¡¤Á¤Áø¼÷ÀÇ ¼­¿ï to ´º¿å (22)
¡¤ÃÖº¸³ªÀÇ ¼¼»ó¼ÓÀ¸·Î (7)
¡¤ÄËÀÇ ±ÛÀïÀÌ°¡ Å°¿ì´Â ¹°°í±â (6)
¡¤ÇÑÁ¾ÀÎÀÇ ÀÚ¿¬ ¸ÞãÌÁö (135)
¡¤Çý¹®½º´ÔÀÇ Á¦ÀÚ¸®Ã£±â (27)
¡¤È²·æÀÇ È¾¼³¼ö¼³ (131)
¡¤Èò¸Ó¸®¼Ò³âÀÇ ¼¯¾îÂî°Ô ¼¼»ó (10)
°­¸í±¸ÀÇ ¸¶¶óÅæ¹®ÇÐ
Àú´Â Àý´ë·Î ¿¤¸®Æ® ¸¶¶óÅä³Ê°¡ ¾Æ´Õ´Ï´Ù. Á¦°¡ ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖÀ¸¸é º¸Åë ¸¶¶óÅä³Ê´Â ´Ù ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ°í Á¦°¡ ¸ø Çصµ ´Ù¸¥ ¸¶¶óÅä³ÊµéÀº ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ´Ù¸¸ ¸ø ÇÑ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷Àº ½ÃÀÛµµ ¸øÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ°í ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷Àº ½ÃÀÛÀ» ÇÏ´Â °ÅÁö¿ä.

ÃÑ °Ô½Ã¹° 352°Ç, ÃÖ±Ù 0 °Ç ¾È³» RSS ±Û¾²±â
ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

³ª¸¦ ã¾Æ ³ª¼± Ú¸´ë·ú 5200km Ⱦ´Ü(37 ÃÖÁ¾)

5,200kmÀÇ ¿©Á¤À» ¸¶Ä¡¸ç
±Û¾´ÀÌ : °­¸í±¸ ³¯Â¥ : 2022-01-02 (ÀÏ) 23:38:18

5,200kmÀÇ ¿©Á¤À» ¸¶Ä¡¸ç

At the end of the 5,200-kilometer journey

´©±º°¡ ³»°Ô ¾ðÁ¦ºÎÅÍ ±×·¸°Ô ÅëÀÏ¿­»ç°¡ µÇ¾ú³Ä°í ºñ¾Æ³É°Å¸®¸é ³ª´Â È­¸¦ ³»´Â ´ë½Å ´ç¿¬È÷ ±×°Ç ¾Æ´Ï¶ó°í ¸»ÇØ¾ß ÇÑ´Ù. ³ª´Â º»½Ã ³ªÀÇ ¸ðµç °ÍÀ» ´øÁ®¹ö¸®¸é¼­ ±¹°¡¿Í ¹ÎÁ·ÀÇ ÀÏ¿¡ ³ª¼³ »ç¶÷ÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó°í °í¹éÇØ¾ß ¸Â´Ù. ³ª´Â ¹«¾ùº¸´Ùµµ ³ª¸¸ÀÇ ¿ÂÀüÇÑ ½Ã°£À» °®°í ½Í¾ú´Ù. ³¡¾øÀÌ ´Þ¸®¸ç ³» ÀÚ½ÅÀ» µ¹¾Æº¸°í À̸ðÀÛ ÀλýÀ» ¼³°èÇÏ°í ½Í¾ú´Ù. ±×¸®°í ±â¿ÕÀÌ¸é ¸ðµç »ç¶÷µé°ú ÆòÈ­ÅëÀÏÀÇ ¼ÒÁßÇÑ °¡Ä¡¸¦ ³ª´©¸é ´õ¿í ÁÁ°Ú´Ù°í »ý°¢Çß´Ù.

If someone sneers at me since when I became such a unification patriot, I should say no, of course, instead of getting angry. I must confess that I am not a man to do the affairs of the nation and its people by throwing away everything I have. I only wanted to have my own whole time, above all else. I wanted to run endlessly and look back at myself and design the life of my double-cropping. And I thought it would be better to share the precious values of peaceful unification with everyone around me.

