â ¹Ù¸¦ ´ã¾Æ ÀÛ¸íÇÏ¿© À§·Î¸¦ ¹Þ´Â °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ÀڱⰡ »ì¾Æ°¡´Â ¶¥À» ±×·¸°Ô õ»óÀÇ ¿©ÀÎÀ» »ç¶ûÇϵíÀÌ »ç¶ûÇϸ鼭 »ì´Ù°¡, Á׾´Â ±× »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ¿©ÀÎÀÇ Ç°¿¡ ¹¯Èú ÅÍÀÌ´Ï ±× ¾ó¸¶³ª ÅëÄèÇÏ°í ¿µÀûÀÎ »ç¶÷µéÀΰ¡?

The Shenandoah Valley, called "Daughter of the Sky," meets me in a more sexy manner by covering itself in the rain. The Indian names have a lot of literary names to make our heart cry. It is an unchanging truth for all ages that life is a sea of pains, so we are comforted by naming things as we see, feel, and wish for. How pleasant and spiritual they are, for they love the land of their own as they love the heavenly woman, and when they die, they will be buried in her bosom!

Àεð¾ðµé°ú ´ë´ë·Î »ç¶ûÀ» ³ª´©¾ú´ø ½¦³­µµ. ½¦³­µµ´Â »ç¶÷µéÀ» À¯È¤ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ¸ðµç °ÍÀ» °®Ãß¾ú´Ù. µµ¹ßÀûÀÎ ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î °î¼±°ú Ǫ¸£¸§°ú ½Ì½ÌÇÔ. »ç¶ûÀ» ¼Ó»èÀÌµí °£Áö·¯¿î ½Ã³Á¹° È帣´Â ¼Ò¸®, Åä¶óÁ®µµ ¿¹»Û ¾ó±¼ °°Àº °¡Æĸ¥ ¾ð´ö, °Å±â¿¡ Á¤½ÅÀ» ¸ù·ÕÇÏ°Ô ¸¸µå´Â Çâ±â±îÁö. ³ª´Â ±× Ä¡¸íÀûÀÎ À¯È¤¿¡ ºüÁ® ºñ¿Í ¶¡À¸·Î ¹ü¹÷ÀÌ µÈ ¸öÀ¸·Î °è°î ±íÀº °÷À¸·Î ÁúÆÝÇÏ°Ô ´Þ¸®¸ç ¡®ÇÏ´ÃÀÇ µþ¡¯À» ¸¶À½²¯ Èñ·ÕÇÑ´Ù. ¿­¾ÆÈ© »ì ¼Ò³âÀÌ »ç¶ûÀ» ¾ò±â À§ÇØ ±×·¯ÇÏµí µÎ±Ù°Å¸®´Â °¡½¿À» ¾È°í ¾ø´Â Èû±îÁö ´ÙÇÏ¿© ÈûÀÚ¶ûÀ» ÇÏ¸ç ¸ùȯÀûÀÎ º½ºñ ³»¸®´Â ½£ ¼ÓÀ» ´Þ·Á°£´Ù. ³ª´Â ½¦³­µµ°¡ Áö±Ý±îÁö ³»°¡ ³Ñ¾î ¿Â °íÅë°ú °í³­À» ¾ËÁö ¸øÇÏ°í Áö±Ý ÇÇ°ïÇÏ°í ÁöÄ£ ¸ð½À¿¡ ½Ç¸ÁÇÒ±î ºÁ ¸¶Áö¸· ³²Àº Èû±îÁö ½ñ¾Æ ºÎ¾î ´Þ·Áº»´Ù.

Shenandoah, who has loved the Indians from generation to generation. Shenandoah has everything that can lure people. A provocatively beautiful curve, bluishness and freshness. The tickling sound of the stream like a whisper of love, the steep hills like a pretty face even when it frowns, and even the scent that makes the spirit dim. I am indulged in that deadly temptation and run wild into the depths of the valley with my body covered in rain and sweat, and make lovely fun of 'Daughter of the Sky' to my heart's content. Like a nineteen-year-old boy for getting love, I¡¯m running through dreamy spring rain forest with all my strength and heart. For fear that Shenandoah will be disappointed by my tired and worn-out appearance now, unaware of the pain and hardship I have coped with so far, I run to the last of my strength.

