´º¿å : Æĸ® : ¼­¿ï :   ½ÃÀÛÆäÀÌÁö·Î ¼³Á¤ Áñ°Üã±â Ãß°¡Çϱâ

²¿¸®´º½º l ´º¿åÇÊÁø l ¹Ì±¹ÇÊÁø l Çѱ¹ÇÊÁø l ¼¼°èÇÊÁø l »çÁøÇÊÁø l Kor-Eng    

²¿¸®´º½º
¡¤²¿¸®´º½º (11227)
¡¤´º½º·Î â(óë) (273)
¡¤´º½º·ÎTV (127)
²¿¸®´º½º
À°ÇÏ¿øÄ¢(׿ù¼ê«öÎ)?¿ª(æ½)ÇǶó¹Ìµå Çü½ÄÀÇ ½ºÆ®·¹ÀÌÆ® ´º½º? Á¤ÇüÈ­, Á¦µµÈ­µÈ ´º½º¸¸ ´º½º°¡ ¾Æ´Ï´Ù. ´º½ºµÚÀÇ ´º½º, ´º½º¼ÓÀÇ ´º½º¸¦ ÀÐÀÚ. ´º½º·Î¿¡¼± "²¿¸®´º½º"¸¦ ¸¸³¯ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. Àϼ±¿¡¼­ ÃëÀçÇÑ ±âÀÚµéÀÌ ÀüÇÏ´Â »ý»ýÇÑ µÞ À̾߱â, ±â°¨ ¾ø´Â ¿¡ÇǼҵå, ÃÌö»ìÀÎÀÇ ÇѸ¶µð±îÁö, ´º½º·Î µ¶ÀÚµéÀº Á¤±Ô´º½º ¹Ù·Î µÚ¿¡ ¹°¸®´Â ²¿¸®´º½º¸¦ °¨»óÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù. ´õ ÀÌ»ó Ʋ¿¡ ¹ÚÈù ´º½º´Â °ÅºÎÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ¿ÀÁ÷ ´º½º·Î¸¸ÀÌ °¡´ÉÇÑ ²¿¸®´º½º¿¡¼­ ´º½ºÀÇ »õ·Î¿î ¸Ú°ú ¸ÀÀ» ´À³¢½Ê½Ã¿À.

ÃÑ °Ô½Ã¹° 11,227°Ç, ÃÖ±Ù 4 °Ç ¾È³» ±Û¾²±â
ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

Äɺó ¾Ø´õ½¼ ´º¿å¿ÀÇ ¿ì½Â

»ù Äù¸®¿¡ 2-1 ¿ªÀü±Ø
±Û¾´ÀÌ : ³ëâÇö ³¯Â¥ : 2018-02-19 (¿ù) 12:58:26

ìí ÄÉÀÌ ´Ï½ÃÄÚ¸® ÁØ°áÅ»¶ô

Newsroh=³ëâÇöƯÆÄ¿ø newsroh@gmail.com

Kevin-players.jpg

Äɺó ¾Ø´õ½¼(³²¾Æ°ø)ÀÌ 2018 ´º¿å¿ÀÇ Å״Ͻº ´Ü½Ä Á¤»ó(ð¢ß¾)¿¡ ¿Ã¶ú´Ù.

Åé½ÃµåÀÇ Äɺó ¾Ø´õ½¼Àº 18ÀÏ ´º¿å ³´¼Ò ¸Þ¸ð¸®¾ó Äݸ®¼¼¿ò¿¡¼­ ¿­¸° ´º¿å¿ÀÇ¿¡¼­ 2¹ø ½ÃµåÀÇ »ù Äù¸®¸¦ ¸Â¾Æ 2-1(4-6 6-3 7-6)ÀÇ Â¥¸´ÇÑ ¿ªÀü±ØÀ» Àϱ¸¸ç ATP Åë»ê ³× ¹ø° ŸÀÌƲÀ» °Å¸ÓÁã¾ú´Ù. ÀÌ¿Í ÇÔ²² ¼¼°è·©Å·µµ 9À§·Î Åé 10¾È¿¡ ÁøÀÔÇß´Ù.

Áö³­ÇØ US¿ÀÇ¿¡¼­ ±ô¦ °á½Â¿¡ ¿Ã¶ó ¶óÆÄ¿¤ ³ª´Þ¿¡ ¾Æ±õ°Ô ¹«¸­À» ²ÝÀº ±×´Â ´º¿å¿¡¼­ ¸¶Ä§³» ¿øÇÏ´ø °á°ú¸¦ ¾ò¾î³Â´Ù.

´ç½Ã ±×ÀÇ ·©Å·Àº 32À§. 1973³â ÇöÀçÀÇ ·©Å·Á¦°¡ µµÀÔµÈ ÈÄ US¿ÀÇ °á½Â »ç»ó °¡Àå ·©Å·ÀÌ ³·Àº ¼±¼ö¿´´Ù.