LA¿¡¼­ ´º¿å±îÁö È­¼®¿¬·á³ª ±â°èÀåÄ¡¸¦ »ç¿ëÇÏÁö ¾Ê°í ¿À·ÎÁö µÎ ´Ù¸®ÀÇ ±ÙÀ°¸¸À» »ç¿ëÇÏ¿© ÁöÆò¼±À» ÇâÇØ ³¡¾øÀÌ ´Þ·Á°¡´Â °ÍÀ» ¿À·¡ ÀüºÎÅÍ Àº¹ÐÇÏ°Ô ²Þ²Ù¾î¿Ô¾ú´Ù. ¸¸ 57¼¼, ¿ì¸®³ªÀÌ 59¼¼¿¡ ¶°³ª´Â ¸Ö°í ±ä ¿©Çà, ´ã´ëÇÑ µµÀüÀ» ÅëÇÏ¿© ³ªµµ ³» ½º½º·Î¿¡°Ô ÀںνÉÀ» °¡Á®µµ µÇ´Â »ç¶÷À¸·Î È®ÀÎÇÏ°í ½Í¾ú´Ù. ±×¸®°í ±â¿ÕÀÌ¸é ¶Ç ¿ÃÇØ·Î ºÐ´Ü 70³âÀÌ µÇ´Â Á¶±¹ÀÇ ÅëÀÏÀÌ ³»°¡ ¶°³ª´Â ¸Ö°í ÇèÇÑ ±æº¸´Ù ´õ ¸Ö°í ÇèÇÒÁö¶óµµ ù ¹ßÀ» ³»µó´Â ¼ø°£ ÈξÀ °¡±îÀÌ ´À²¸Áú °ÍÀ̶ó´Â ¹ÏÀ½À» ¸ðµç »ç¶÷µé°ú °øÀ¯ÇÏ°í ½Í¾ú´Ù. ÅëÀÏÀº ²À ¿ì¸®½Ã´ë¿¡ ÀÚÁÖÀûÀÌ°í ÆòÈ­·Ó°Ô ÀÌ·ç¾î ³»¾ßÇÏ´Â ¼÷Á¦¶ó´Â ÀνÄÀ» °øÀ¯ÇÏ°í ½Í¾ú´Ù.

From Los Angeles to New York City, I had long secretly dreamed of running endlessly toward the horizon using only the muscles of my two legs, without using fossil fuels or gadgets. I wanted to confirm that I am a person who can take pride in myself through a far and long trip that I leave at 57 years old and 59 years old by Korean age. And I also wanted to share with everyone the belief that the unification of my country, Korea, which marks the 70th anniversary of the division this year, will be felt much closer the moment I take my first step, even though it will be farther and tougher than the long, bumpy road I'm leaving. I wanted to share the view that unification is a homework that must be accomplished independently and peacefully in our time.

³ª´Â ¿À·¡ ÀüºÎÅÍ ÀÌ ¿©ÇàÀ» ²Þ²Ù¾î¿Ô´Ù. ±×°Ç ¸·¿¬ÇÑ ²Þ¿¡ ¸Ó¹«¸¦ ¼ö¹Û¿¡ ¾ø´Â °ÍÀ̾ú´Ù. ³Ë ´Þ, ȤÀº ´Ù¼¸ ´ÞÀ» ²÷ÀÓ¾øÀÌ ´Þ¸± ¼ö Àִ ü·ÂÀÌ Á¦ÀÏ Àǹ®ºÎÈ£¿´´Ù. ±×°ÍÀÌ ÀڽŠÀÖ´Ù°í Çصµ ¼Ò¿äµÇ´Â ¸·´ëÇÑ °æºñ¸¦ ³ª È¥ÀÚ °¨´çÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø´Â ÀÏÀÌ´Ù. ³ª °°Àº Æò¹üÇÑ ¸¶¶óÅä³Ê¿¡°Ô ´©°¡ ½ºÆù¼­¸¦ ¼­ÁÙ ¸®´Â ¾ø¾ú´Ù. ´õ´õ¿í Åé´Ï °°ÀÌ µ¹¾Æ°¡´Â Àϻ󿡼­ 4°³¿ùÀ» ºñ¿î´Ù´Â °ÍÀº ¾î¶»°Ô º¸¸é ¸ðµç °ÍÀ» ´øÁø´Ù´Â ÀǹÌÀ̱⵵ Çß´Ù.

