´º¿å : Æĸ® : ¼­¿ï :   ½ÃÀÛÆäÀÌÁö·Î ¼³Á¤ Áñ°Üã±â Ãß°¡Çϱâ

²¿¸®´º½º l ´º¿åÇÊÁø l ¹Ì±¹ÇÊÁø l Çѱ¹ÇÊÁø l ¼¼°èÇÊÁø l »çÁøÇÊÁø l Kor-Eng    

¿­¸°±âÀÚ
¡¤¿­¸° ±âÀÚ (556)
¿­¸° ±âÀÚ
´º½º·Î´Â ³×ƼÁð ¿©·¯ºÐÀ» À§ÇÑ ¡®¿­¸° ¸¶´ç¡¯ÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¿©·¯ºÐÀÌ ÃëÀçÇÑ À̾߱â¿Í »çÁøµé, È­Á¦¿Í ¿¡ÇǼҵå, °æÇèÇÑ ¸ðµç °ÍµéÀ» ÀÎÅÍ³Ý ¼¼»óÀÇ ´Ù¸¥ ºÐµé°ú ÇÔ²² °øÀ¯Çϼ¼¿ä. Ÿ ¸Åü¿¡ ¿Ã¸° ±Ûµéµµ Ãâó¸¸ ¹àÈù´Ù¸é ȯ¿µÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ´º½º·Î °ü¸®ÀÚ(newsroh@gmail.com)¿¡°Ô º¸³»Áֽøé ÆíÁý °úÁ¤À» °ÅÃÄ ¡®¿­¸° ±âÀÚ¡¯ Äڳʿ¡ °ÔÀçÇØ µå¸³´Ï´Ù.

ÃÑ °Ô½Ã¹° 556°Ç, ÃÖ±Ù 0 °Ç ¾È³» ±Û¾²±â
ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

¡°Àý´ë À§Çù¿¡ Ç׺¹¸»¶ó¡± ÃνºÅ° Çѱ¹ ÆòÈ­ ¿¬´ë

±Û¾´ÀÌ : ½Ã¸óõ ³¯Â¥ : 2017-07-18 (È­) 21:22:49

Prof. Chomsky for Solidarity Peace Delegation to South Korea!

¿À´Â 7¿ù 19ÀÏ¿¡¼­ 23ÀÏ ¹Ì±¹ÀÇ Àú¸íÇÑ ÆòÈ­ È°µ¿°¡µé´ÔµéÀÌ ¼ºÁÖ/±èõ ¼Ò¼º¸®¿¡ ¹èÄ¡µÉ »çµå ¹Ý´ë¹× Çѹݵµ, µ¿ºÏ¾Æ½Ã¾Æ ÆòÈ­¸¦ À§ÇØ Áö³­ 1³âµ¿¾È ³Ê¹«³ª Èûµç ÅõÀïÀ» ÇØ¿Â ºÐµé²² Á¶±ÝÀÌ¶óµµ ÈûÀÌ µÇ°íÀÚ ¿¬´ë ¹æ¹®À» ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

±×ºÐµéÀ» °Ý·ÁÇÏ°íÀÚ ¿ì¸® ±¹Á¦ ÆòÈ­ °¡Á·µéÀÌ ¼­¸í¿îµ¿À» ÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.

°í¸¿°Ôµµ ´Ã Çѱ¹ÀÇ Á¤ÀÇ, ÀαÇ, ÆòÈ­ ¿îµ¿¿¡ ´Ã ¾ÕÀå¼­¼­ Áö¼ÓÀûÀ¸·Î ÁöÁöÇØ ÁֽŠÃνºÅ° ±³¼ö´Ôµµ ¿À´Ã ¼­¸íÇϼ̴ٴ ¼Ò½Ä°ú ÇÔ²² ¿©·¯ºÐµéÀÇ µµ¿òÀ» Áø½ÉÀ¸·Î ¹Ù¶ø´Ï´Ù.

ÃνºÅ° ±³¼ö´Ô²² Á¦°¡ º¸³½ À̸ÞÀÏ¿¡¼­ ¾Æ·¡¿Í °°ÀÌ ´ÙÁüÇß½À´Ï´Ù.

¡°Àý´ë À§Çù°ú ÀüÀï¿¡ Ç׺¹ÇÏÁö ¾Ê°Ú´Ù.

¿ÀÁ÷ ÆòÈ­¿Í ÆòÈ­¸¦ »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â ¿ì¸® Ä£±¸, °¡Á·µé¸¸ ¹Ï°í ±×µé°ú ÇÔ²² ÇÏ°Ú´Ù.¡°

»çµå´Â Çѹݵµ ¹®Á¦°¡ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ¹Ì±¹ÀÇ ¹®Á¦ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

±×·¡¼­ ¿ì¸® ÇѹÎÁ· ÈûÀ¸·Ð ³Ê¹«³ª ºÎÁ·Çϱ⠶§¹®¿¡ ¹Ì±¹ ÆòÈ­ ¿îµ¿°¡µé, °¡Á·µé°ú ÇÔ²² ÇØ¾ß ÇÑ´Ù°í º¾´Ï´Ù.