±×´Â À̹ø ´ëȸ¿¡¼­ 8°­ºÎÅÍ °á½Â±îÁö 3¼¼Æ®±îÁö °¡´Â °ÝÀü(Ì­îú)À» ¼ÒÈ­Çß´Ù. ÁØ°á½Â¿¡¼± ÀϺ»ÀÇ °­È£ ÄÉÀÌ ´Ï½ÃÄÚ¸®¿¡ ¿ª½Ã 2-1 ¿ªÀü½ÂÀ» °Åµ×´Ù.

±×´Â À̳¯ 1¼¼Æ®¸¦ ³»ÁØÈÄ 2¼¼Æ®¿¡¼­ »ó´ë ¼­ºñ½º °ÔÀÓ±îÁö ¹«·ÂÈ­ÇÏ´Â µî °ø°ÝÀûÀÎ ÅõÈ¥À¸·Î 5-0 ¸®µå¸¦ ÀâÀ¸¸ç ¿ªÀüÀÇ ¹ßÆÇÀ» ¸¶·ÃÇß´Ù. 3¼¼Æ®¿¡¼­ 6-6À¸·Î ŸÀ̺극ÀÌÅ©¿¡ µé¾î°¬Áö¸¸ ¾öû³­ µÞ½ÉÀ¸·Î ¼±Á¦ 6Æ÷ÀÎÆ®¸¦ µû³¾ ¼ö ÀÖ¾ú´Ù.

Äɺó ¾Ø´õ½¼.jpg

ÀÌ»ó ´º¿å¿ÀÇ ȨÆäÀÌÁö

¾Ø´õ½¼Àº Áö³­ÇرîÁö Å׳׽à ¸âÇǽº¿¡¼­ ¿­¸®´Ù°¡ ¿ÃÇØ Ã³À½ ´º¿åÀ¸·Î ¿Å°Ü¿Í »ç½Ç»óÀÇ ÃÊ´ë ´ëȸ¿¡¼­ ¿ì½ÂÇØ ±â»ÝÀÌ ´õÇß´Ù.

¾Ø´õ½¼Àº ¡°Áö³­ÇØ US¿ÀÇÂÀº ³»°Ô ¾öû³­ °ÍÀ̾ú´Ù. °á½Â¿¡¼­ Áø°Ô »À¾ÆÆͱ⠶§¹®¿¡ ¿À´Ã ½Â¸®´Â ³»°Ô ³Ê¹«³Ê¹« Ưº°ÇÏ´Ù¡±°í ¸»Çß´Ù. ±×´Â Äɺó ¾Ø´õ½¼Àº ¡°Á¤¸» Èûµç ÇÑ ÁÖ¿´Áö¸¸ °á½Â¿¡¼­ ½Â¸®ÇØ ±â»Ú´Ù. ±×µ¿¾È ÁØ¿ì½ÂÀ» ¸î ¹ø Ç߱⠶§¹®¿¡ ´õ Å« ¼º°øÀ» ÇÏ±æ ¹Ù·¨´Ù¡±°í ¸»Çß´Ù.

20180216_135711 - Copy.jpg

º¹½Ä¿¡¼­´Â 2¹ø½ÃµåÀÇ ¸Æ½º ¹Ì¾î´Ï(º§¶ó·ç½Ã)-Çʸ®Æ÷ ¿À½º¿Ðµå(¿À½ºÆ®¸®¾Æ)Á¶°¡ ¿þ½½¸® ÄðÈ£ÇÁ(³×´ú¶õµå)-¾ÆÅÛ ½ÃŹ(´ºÁú·£µå)¸¦ 2-1(4-6 6-4 10-6)À¸·Î ¿ªÀü ¿ì½ÂÀ» °Å¸ÓÁã¾ú´Ù. ¿ÃÇØ ¸¸ 40¼¼ÀÇ ¹Ì¾î´Ï´Â º¹½Ä¿¡¼­¸¸ 96Â÷·Ê ¿ì½ÂÀ» Æ÷ÇÔ, Åë»ê 100ȸ ¿ì½ÂÀÇ ±ÝÀÚž(ÑÑí®÷²)À» ½×¾Ò´Ù.

±Û·Î¹úÀ¥Áø NEWSROH www.newsroh.com

<²¿¸®´º½º>

Kevin Anderson defeated Sam Querrey

4-6, 6-3, 7-6 (1)

Kevin Anderson

On today¡¯s win:

¡°It feels really, really special to me to get today¡¯s win as I was saying on the court, tennis is a tough sport and you know, you can play a lot of good tennis, win a lot of matches, and if you don¡¯t win that finals match, it¡¯s a pretty tough week.¡±

¡°I have been runner-up quite a few times in my career. One of my big goals that I had for this year was to try to be a bit more successful, and that final stage, I fell a little short earlier in this year in India, and it feels great to come through and get today¡¯s win.¡±