I've dreamed of this trip for a long time. It was something that had to stay in a vague dream. My stamina to run for four or five months was the most questionable. Even if I'm confident of it, I can't afford to pay the huge expense alone. There was no way anyone could sponsor an ordinary amateur marathoner like me. Even more so, leaving four months from the routine life of a serrated job meant throwing everything away in a way.

°¢Á¾ ³³ºÎ±Ý °íÁö¼­¿Í ÀÏ, °¡Á·°ú »ý°èÀÇ °Å¹ÌÁÙ¿¡ °É·Á ²Ä¦ ¸øÇÏ°í °Ü¿ì ¼û¸¸ ½¬´Â ¹ú·¹ °°Àº Àϻ󿡼­ ¸¶¶óÅæ ¿¬½ÀÀ» Çϸ鼭 »ý±ä µÎ ´Ù¸®ÀÇ ±ÙÀ°Àº ³¯°³°¡ µÇ¾îÁÖ¾ú´Ù. ±× ³¯°³¿ÊÀ» ÀÔ°í ´ëÁö¸¦ ´Þ¸®¸é¼­ ¼­¼­È÷ ³ë¶û³ªºñ°¡ µÇ¾î°¡´Â ³ª¸¦ ¹ß°ßÇß´Ù. óÀ½ ¿ÏÁÖ¸¦ ¸ñÇ¥·Î ÇÏÁö ¾Ê°í ÃÖ¼±À» ´ÙÇØ ´Þ¸®´Â °÷±îÁö¸¸ ´Þ¸®ÀÚ°í ½ÃÀÛÇÑ °ÍÀÌ ¾îÁö°£ÇÑ Ã¶»õÀÇ À̵¿°Å¸®º¸´Ùµµ ±ä 5,200km¸¦ ´Þ·Á¿Ô´Ù. ¹Ì»çÀϵµ 5,000km°¡ ³ÑÀ¸¸é ´ë·ú°£ źµµ¹Ì»çÀÏÀ̶ó ºÎ¸¥´Ù.

The muscles of both legs, which were formed while practicing marathon in a worm-like daily routine, caught like in a spider's web in various payment bills, work, and family livelihood, were my wings. Wearing that wing suit and running on the ground, I found myself slowly becoming a yellow butterfly. I didn't aim to finish the race when I first started. I started running with the mind I would stop where I couldn¡¯t go even with the best of my ability, but I ran 5,200 kilometers, longer than any migratory bird's length of travel. If the missile is over 5,000 kilometers, it is called an intercontinental ballistic missile.

³ª ÀÚ½ÅÀ» À§ÇØ Ã³À½À¸·Î ¿ÂÀüÈ÷ ¹ÙÃÄÁø 4°³¿ù¿©ÀÇ °í±ÍÇÑ ½Ã°£À̾ú´Ù. »õ·Î¿î ÀڽŰúÀÇ ¶³¸®´Â ¸Â¼± ÀÚ¸®¿´´Ù. ³ª´Â ³ª¿Í °¡½¿ ¼³·¹´Â ±³Á¦¸¦ Çϸ鼭 ±×¸¸ »ç¶û¿¡ ºüÁö°í ¸»¾Ò´Ù. ³ª´Â °áÄÚ ³ª¾àÇÏÁöµµ ¾ÊÀ»»Ó´õ·¯ »ó»óµµ ÇÏÁö ¸øÇÒ ¸¸Å­ Æø¹ßÀûÀÎ ¿¡³ÊÁö¸¦ °¡Á³°í, Á¤½ÅÀû À°Ã¼ÀûÀ¸·Î ¿Ïº®ÇÏ°Ô ÅëÁ¦·ÂÀÌ ÀÛµ¿ÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù´Â »ç½ÇÀ» ¹ß°ßÇÏ¿´´ø °ÍÀÌ´Ù. »ç¶ûµµ ±×³É »ç¶ûÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ¹ÌÄ£ »ç¶û¿¡ ºüÁø °ÍÀÌ´Ù. Áö±Ý ³ªÀÇ °¡½¿Àº »ç¶ûÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷ÀÇ ¸ñ¿¡ ¸ñ°ÉÀ̸¦ °É¾îÁָ鼭 ¹Ì·¡¸¦ ±â¾àÇÒ ¶§Ã³·³ ÀÏ··°Å¸°´Ù.

