´º¿å : Æĸ® : ¼­¿ï :   ½ÃÀÛÆäÀÌÁö·Î ¼³Á¤ Áñ°Üã±â Ãß°¡Çϱâ

²¿¸®´º½º l ´º¿åÇÊÁø l ¹Ì±¹ÇÊÁø l Çѱ¹ÇÊÁø l ¼¼°èÇÊÁø l »çÁøÇÊÁø l Kor-Eng    

¿­¸°±âÀÚ
¡¤¿­¸° ±âÀÚ (555)
¿­¸° ±âÀÚ
´º½º·Î´Â ³×ƼÁð ¿©·¯ºÐÀ» À§ÇÑ ¡®¿­¸° ¸¶´ç¡¯ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¿©·¯ºÐÀÌ ÃëÀçÇÑ À̾߱â¿Í »çÁøµé, È­Á¦¿Í ¿¡ÇǼҵå, °æÇèÇÑ ¸ðµç °ÍµéÀ» ÀÎÅÍ³Ý ¼¼»óÀÇ ´Ù¸¥ ºÐµé°ú ÇÔ²² °øÀ¯Çϼ¼¿ä. Ÿ ¸Åü¿¡ ¿Ã¸° ±Ûµéµµ Ãâó¸¸ ¹àÈù´Ù¸é ȯ¿µÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ´º½º·Î °ü¸®ÀÚ(newsroh@gmail.com)¿¡°Ô º¸³»Áֽøé ÆíÁý °úÁ¤À» °ÅÃÄ ¡®¿­¸° ±âÀÚ¡¯ Äڳʿ¡ °ÔÀçÇØ µå¸³´Ï´Ù.

ÃÑ °Ô½Ã¹° 555°Ç, ÃÖ±Ù 0 °Ç ¾È³» ±Û¾²±â
ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

¿ì¸®ÀÇ ¸¶Áö¸·¼÷Á¦ ÇѹݵµÆòÈ­¿Í ÅëÀÏ

±Û¾´ÀÌ : ½Ã¸óõ ³¯Â¥ : 2017-10-11 (¼ö) 09:43:19

¿ì¸®ÀÇ ¸¶Áö¸·¼÷Á¦ ÇѹݵµÆòÈ­¿Í ÅëÀÏ

ÃÖ±Ù ¿©·ÐÁ¶»ç¿¡¼­ 70% ³Ñ´Â ¹Ì±¹ ½Ã¹ÎµéÀÌ Æ®·³ÇÁÀÇ Çѹݵµ ÀüÀï À§ÇùÀº µµ¿òÀÌ µÇÁö ¾Ê´Â´Ù´Â °á°ú°¡ ³ª¿Ô½À´Ï´Ù.

´ëÈ­¿Í ¿Ü±³¸¦ Ã˱¸ÇÏ´Â °Å´ëÇÑ ÆòÈ­ ¿îµ¿ÀÌ ¾øÀÎ Æ®·³ÇÁÀÇ Æ®À§Æ®·Î ½ÃÀÛÇÑ Çѹݵµ ÀüÀïÀÌ Çö½ÇÀÌ µÉ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ¹Ì±¹³» ¸¹Àº ÆòÈ­ ´Üü¿Í ½Ã¹ÎµéÀÌ Æ®·³ÇÁÀÇ 11¿ù Çѱ¹ ¹æ¹® ÀüÈĸ¦ ±âÇØ ¿Ü±³¸¦ À§ÇÑ ´ë ÆòÈ­ ÀåÁ¤(íþïÖ)À» ÁغñÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

1980³â Ãʱ⠵¿¼­µ¶¿¡ ¼Ò·Ã°ú ¹Ì±¹ÀÌ »õ·Î¿î ÇÙ ¹Ì»çÀÏÀ» ¹èÄ¡ÇÏ·Á°í ÇßÀ»¶§ ¼­µ¶, Àü À¯·´, Àü ¹Ì±¹ ½Ã¹ÎµéÀÌ ÇÔ²² ¿¬´ë °Å´ëÇÑ ÆòÈ­ ¿îµ¿À» ÀÏÀ¸Ä×½À´Ï´Ù. ¼­µ¶¿£ Áøº¸, º¸¼ö ¸··Ð Á¤Ä¡Àεé, ÁöµµÀÚµéÀÌ µ¶ÀÏ ÆòÈ­¿Í µ¶ÀÏ ÅëÀÏÀ» À§ÇØ ´Ü°áÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ºô¸® ºê·»Æ® ¼­µ¶ ÃѸ® Áý±Ç ´ç½Ã¿£ ¼ö¸¹Àº ÆòÈ­ ¿¬±¸ ¼¾ÅÍ¿Í ´ëÇг» µ¶ÀÏ°ú À¯·´ ÅëÀÏÀ» À§ÇÑ ¸®¼­Ä¡ ¼¾ÅÍÀ» ¸¸µé¾ú½À´Ï´Ù.