​ ​

Ä¿´Ù¶õ ÁøÈëµ¢ÀÌ, öµ¢ÀÌ ¹«»ý¹° À̶ó°íµµ º¼ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â »çµå°¡

¼ö¹é¸¸, ¼öõ¸¸, ¼ö¾ïÀÇ ¿¬´ë¿Í »ç¶ûÀ¸·Î ¹Úµ¿ÇÏ´Â ¿ì¸®

°¡½¿À» À̱æ¼ö ÀÖÀ»±î¿ä?

µµ¿Í Áֽʽÿä.

¼­¸í ºÎŹ µå¸³´Ï´Ù.

½Ã¸óõ µå¸²

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OqQDHVjZOp3dh7V_1CpXIeH2X9zKCE9tSiIiRWOl1so/viewform?edit_requested=true¡°

Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 12.35.52 PM.jpg

Dearest Friend,

I hope that you are enjoying this beautiful summer.

Everywhere we look there are awesome opportunities that call for service to our peace-loving communities!

Here is one moreProfessor Chomsky just signed on the petition that supports the peace delegation of our American and Korean-American sisters¡¯ and brothers¡¯ delegation to our beloved home in South Korea.

The purpose is to give much-needed solidarity to people in South Korea, especially people in Sosungri, Seongju and Gimcheon, who have led a truly historic and heroic peace movement that opposes the deployment of THAAD. 

Please join Professor Chomsky and many esteemed friends by kindly signing here:

Due date: July 19th, 2017

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OqQDHVjZOp3dh7V_1CpXIeH2X9zKCE9tSiIiRWOl1so/viewform?edit_requested=true

Background:

1) Plea from Korea Policy Institute below: 

"You may have already received this request.  If not, please considering supporting the Delegation to South Korea, July 23-28, sponsored by the Task Force to Stop THAAD in Korea and Militarism in Asia and the Pacific and the Channing and Popai Liem Education Foundation.  The delegates are:

Medea Benjamin, CODEPINK

Reece Chenault, U.S. Labor Against the War

Will Griffin, Veterans for Peace

Juyeon Rhee, Task Force to Stop THAAD in Korea and Militarism in Asia and the Pacific

Jill Stein, 2016 presidential candidate, Green Party U.S.A.

We ask that you sign on to the statement of the peace delegation by July 19, 2017, and that you please circulate this request to all those in your networks, including organizations, concerned with peace in Korea, and ending U.S. militarism around the world.

To learn more about the delegation, and to read and sign on to the statement please click on:

To learn more about the delegation, and to read and sign on to the statement please click on:

http://stopthaad.org/solidarity-peace-delegation-to-south-korea/

Thank you for your support."

2) My personal message to Prof. Chomsky that sought his solidarity

"Dear Professor Chomsky,

I hope that all is well with you.  I am writing to you to see if you would kindly support our global movement to stop THAAD in South Korea.  The due date is July 19th.  I apologize for a last- minute request. 

As you know, THAAD has nothing to do with security in the Korean peninsula but has everything to do with U.S. missile defense system that would trigger another new cold war.  

Professor--this is my personal struggle as well.  My family has one-hundred year-old orchard near the site of THAAD deployment. http://fpif.org/korean-women-take-trump/

Your solidarity will empower us and encourage us.  Thank you very for your support!  

We will NOT surrender to threat and war!

We will surrender ONLY to peace, our global peace-loving friends and comrades such as you!

Please kindly sign here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OqQDHVjZOp3dh7V_1CpXIeH2X9zKCE9tSiIiRWOl1so/viewform?edit_requested=true"

Chun photo.jpg

±Û ½Ã¸ó õ Simone Chun

³ë½º¿þ½ºÅÏ´ë ±¹Á¦Á¤Ä¡ÇÐ °­»ç

ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

´º½º·Î¸¦¸»ÇÑ´Ù l ´º½º·Î ÁÖÀεDZâ l´º½º·Îȸ¿ø¾à°ü  l±¤°í¹®ÀÇ ±â»çÁ¦º¸ : newsroh@gmail.com lÁ¦È£ : ´º½º·Î l¹ßÇàÀÎ : æÅëùâ÷ lÆíÁýÀÎ : ÚÊܰ謠lû¼Ò³âº¸È£Ã¥ÀÓÀÚ : ÚÊÜ°è¬
Á¤±â°£Ç๰ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : °æ±â¾Æ50133 lâ°£ÀÏ : 2010.06.05. l¹Ì±¹ : 6 Brookside Trail Monroe NY 11950 ¡¡Çѱ¹ : °æ±â °í¾ç½Ã Àϻ굿±¸ »êµÎ·Î 210 / ÀüÈ­ : 031)918-1942
´º½º·Î ¼¼»óÀÇ Ã¢À» ¿¬´Ù! Ä®·³À» ÀÐÀ¸¸é ´º½º°¡ º¸ÀδÙ!
Copyright(c) 2010 www.newsroh.com All rights reserved.