It was a precious time of four months, the first time I was fully dedicated to myself. It was a thrilling place to face with the new self. I fell in love with myself as I was having a heart-rending relationship with me. I found that I was never weak and had an unimaginable amount of explosive energy and that control was working perfectly, mentally and physically. My love is not just love, it's crazy love. Now my heart flutters as if I were promising the future by hanging a necklace around my loved one's neck.

´Þ¸®±â´Â ³ª¿¡°Ô ¾È¶ôÀÇÀÚ °°Àº °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ´Þ¸± ¶§ ³ª´Â ²÷ÀÓ¾øÀÌ ¸ô·Áµå´Â °íÅë°ú ÁÂÀý ¼Ó¿¡ Æí¾ÈÇÏ°í ¾È¶ôÇÔÀ» ´À³¤´Ù. ¸¶Ä¡ Æë±ÏµéÀÌ Ãâ··ÀÌ´Â Æĵµ À§¿¡ ¾É¾Æ¼­ Æí¾ÈÇÏ°Ô ½¬´Â °Í°ú °°Àº °ÍÀÌ´Ù. ½¬¾î¾ß ÇÒ ¶§ ¾È¶ôÀÇÀÚ¿¡ ¾ÉµíÀÌ ³ª´Â ¸¶À½ÀÇ À§·Î¸¦ ¹Þ°í ½ÍÀ» ¶§ ´Þ¸°´Ù. ´Þ¸®¸é Çູ°¨ÀÌ ¹Ð·Á¿Â´Ù. ´Þ¸®´Â ¼ø°£¿¡´Â ¼ÒÀ¯ÇØ¾ß ÇÒ °Íµµ ÀÒ¾î¾ß ÇÒ °Íµµ ¾ø±â ¶§¹®ÀÌ´Ù. ¶¡ÀÌ ³ª¸ç ¸ð°øÀÌ ¿­¸®´Â ¼ø°£ ½Ã°£À» °Å½½·¯ ¿Ã¶ó°¡´Â ±æÀÌ Æ®ÀÌ°í ¿ÂÀüÇÑ ÀÚ½ÅÀ» ¸¸³ª·¯ °¡´Â ±æÀÌ Æ®ÀδÙ. ´Þ¸®±â´Â ¹ÛÀ¸·Î ÇâÇÏ´ø ÀλýÀÇ ±æ¿¡ ³»¸éÀÇ º¸¼®À» ij·¯ µé¾î°¡´Â ÁöÇÏ°»µµ¸¦ ÆÄ´Â ÇàÀ§ÀÌ´Ù.

Running is like an armchair to me. When I run, I feel easy and comfortable in the constant stream of pain and frustration. It's like penguins sitting on a rolling wave and relaxing in comfort. I run when I want to be comforted, just like sitting in an armchair when I need to rest. Running brings me a sense of happiness. Because when I run, I don't have anything to own or lose. As soon as the pores are opened with sweats, a path that goes back in time and a path that leads to a full-fledged self is opened. Running is an act of digging underground shafts for inner jewels on the road of life that is headed outside.