¸¶¶óÅæÀÌ ÀÏÁ¾ÀÇ ÇàÀ§¿¹¼úÀ̶ó¸é ¿À´ÃÀº °ü´ÉÀûÀÎ ¿¹¼úÀÌ µÇ¾ú´Ù. µµÀڱⰡ Èë°ú ºÒÀÇ ¿¹¼úÀ̶ó¸é ¹Ì¼úÀº ºû°ú Á¾ÀÌÀÇ ¿¹¼úÀÌ°í À½¾ÇÀÌ ¹Ù¶÷ÀÇ ¿¹¼úÀ̶ó¸é ¸¶¶óÅæÀº ¸ö°ú È¥ÀÇ ¿¹¼úÀÌ´Ù. ³ª´Â ¹è¿ì°¡ ¹«´ë¿¡¼­ È¥½ÅÀÇ ¿¬±â¸¦ ÇÏµí ´ëÀÚ¿¬À» ¹«´ë·Î »ï¾Æ È¥½ÅÀÇ ÈûÀ» ´ÙÇØ ´Þ¸°´Ù. ´Þ¸®¸é¼­ ³ª´Â ³»¸éÀÇ ¼¼°è¸¦ Ç¥ÇöÇÑ´Ù.

If running a marathon is a form of behavioral art, today my running a marathon became a sensual art. If pottery is the art of clay and fire, fine art is the art of light and paper, and music is the art of wind, running a marathon is the art of body and soul. Just as an actor plays himself on stage with his best, I run with all my might and spirit, using Mother Nature as a stage. While running, I express the inner world.

ÀÚ¿¬°ú ±íÀº ±³°¨À» Çϸ鼭 ÀÚ¿¬ÀÇ ÁÖÆļö¿¡ ±Í ±â¿ïÀÌ´Â ½ÉÀåÀÌ »ý°å´Ù. ¿Â¸ö¿¡ ¶¡ÀÌ ³ª¸é¼­ ¸ð°øÀÌ ¿­¸®¸é ¸öÀÇ °¨°¢±â°üµµ ´õ Å©°Ô ¿­·Á ¾ÆÁÖ ¼º´É ÁÁÀº ·¹ÀÌ´õó·³ ÀÛµ¿ÇÏ¿© ÀÚ¿¬°ú ±³°¨À» ÇÑ´Ù. ¸öÀ» ¹Ù»Ú°Ô ¿òÁ÷À̸鼭 ÁøÁ¤ÇÑ ¸¶À½ÀÇ ÈÞ½ÄÀ» ¾ò´Â °æÇèÀº Ưº°ÇÏ´Ù. ÀÚ¿¬°ú Çϳª°¡ µÇ¾î¼­ ÀÚ¿¬¿¡ °Å½º¸£Áö ¾Ê°í ÇÕÀÏÇÏ´Â »îÀ» ã¾Æ°¡´Âµ¥ µµ¿òÀÌ µÇ´Â °ÍÀ̸®¶ó. ÇÑ ¼ÛÀÌ µé²ÉÀÇ ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿òÀÌ ¿ÕÀÇ ¿µÈ­¿¡ ¸øÁö¾Ê´Ù´Â ¸»¿¡ °ø°¨À» ÇÏ°Ô µÈ´Ù. ÀÚ¿¬°ú ±³°¨À» Çϸ鼭 ¿ì¸® Àΰ£¸¸ÀÌ Áß»ýÀÇ »îÀ» »ì°í Àΰ£ ÀÌ¿ÜÀÇ ¸ðµç Á¸Àç´Â ºÎóÀÇ »îÀ» »ì°í ÀÖÁö ¾ÊÀº°¡ÇÏ´Â ¸»¿¡ °ø°¨ÇÏ°Ô µÈ´Ù.

While communicating with nature, I had a heart that was deeply connected to nature and listened to its frequency. When my pores are opened with sweat all over my body, my body's sensory organs are also opened wider, working like a very powerful radar, so I communicate with nature. The experience of getting a real rest of mind by busily moving my body is very special. It will help me to find a life that is united with nature without going against it. I sympathize with the words that the beauty of a wild flower is as good as the king's glory. In communing with nature, I also come to sympathize with the idea that only we humans live a life of mankind, and that all but human beings live a life of Buddha.