¡°It gives me a lot of confidence for the year. I feel like I¡¯m playing some really good tennis and I¡¯m looking forward to what the season brings. I feel like I¡¯ve got good goals. As I¡¯ve been saying, it all starts with the process of what I¡¯m doing day in and day out. I felt I did a terrific job of that this week and hopefully I¡¯ll be able to continue with things.¡±

20180213_123206.jpg

Comparison to last year:

¡°I had a very tough 2016 - had a few opportunities last year that fell a little bit short, and again, in India this year, so it definitely feels very good to clear that last hurdle and walk away with the title. I¡¯ve had a lot of very close matches this week. I think my body has responded very well. [I¡¯ve had] Aches and pains here and there, but that comes with just playing a lot of tennis. I definitely put in a lot of work off the scenes staying healthy. There were a couple of late night matches, especially that quarterfinal match, I had to play some very good opponents, but you need to beat the best in the world to win tournaments, and I was able to do that this week.¡±

Thoughts on the New York Open¡¯s debut:

¡°I¡¯ve said it all week, it¡¯s really exciting to be here. It¡¯s obviously a huge tennis market, obviously, you have New York, but to bring the ATP World Tour back to New York, I think that¡¯s very special.¡±

¡°Often, when it¡¯s your first week and the first time you put on an event, it can be quite challenging. I must say, not just saying it for the sake of it, but I feel like things went very smoothly. I think from a players¡¯ standpoint, it didn¡¯t feel like a first event at all.¡±

¡°I think everyone who was behind the scenes did a terrific job, and I¡¯ve had two good outings in New York the last two times I¡¯ve been here, so I¡¯m definitely all for a tournament being back here and I definitely look forward to coming back next year.¡±

On being back in the Top Ten (No. 9):

¡°I was there at the end of 2015, in October, I was just there for a week and I¡¯ve cemented my place in there a little bit longer. To be honest with you I have set my sights for a little bit higher as well, you know, finishing the year, making London is one of my biggest goals that I have. Anytime that you reach career milestones, it feels great, so I definitely can enjoy that for now before I have to reset and step onto a court again, but winning a tournament and [getting] a career-high ranking at the same time, that definitely feels good.¡±

On the tough matches leading to his win:

¡°Obviously, you go out there - the quicker and easier you can win, the better. But, I think I can take a lot of confidence in the way I was able to come through those close matches. I was tested, every single match went to three sets, three of the four matches went to 7-6 in the third and I played some of my best tennis when it mattered. I think if you can come through those matches, you can really take a lot of confidence. My body responded well, that is always a big positive.¡±

¡°I was able to keep on resetting and it was definitely a good testament to my attitude and my mindset which I work very hard on.¡±

20180213_121142(0).jpg

Sam Querrey

Thoughts on the second set:

¡°He [Anderson] just broke me the second game in the second set there, and I kind of lost a little bit of momentum. He picked his game up, he started making a few more first serves, felt like he was hitting the ball a little bigger, making a few more. I kind of got the momentum back at the end of the second there, but it was kind of too little, too late.

On the New York Open¡¯s inaugural year:

It was great. I mean, I¡¯ve played a handful of tournaments where it¡¯s their inaugural year, and this tournament probably did the best job. Everything ran smoothly, as it appeared from the players¡¯ standpoint. It was really convenient with the hotel next door, the locker rooms were great, the crowds were great. The venue is really neat and really cool. I think every guy really liked it this week.

Thoughts on his next stop on tour:

¡°I feel good. I¡¯m actually going to Delray next week, so I¡¯m going to fly there tomorrow, and my first match is on Tuesday. There are no byes there, and I play Taylor Fritz. It¡¯s a little bit of a difficult transition because it¡¯s going from an indoor event to an outdoor event in Florida, which can be a little hot, so a lot of times you kind of have to work your way through the first couple of rounds there, but that¡¯s my next event.¡±

ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

´º½º·Î¸¦¸»ÇÑ´Ù l ´º½º·Î ÁÖÀεDZâ l´º½º·Îȸ¿ø¾à°ü  l±¤°í¹®ÀÇ ±â»çÁ¦º¸ : newsroh@gmail.com lÁ¦È£ : ´º½º·Î l¹ßÇàÀÎ : æÅëùâ÷ lÆíÁýÀÎ : ÚÊܰ謠lû¼Ò³âº¸È£Ã¥ÀÓÀÚ : ÚÊÜ°è¬
Á¤±â°£Ç๰ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : °æ±â¾Æ50133 lâ°£ÀÏ : 2010.06.05. l¹Ì±¹ : 6 Brookside Trail Monroe NY 11950 ¡¡Çѱ¹ : °æ±â °í¾ç½Ã Àϻ굿±¸ »êµÎ·Î 210 / ÀüÈ­ : 031)918-1942
´º½º·Î ¼¼»óÀÇ Ã¢À» ¿¬´Ù! Ä®·³À» ÀÐÀ¸¸é ´º½º°¡ º¸ÀδÙ!
Copyright(c) 2010 www.newsroh.com All rights reserved.