±æ À§¸¦ ´Þ¸± ¶§ ³ª´Â ±¸µµÀÚ°¡ µÈ´Ù. ÃÖ¼ÒÇÑÀÇ ¿Ê¸¸ °ÉÄ¡°í Á¤¿°°ú ¹ø³ú¿¡¼­ ¹þ¾î³ª À°Ã¼ÀÇ °íÅë ¼ÓÀ¸·Î Ȧ¿¬È÷ ¶Ù¾îµç´Ù. ±âº»ÀûÀ¸·Î ³ª´Â °¡³­ÇÑ »ç¶÷ÀÌÁö¸¸ ´Þ¸± ¶§ ³ª´Â ¾Æ¹« °Íµµ ¼ÒÀ¯ÇÏÁöµµ Ž¿åÀ» ³»Áöµµ ¾Ê´Â´Ù. ´Ù¸¸ ¸ñ¸¶¸£¸é ¸¶½Ç ½Ã¿øÇÑ ¹°°ú ¶¡À» ¾Ä¾îÁÙ ¹Ù¶÷°ú ¸¾²¯ ¼û ½¯ ¸¼Àº °ø±â¸¦ ¿øÇÒ »Ó. ³ª´Â ÀÚ¿¬½º·´°Ô ¹«¼ÒÀ¯¿Í ¹«Å½¿å ±×¸®°í ¼ø°áÇÔ¿¡ ³ì¾Æµç´Ù.

When I run on the road, I become a seeker after truth. I wear only minimal clothes, get out of my carnal desire and anguish, and dive into the pain of the body. Basically I'm a poor man, but when I run I don't own anything and I don't lust anything. But when I get thirsty, I just want cool water to drink, wind to wash off sweat, and fresh air to breathe as much as I want. I naturally melt into a person of no avarice and purity.

¼¼»ó¿¡´Â ¾ÆÁ÷µµ ¸¹Àº Æí°ßÀÌ ³²¾Æ ÀÖ´Ù. Æí°ß °¡¿îµ¥ °¡Àå °í¾àÇÑ Æí°ßÀÌ ¼¼ °¡Áö ³²¾Æ Àִµ¥, ³²³àÆí°ß, ÀÎÁ¾Æí°ß, ±×¸®°í ³ªÀÌÆí°ßÀÌ´Ù. ¾ÆÁ÷µµ »çȸÀûÀÎ Æí°ßÀ¸·Î °íÅëÀ» ¹Þ´Â ¿©¼ºÀÌ ¼¼°è °÷°÷¿¡ ¸¹ÀÌ ³²¾Æ ÀÖÁö¸¸ Áö±ÝÀº ȹ±âÀûÀ¸·Î °³¼±ÀÌ µÇ¾ú°í, ÀÎÁ¾Æí°ßµµ ¹Ì±¹¿¡¼­ ÈæÀÎ ´ëÅë·ÉÀÌ ´ç¼±µÉ Á¤µµ·Î ¸¹ÀÌ °³¼±µÇ¾ú´Âµ¥ ³ªÀÌÀÇ À庮Àº ¾ÆÁ÷µµ ¹«³ÊÁú ±â¹Ì°¡ º¸ÀÌÁö ¾Ê´Â´Ù. ½®¾ÆÈ©ÀÇ ¸öÀº ºÐ¸í Àλý ÃÖ°íÀÇ »óÅ´ ¾Æ´ÏÁö¸¸ ÀÌÁ¦¶óµµ °ü¸®¸¦ ÀßÇÏ¸é °ÅÀÇ ÃÖ°íÀÇ ¼öÁØÀ» À¯ÁöÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù. ±ÔÄ¢ÀûÀÎ ¿îµ¿Àº ¼¼Æ÷¸¦ Àþ°ÔÇϱ⵵ ÇÏ°í Á×¾ú´ø ¼¼Æ÷µµ ´Ù½Ã »ì·Á³»±âµµ ÇÑ´Ù. ±×¸®°í ²ÞÀÌ ÀÖ´Â ÇÑ ÀþÀ½Àº ¾ÆÁÖ ´õ ¿À·¡ À¯ÁöÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù.