Áö½Ä, µ¥Å¸ ºÐ¼®, ²÷ÀÓ¾ø´Â Çൿ ÇÏ´Â ¾ç½ÉÀ¸·Î ÆòÈ­¸¦ ±¸ÃàÇÑ µ¶ÀÏÀÇ °æÇè, ¹Ì±¹ ÆòÈ­ ´Üü¿ÍÀÇ È­·ÁÇÑ ¿¬´ë. ±×·¯ÇÑ È­·ÁÇÑ ±¹Á¦ ÆòÈ­ ¿¬´ëÀÇ Ãß¾ï, ±â¾ïÀ» ¿À´Ã ¿ì¸®µéÀÌ ¸¸µé¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

ÀÚ¶û½º·± ´ëÇѹα¹ÀÇ ¹ÎÁÖÁÖÀǸ¦ ȸº¹ÇÏ°í ¼öÈ£ÇÏ´Â ÃÐºÒ Çõ¸í, ÀÌÁ¦ ¿ì¸®µéÀÇ ¸¶Áö¸· ¼÷Á¦, ¿ª»ç°¡ ÁØ ÀÌ ¼÷Á¦, Çѹݵµ ÆòÈ­¿Í Á¶±¹ÀÇ ÅëÀÏÀ» À§ÇØ ÀÏ¾î ³ª¾ß ÇÒ ½Ã°£ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. µ¿ÂüÇϽðڽÀ´Ï±î?

--½Ã¸ó õ µå¸²

Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 8.07.jpg

Not war but life, food and joy to our kids in North Korea!

"70 percent find Trump rhetoric on North Korea `not helpful¡¯"!

Friendplease see an amazing consensus between Americans and Koreans: "70 percent find Trump rhetoric on North Korea `not helpful¡¯!

We Need a Mass Movement to

Prevent Nuclear Conflict in the Korean Peninsula!

1. Politico. Poll: 70 percent find Trump rhetoric on North Korea `not helpful¡¯

70% ³Ñ´Â ¹Ì±¹Àεé Æ®·³ÇÁ Çѹݵµ ÀüÀï À§Çù ¸·¸» µµ¿ò ¾ÈµÈ´Ù ¿©·ÐÁ¶»ç

Seventy percent of respondents in the Fox News survey disapproved of the president¡¯s comments on North Korea, which have included dire warnings of ¡°fire and fury¡± being unleashed against the foreign state and its complete annihilation should it continue to ignore calls from the international community to tamp down its militaristic ambitions. Only 23 percent said they felt Trump¡¯s words were improving matters.

https://twitter.com/SimoneChun/status/917762941968986113

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/27/trump-north-korea-rhetoric-poll-243238

2. Han Kang. Op-ed. New York Times. While the U.S. Talks of War, South Korea Shudders

ÇÑ°­. ´º¿åŸÀÓÁö. ¹Ì±¹ÀÌ ÀüÀïÀ» ¸»ÇÒ¶§ Çѱ¹Àº ¸ö¼­¸®Ä£´Ù

The Korean War was a proxy war enacted on the Korean Peninsula by neighboring great powers. Millions of people were butchered over those three brutal years, and the former national territory was utterly destroyed. Only relatively recently has it come to light that in this tragic process were several instances of the American Army, officially our allies, massacring South Korean citizens. In the most well-known of these, the No Gun Ri Massacre, American soldiers drove hundreds of citizens, mainly women and children, under a stone bridge, then shot at them from both sides for several days, killing most of them. Why did it have to be like this? If they did not perceive the South Korean refugees as ¡°subhuman,¡± if they had perceived the suffering of others completely and truly, as dignified human beings, would such a thing have been possible?... We only wanted to change society through the quiet and peaceful tool of candlelight, and those who eventually made that into a reality no, the tens of millions of human beings who have dignity, simply through having been born into this world as lives, weak and unsullied carry on opening the doors of cafes and teahouses and hospitals and schools every day, going forward together one step at a time for the sake of a future that surges up afresh every moment. Who will speak, to them, of any scenario other than peace?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/07/opinion/sunday/south-korea-trump-war.html

3. Op-ed by Jimmy Carter. ¡°What I have learned from North Korea¡¯s leaders¡±

Áö¹Ì Ä«ÅÍ Àü ¹Ì±¹ ´ëÅë·É ÆòÈ­¸¦ À§ÇÑ ´ëÈ­¸¦ ÇÒ ½Ã°£ÀÌ´Ù.

¹Ì±¹Àº ºÏÇÑ¿¡ Ư»ç¸¦ ÆÄ°ßÇ϶ó.