¹éÀÏÀÌ ³Ñ´Â µ¿¾È ³¡¾øÀÌ ´Þ¸®¸é¼­ ³ªÀÇ ¸öÀÌ ¿­¾ÆÈ© »ì ¼Ò³âÀÇ ¸öÀ¸·Î º¹¿øÀÌ µÇ¾ú´Ù. Ç㸮µÑ·¹¿Í ¸ö¹«°Ô°¡ ±×·¸°í, °¡½¿Àº ±× ¶§º¸´Ù ´õ ¹ú¾îÁ³°í ÇÏüµµ ±× ¶§º¸´Ù ´õ ¹ß´ÞÇß´Ù. ôÃßµµ ¿­¾ÆÈ©ÀÇ ³ªº¸´Ù ´õ °ð°í ½ÉÀåµµ ´õ Æ°Æ°ÇØÁ³´Ù. ¸Ó¸®¿¡ Èò¸Ó¸®°¡ ¸î °³ ´õ ³ª¿À°í À̸¶¿¡ ÁÖ¸§ÀÌ Çϳª ´õ »ý±ä °ÍÀ» »©°í´Â ³ª´Â ¿­¾ÆÈ© »ìº¸´Ù ´õ ¿­¾ÆÈ© »ì °°¾ÆÁ³´Ù. ¹éÀº ¿ÏÀü ¼ýÀÚÀÌ´Ù. ¿õ³à´Â ¹éÀÏ °£ÀÇ ¼öÇàÀ» °ÅÃÄ ¿ì¸®ÀÇ Á¶»óÀÌ µÇ¾ú°í, ¾Æ±âµµ ž¼­ ¹éÀÏÀÌ Áö³ª¾ß ºñ·Î¼Ò ÀÜÄ¡¸¦ º£Ç®¾î °¡Á·ÀÇ ÀÏ¿øÀ¸·Î ÀÎÁ¤ÇÑ´Ù. °£ÀýÇÑ ±âµµ´Â ¹éÀÏ µ¿¾È Ä¡¼ºÀ» µå¸®¸ç, ºÎÀÚ Áß¿¡ ºÎÀÚ¸¦ ¹é¸¸ÀåÀÚ¶ó°í ÇÑ´Ù.

While running endlessly for over a hundred days, my body was restored to the body of a nineteen-year-old boy. My waist circumference and weight was so, and the chest was wider than ever and my lower body was more developed than ever. My spine is more upright than I am 19 and my heart is stronger, too. I'm more like a 19- years- old boy than I was 19 years old, except for a few more gray hairs on my head and one or two more wrinkles on my forehead. The number of ¡®hundred¡¯ is a number meaning ¡®perfect¡¯. Ungnyeo or Miss Bear became our Korean ancestor after a hundred days of prayer in the cave, and it was not until 100 days after the birth of the baby that the parents celebrate as a member of the family. When we pray earnestly, we pray for a hundred days, and we call the richest a millionaire.

³»°¡ ±× ¿­¾ÆÈ© »ì¿¡ °É¸ÂÀº ¶ß°Å¿î »ç¶ûÀ» õ»óÀÇ ¿©Àΰú ³ª´©¸ç ÀÌ°÷¿¡ ´­·¯ »êµé Çϳªµµ ÀÌ»óÇÒ °ÍÀÌ ¾øÀ» °ÍÀÌ´Ù. »ç¶ûÀ» ³ª´©´Â °ÍÀº À°Ã¼ÀûÀÎ °áÇÕÀÌ°í ÃÖ°íÀÇ Á¤½ÅÀûÀÎ ±³°¨À» ³ª´©´Â ÇàÀ§ÀÌ´Ù. ½¦³­µµ¿Í ÃÖ°íÀÇ »ç¶ûÀ» ³ª´©´Â ±âºÐÀ¸·Î »ì´Ù°¡ ±× »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ¿©ÀÎÀÇ Ç°¿¡ ¾È°Ü ¿µ¿øÇÑ ¾È½ÄÀ» ÃëÇÑ´Ù¸é ±×º¸´Ù ¸ÚÁö°í °ªÁø »îÀÌ ¾îµð ÀÖÀ»±î. ³ª ¿©±â¼­ »ç¶û¿¡ ºüÁ® ´ë·úȾ´Ü ¿ÏÁÖ¸¦ ¸ñÀü¿¡ µÎ°í Áß´ÜÇÏ¿© ÇÞºµ µû½ºÇÑ °÷¿¡ Å볪¹«ÁýÀ» Áþ°í º¸±ÝÀÚ¸®¸¦ ²Ù¸çµµ ÁÁÀ¸¸®¶ó!

It would not be strange for me to dwell here in this place, loving a heavenly woman with a love that is suitable to a 19-year-old boy. Sharing love is a physical union and the act of sharing the best spiritual connection. If I live in the mood of sharing the best love with Shenandoah and take eternal rest in the arms of the beloved woman, what better and more valuable life would I have than this? It will be good that I will build my nest of a small log cabin here in the sunny warm place, falling in love with Shenandoah, even though I stop my transcontinental running which is about to finish.