There are still many prejudices left in the world. There are three worst prejudices left among them: Those are gender bias, racial bias, and age bias. Many women still suffer from social prejudice in many parts of the world, but now there is a dramatic improvement, and racial bias has improved to the point of having a black president in the United States, but the age barrier still shows no sign of collapsing. Although the body of a man of fifty-nine is certainly not in the best condition of his life, he can remain almost at the highest level with good management even now. Regular exercise makes cells younger or even revive dead cells. And as long as we have a dream, our youth can last very long.

¹°·Ð ³²ÀÚ¿Í ¿©ÀÚÀÇ Â÷ÀÌ°¡ ÀÖ°í, ÀÎÁ¾ °£¿¡ Ư¼ºÀÌ ÀÖµíÀÌ ³ªÀ̴뺰 Â÷ÀÌ¿Í Æ¯¼ºÀº ºÐ¸í ÀÖ´Ù. ±×·¯³ª ±× Â÷ÀÌ¿Í Æ¯¼ºÀÌ Àý´ëÀûÀÌ°í Ä¡¸íÀûÀÎ °áÇÔÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ÀåÁ¡°ú ´ÜÁ¡À» ÇÔ²² ³»Æ÷ÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù. ÀåÁ¡À» »ì¸®°í ´ÜÁ¡À» µ¤À¸·Á¸é ÀýÁ¦¿Í °ü¸®°¡ ÇÊ¿äÇÏ´Ù. ´ã¹è´Â Àý´ëÀûÀ¸·Î ²÷°í, ¼úÀº ¾Ë¸Â°Ô ¸¶½Ã°í, ±ÔÄ¢ÀûÀ¸·Î ¿îµ¿À» ÇÏ°í, ÁÁÀº »ç¶÷µé°ú ¾Æ¸§´Ù¿î °ü°è¸¦ À¯ÁöÇϸç, ½Å¼±ÇÏ°í ±ú²ýÇÏ°í ¿µ¾çÀÌ Ç³ºÎÇÑ À½½Ä°ú ¹°À» ¼·ÃëÇϸç, È­³»°Å³ª ³ë¿©¿öÇÏÁö ¾Ê°í, ¼÷¸éÀ» ÃëÇÑ´Ù. ÀÌ·± °ÍµéÀÌ ¸¶¶óÅæÀ» ¶Ù´Â ¼ø°£ ÇѲ¨¹ø¿¡ Á¾ÇÕ¼±¹° ¼¼Æ®·Î ÁÖ¾îÁø´Ù. ±ÔÄ¢ÀûÀÎ ¸¶¶óÅæÀÌ ÀÏÂï ÀáÀÚ¸®¿¡ µé¾î ¼÷¸éÀ» µ½°í, ´ã¹è¸¦ ²÷°Ô ÇÏ°í, ¿À·¡ ´Þ¸®±â°¡ ¼º°ÝÀ» ´À±ßÇÏ°Ô ¹Ù²Ù¾î ½ºÆ®·¹½º¿¡ °­ÇÑ ¸é¿ª·ÂÀ» °®°Ô ÇÏ°í, »ç¶÷µé°ú ÁÁÀº °ü°è¸¦ °®°Ô ÇÑ´Ù.

Of course, there are differences between men and women, and there are obviously age-based differences and characteristics, just as there are characteristics between races. But the differences and characteristics have both advantages and disadvantages, not being absolute and fatal flaws. Moderation and management are necessary to save the advantages and to cover up the disadvantages. We should absolutely quit smoking, drink alcohol properly, exercise regularly, maintain beautiful relationships with good people, eat fresh, clean, nutritious food and water, not angry , and get a good night's sleep. As soon as we run a marathon, those are given as a comprehensive gift set. Regular marathons make us go to bed early to help sleep, stop smoking. And long running helps us to change our personality leisurely, to have a strong immune system to stress and to have good relationships with people.