It¡¯s time for peace talks, and Rex Tillerson is on the right track

https://twitter.com/CSISKoreaChair/status/916011357803241472

¡°Over more than 20 years, I have spent many hours in discussions with top North Korean officials and private citizens during visits to Pyongyang and to the countryside. I found Kim Il Sung (their ¡°Great Leader¡±), Kim Yong Nam, president of the Presidium of the Supreme People¡¯s Assembly, and other leaders to be both completely rational and dedicated to the preservation of their regime. What the officials have always demanded is direct talks with the United States, leading to a permanent peace treaty to replace the still-prevailing 1953 cease-fire that has failed to end the Korean conflict. They want an end to sanctions, a guarantee that there will be no military attack on a peaceful North Korea, and eventual normal relations between their country and the international community. Until now, severe economic sanctions have not prevented North Korea from developing a formidable and dedicated military force, including long-range nuclear missiles, utilizing a surprising level of scientific and technological capability. There is no remaining chance that it will agree to a total denuclearization, as it has seen what happened in a denuclearized Libya and assessed the doubtful status of U.S. adherence to the Iran nuclear agreement.

The next step should be for the United States to offer to send a high-level delegation to Pyongyang for peace talks or to support an international conference including North and South Korea, the United States and China, at a mutually acceptable site.

4. War Is Boring. The Korean War¡¯s Brutality Turned the Stomachs of America¡¯s Most Hardened Soldiers. Scorched-earth campaigns and massacres led to staggering numbers of civilian casualties ¸ß¾Æ´õ Àå°üÀÇ ÂüȤÇÏ°í ÀÜÀÎÇÑ Çѱ¹ ÀüÀï ±â¾ï

¡°I would say that the entire, almost the entire Korean Peninsula is a terrible mess. Everything is destroyed,¡± O¡¯Donnell said. ¡°There is nothing left standing worthy of the name.¡± ¡°I shrinkI shrink with a horror that I cannot express in wordsat this continuous slaughter of men in Korea,¡± MacArthur lamented during the hearings.

¡°The war in Korea has already almost destroyed that nation of 20,000,000 people. I have never seen such devastation. I have seen, I guess, as much blood and disaster as any living man, and it just curdled my stomach the last time I was there. After I looked at the wreckage and those thousands of women and children and everything, I vomited ¡¦ If you go on indefinitely, you are perpetuating a slaughter such as I have never heard of in the history of mankind.¡±

https://warisboring.com/the-korean-wars-brutality-turned-the-stomachs-of-americas-most-hardened-soldiers/

5. Trump may visit DMZ between North and South Korea

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-trump/trump-may-visit-dmz-between-north-and-south-korea-yonhap-idUSKBN1CF1Z6?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

6. National Mobilization to Stop Trump¡¯s War on North Korea, 10/12, 10/18, 10/25, and 11/1

Education for Action Æ®·³ÇÁÀÇ Çѹݵµ ÀüÀï ¸·ÀÚ. ±³À°À» ÅëÇÑ Àü ¹Ì±¹ ÆòÈ­ ½Ã¹Î ¿îµ¿

The U.S. and North Korea are on a dangerous path towards a military confrontation that could kill millions and engulf the world in a nuclear holocaust. It¡¯s time for the U.S. peace movement to mobilize opposition to Trump¡¯s saber rattling and demand a diplomatic solution.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/2/#inbox/15f069f0cdb1d0be

7. Simone Chun. NewsRoh. Interview in Korean, ¡°Candlelight News¡±. US B-1B over NLL increases threat of war in the Korean Peninsula. [ÃÐºÒ ´º½º] 8ȸ, ½Ã¸óõ ¹Ú»ç "¹Ì NLL ³Ñ¾î ºñÇàÇÑ °ÍÀº ÀüÀï ³ó´Ü"

¡°Æ®·³ÇÁ ´ëÅë·É ºÏÇÑ Æı« ¹ß¾ðÀº Å×·¯ À§Çù¡±

http://m.newsroh.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=m0604&wr_id=6655

ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

´º½º·Î¸¦¸»ÇÑ´Ù l ´º½º·Î ÁÖÀεDZâ l´º½º·Îȸ¿ø¾à°ü  l±¤°í¹®ÀÇ ±â»çÁ¦º¸ : newsroh@gmail.com lÁ¦È£ : ´º½º·Î l¹ßÇàÀÎ : æÅëùâ÷ lÆíÁýÀÎ : ÚÊܰ謠lû¼Ò³âº¸È£Ã¥ÀÓÀÚ : ÚÊÜ°è¬
Á¤±â°£Ç๰ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : °æ±â¾Æ50133 lâ°£ÀÏ : 2010.06.05. l¹Ì±¹ : 6 Brookside Trail Monroe NY 11950 ¡¡Çѱ¹ : °æ±â °í¾ç½Ã Àϻ굿±¸ »êµÎ·Î 210 / ÀüÈ­ : 031)918-1942
´º½º·Î ¼¼»óÀÇ Ã¢À» ¿¬´Ù! Ä®·³À» ÀÐÀ¸¸é ´º½º°¡ º¸ÀδÙ!
Copyright(c) 2010 www.newsroh.com All rights reserved.