³ª´Â õ»óÀÇ ¿©ÀÎÀÇ °¡½¿¿¡ Ãß¾ïÀÇ ±íÀº ¹ßÀÚ±¹°ú ÁøÇÑ ¶¡¹æ¿ïÀ» ³²±â°í Á¤Ã³ ¾øÀÌ ¶°³ª¿Â´Ù. ³ª¿¡°Ô´Â ¹ö¸± ¼ö ¾ø´Â ¿î¸íÀûÀÎ ³ªÀÇ ½¦³­µµ°¡ ÀÖ´Ù. Áö±ÝÀº °¥¶óÁ® µÎ Á¶°¢ÀÌ ³­ ³ªÀÇ Á¶±¹ ½¦³­µµ! ³ª´Â ³ªÀÇ »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ÇÏ´ÃÀÇ µþ, ÅëÀÏÁ¶±¹À» ÇâÇØ ´Þ·Á°£´Ù. Áö±Ý²¯ ³»°¡ ´Þ·Á¿Â °Íº¸´Ù ´õ ¸¹Àº ½Ã·Ã°ú °íÅë°ú °í³­ÀÌ ´ÚÄ¥Áö¶óµµ ³ªÀÇ °ñÀÎÁöÁ¡ ÆòÈ­ÅëÀÏÀ» ÇâÇØ ÇÑ°ÉÀ½ ÇÑ°ÉÀ½ ¹¬¹¬È÷ ´Þ·Á°¥ °ÍÀÌ´Ù. »ç¶ûÀ» ÀÒÀº ¿­ÀÏ°ö »ì ¼Ò³âó·³ ´«¹°À» È긮¸ç......

I am leaving here aimlessly, leaving a deep footprint of memories and a thick sweat at the heavenly woman's heart. I have my own Shenandoah, which is destined never to throw away. My country, Shenandoah, now split into two pieces! I¡¯m running toward my loving Unified Korea, my fatherland, the daughter of heaven. Even if there are more trials and pains and tribulations than I have ever run, I will take a silent step, one by one, toward the peaceful unification of Korea at my goal. In tears like a 17-year-old boy who lost his love......

ÀÛÀº µµ½Ã ¿ö·£Æ° WarrentonÀ» Áö³ª¸é¼­ Á¡½É½Ä»ç¸¦ ÇÏ·¯ ½Ä´ç¿¡ µé¾î°¬´Âµ¥ °æÂû ¼­³Ê ¸íÀÌ ¸ÂÀºÆí¿¡¼­ ½Ä»ç¸¦ ÇÏ´Ù°¡ ´«±æÀÌ ¸¶ÁÖÃÆ´Ù. ±×³É ´«Àλ縸 ³ª´©¾ú´Ù. °Å±â¼­ ³ª¿Í ÇÑÂüÀ» ´Þ¸®°í Àִµ¥ Àú ¾Õ¿¡¼­ °æÂûÂ÷°¡ ¼ÓµµÀ§¹Ý Â÷·®À» ´Ü¼ÓÇÏ·Á°í ½Ã¾ß°¡ Àß ¾È º¸ÀÌ´Â °÷¿¡¼­ ¼û¾î ÀÖ´Ù°¡ ³»°¡ Áö³ª°¡´Ï±î ºñ»óµîÀ» ÄÑ°í ÂÑ¾Æ¿Í ³ª¸¦ ¼¼¿î´Ù. À߸øÇÑ °ÍÀÌ ¾ø¾îµµ °æÂûÀÌ ÂѾƿÀ¸é °¡½¿ÀÌ Ã¶·· ³»·Á¾É±â ¸¶·ÃÀÌ´Ù. ³» ¾Õ¿¡ Â÷¸¦ ¼¼¿î °æÂûÀº Â÷¿¡¼­ ³»·Á ¸ðÀÚ¸¦ ¹þ°í´Â ¸ñ·Ê¸¦ ÇÑ´Ù. ¾Æ±î ½Ä´ç¿¡¼­ º» °æÂû ÁßÀÇ ÇÑ »ç¶÷À̾ú´Ù. ±×´Â ³»°Ô ´ë´ÜÇÏ´Ù´Â ¸»°ú ÇÔ²² °Ý·ÁÀÇ ¸»À» Çϸ鼭 ¾Ç¼ö¸¦ ûÇÏ°í ±â³ä»çÁøÃÔ¿µÀ» ºÎŹÇÑ´Ù. ¿ì¸®´Â ¾î±úµ¿¹«¸¦ ÇÏ°í ±â³äÃÔ¿µÀ» Çß´Ù. ±×¸®°í ³»°Ô °æÂû¿ÏÀåÀ» Çϳª °Ç³×ÁÖ¸ç Ȥ½Ã ÇÊ¿äÇÑ ÀÏÀÌ ÀÖÀ¸¸é »ç¿ëÇ϶ó¸é¼­ ÀÚ±âÀÇ À̸§À» Àû¾îÁØ´Ù. ±×´Â Áï½Ã ³» ÆäÀ̽ººÏ Ä£±¸°¡ µÇ¾ú´Ù. °æÂû¿ÏÀåÀ̳ª Ä«µå´Â À¢¸¸ÇÑ ±³ÅëÀ§¹Ý¿¡ °É¸®¸é ±×°ÍÀ» ¾ÏÇà¾î»ç ¸¶ÆÐó·³ º¸¿©ÁÖ¸é °æÂûµé³¢¸® ±×³É ºÁÁØ´Ù. °æÂûÀÇ Ä£Ã´À̳ª Ä£±¸¶ó´Â Àǹ̰¡ ÀÖ´Ù°í ÇÑ´Ù. ¹Ì±¹¿¡µµ ±×·± °ÍÀÌ ÀÖ´Ù.