¸¶¶óÅæÀ¸·Î Àß °ü¸®µÈ 59»ìÀº ½º½º·Î »ý°¢ÇÏ´Â °Íº¸´Ù ´õ ¾Æ¸§´ä°í °Ç°­ÇÏ°í, ¹«ÇÑÇÑ °¡´É¼ºÀ» °¡Áö°í ÀÖ´Ù. °Ç°­°ËÁøÀÌ ÇÊ¿äÇÑ ³ªÀÌÀ̱ä ÇÏÁö¸¸, ÀÚµ¿Â÷ ºÎÇ° ¸î °³ ¹Ù²Ù¾ú´Ù°í ÀÚµ¿Â÷ ¼ö¸íÀÌ ´ÙÇÑ °Ç ¾Æ´Ï´Ù. ³» ÀÚµ¿Â÷´Â ºÎÇ° ¸î °³ °¥°í ¼º´ÉÀÌ ´õ ÁÁ¾ÆÁ³´Ù. 59¼¼ÀÇ °æÇè°ú ÆÇ´Ü·ÂÀº °¡µæ Âù ´ïó·³ Ã游ÇÏ´Ù. ÀÌÁ¦ ºñ·Î¼Ò ¹«¾ð°¡ ÇÒ Áغñ°¡ ¿Ïº®ÇÏ°Ô °®Ãß¾îÁø »óÅÂÀÌ´Ù. ÀλýÀº ¸¶¶óÅæ°ú °°ÀÌ ¶Ù´Ù°¡ ½¬°í ½ÍÀ» ¶§µµ ¸¹°í, ½ÉÁö¾î Á¢°í ½ÍÀ» ¶§µµ ¸¹´Ù. ±×·¯³ª ´Ù½Ã ÀϾ ¶Ù´Ù º¸¸é »õ·Î¿î ÈûÀÌ ¼Ú±¸Ä£´Ù. ³ªÀÌ ¿À½ÊÀº ¸¶¶óÅæÀÇ ¹ÝȯÁ¡À» °Ü¿ì Åë°úÇÑ ±× ÁöÁ¡ÀÌ´Ù.

The 59-year-old man, if well managed by a marathon, is more beautiful, healthy, and has unlimited possibilities than he thinks of himself. Although he is old enough to have a medical checkup, changing a few parts of his car does not mean his car has reached its end of life. My car has changed a few parts and get better performance. The 59-year-old man's experience and judgment are as full as a dam full of water. It's only now that he's perfectly ready to do something. There are times when you want to take a rest in life and even to close it in the middle, like running a marathon. But once you get up and run again, you get a new force. The age of fifty is the point where the marathon passed only its turning point.

59»ìÀÇ ¾Õ±æ¿¡´Â ÀºÅð¿Í °Ç°­ µî ºÒÈ®½ÇÇÑ ¹Ì·¡°¡ º¸À̱â´Â ÇÏÁö¸¸, ÀÌÁ¦ °Ü¿ì ¹ÝÀ» Á¶±Ý ´õ »ì¾Ò´Ù´Â µ¥ ÃÊÁ¡À» ¸ÂÃ߸é Àý´ëÀûÀ¸·Î »õ·Î¿î ÀλýÀÇ ¼³°èµµ°¡ ÇÊ¿äÇÏ´Ù. 59»ìÀº ÁøÁ¤ÇÑ ¸¶¶óÅæÀ» Çϱâ À§ÇÏ¿© ¿­½ÉÈ÷ Áغñ ¿îµ¿À» ³¡³»°í ÀÌÁ¦ Ãâ¹ßÁöÁ¡¿¡ ¼­ ÀÖ´Â ³ªÀÌÀÏ »ÓÀÌ´Ù. Áö±Ý²¯ ¸¹Àº °ÍÀ» ÀÌ·é »ç¶÷µµ, Áö±Ý²¯ ÁÂÀý°ú ½ÇÆÐÀÇ ¿¬¼ÓÀ̾ú´ø »ç¶÷µµ ±×°ÍÀº ¿¬½ÀÀ̾úÀ» »ÓÀÌ´Ù. ÀÌÁ¦ ÁøÁ¤ÇÑ È­Åõ¸¦ À§Çؼ­ Æи¦ »õ·Î µ¹¸± ¶§ÀÌ´Ù. ½®¾ÆÈ©¿¡ Àá½Ã ÁÖÃãÇÏ¸é ¿Ü·Î¿ò°ú ÈÄȸ, º´µé¾î ¸ö°ú ¸¶À½ÀÇ °í´ÞÇÄÀÌ ¿ì¸®ÀÇ ¾ÕÀ» Áú·¯ ´Þ·Á°£´Ù.