Running through the small city of Warrenton, I entered a restaurant for lunch, and I was having a meal opposite three or four policemen when I saw them. We just exchanged nods. That¡¯s it. I got out of there and ran for a long time, then a police car, hiding itself out of sight to crack down on speeding cars, followed me with a blinking light on, and stopped me. Even if we don't do anything wrong, our hearts will fall flat when the police chase us. The policeman who parked his car in front of me gets out of the car, takes off his hat, and salutes. He was one of the policemen I saw at the restaurant earlier. He asks me to shake hands and take a photo with him, saying I'm great and offering words of encouragement, too. We took a photo with our shoulders together. And he gives me a police armband and writes down his name, telling me to use it if I need anything. He immediately became my Facebook friend. When we get caught in a traffic violation, police officers will let it go, if we show the police armband or card as a special secret pass. It is said to mean a relative or friend of the police. There is such a thing even in the U.S.

»ç¶ûÀ» ÀÒÀº ¿­ÀÏ°ö »ì ¼Ò³àÀÇ ´«¹°¿¡´Â ¹¦ÇÑ Çâ±â°¡ ÀÖ´Ù. ½¦³­µµ °è°î µµÃ³¿¡ ÀÖ´Â ¿ÍÀ̳ʸ®ÀÇ Àß ÀÍÀº Æ÷µµÁÖ ÇâÀÌ ÆÛÁ® ³ª¿Â´Ù. ¿ì¸® ¸ðµÎ°¡ Çϳª°¡ µÇ¾î ÅëÀÏÀ» ÇâÇØ ´Þ·Á°¡¸ç È긮´Â ´«¹°º¸´Ùµµ, Æ÷µµÁÖº¸´Ùµµ ÁøÇÑ ¶¡ÀÇ Çâ±â°¡ ÇÏ´Ã ¾Æ·¡ ³¡¾øÀÌ ÆìÁ®³ª°¬À¸¸é!

There is a strange smell in the tears of a 17-year-old girl who lost her love. The scent of well-fermented wine from the wineries spread throughout the Shenandoah Valley. May the fragrance of sweat, thicker than the tears that we all shed running for One Korea as one and thicker than wine, spread out endlessly under heaven!

by Kang Myong-ku

translated by Song In-yeup

±Û °­¸í±¸ ¿µ¿ª ¼ÛÀο±

±Û·Î¹úÀ¥Áø NEWSROH Ä®·³ ¡®°­¸í±¸ÀÇ ¸¶¶óÅæ¹®ÇС¯

http://newsroh.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=gmg

ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

´º½º·Î¸¦¸»ÇÑ´Ù l ´º½º·Î ÁÖÀεDZâ l´º½º·Îȸ¿ø¾à°ü  l±¤°í¹®ÀÇ ±â»çÁ¦º¸ : newsroh@gmail.com lÁ¦È£ : ´º½º·Î l¹ßÇàÀÎ : æÅëùâ÷ lÆíÁýÀÎ : ÚÊܰ謠lû¼Ò³âº¸È£Ã¥ÀÓÀÚ : ÚÊÜ°è¬
Á¤±â°£Ç๰ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : °æ±â¾Æ50133 lâ°£ÀÏ : 2010.06.05. l¹Ì±¹ : 6 Brookside Trail Monroe NY 11950 ¡¡Çѱ¹ : °æ±â °í¾ç½Ã Àϻ굿±¸ »êµÎ·Î 210 / ÀüÈ­ : 031)918-1942
´º½º·Î ¼¼»óÀÇ Ã¢À» ¿¬´Ù! Ä®·³À» ÀÐÀ¸¸é ´º½º°¡ º¸ÀδÙ!
Copyright(c) 2010 www.newsroh.com All rights reserved.