There is an uncertain future including retirement and health ahead of 59-year-old men's road, bur we should focus it to the point that they lived just a little more than half of their lives. If then, they require a new blueprint for life absolutely. The 59-year-old means that he or she finished his or her warm-up exercise and is now only at the starting point to do the real marathon. Those who have achieved so much, and those who have so far been a series of setbacks and failures, have only been practicing. It's time to renew the game for the real game. If we falter at fifty-nine for a while, loneliness, regret, and illness will run ahead of ourselves.

¡®ºûµÎ··±æ¡¯À» ´Þ¸®¸é¼­ À°½ÅÀÌ °¡Àå È°±âÂ÷°Ô ¿òÁ÷ÀÏ ¶§ ÀǽÄÀº ÇѾøÀÌ °íÁ¶µÇ¾î ´ëÁöÀÇ ÇÑ °¡¿îµ¥¼­ ¿ëÇصǾî ÀھƸ¦ ¶Ù¾î³Ñ¾î »ï¶ó¸¸»óÀ¸·Î ÆÛÁ®³ª°¡´Â »õ·Î¿î ÀھƸ¦ °æÇèÇß´Ù. ³» ¸öÀÇ ¸ðµç ¼¼Æ÷¿Í ±â°üÀÌ °¡Àå È°¹ßÇÏ°í ¿Ïº®ÇÏ°Ô ¿òÁ÷ÀÏ ¶§ µµ´ÞÇϴ Ưº°ÇÑ ±â»Ý°ú ÆòÈ­·Î¿òÀ» ´Þ¸®¸é¼­ ¸¸³£Çß´Ù. ³ª¿¡°Ô ÀÖ¾î ´ë·úȾ´Ü ¸¶¶óÅæÀº ±× Ưº°ÇÑ ±â»Ý°ú ÆòÈ­ÀÇ Á¤Ã¼¸¦ ã¾Æ¼­ ¶°³µ´ø ¸¶¶óÅæ ¸í»ó¿©ÇàÀ̾ú´Ù.

As the body moves most vigorously while running on ¡®Bitdurung-gil¡¯ or ¡¯Lightpath-MK¡¯, I experienced that the consciousness rose to an infinite extent, and a new self dissolved into the middle of the earth and spreaded beyond itself to the top of the world. While running endlessly, I enjoyed the special joy and peace to reach when all the cells and organs of my body are most active and fully mobile. For me, the transcontinental marathon was a meditation trip of marathon that I left in search of that particular joy and peace.

Áö±Ý±îÁö ¡®ºûµÎ··±æ¡¯À» ´Þ·Á¿Â ±æÀº ÃÖ°íÀÇ ¼Ó·ÂÀ¸·Î ´Ù¸¥ »ç¶÷µéÀ» ¾ÕÁú·¯ °¡¾ß¸¸ »ýÁ¸ÀÌ °¡´ÉÇÑ ¼±Âø¼øÀÇ ±æ, ¿À·ÎÁö ÀϵÀÌ ¸ðµç °ÍÀ» Â÷ÁöÇÏ´Â ½ÂÀÚµ¶½ÄÀÇ ±æÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¾ú´Ù. õõÈ÷ ´Þ¸®¸é¼­ ÁÖÀ§ÀÇ ¸¹Àº °ÍµéÀ» ¸¶À½¿¡ ´ã´Â dz¿ä·Î¿î ¼öÈ®ÀÇ ±æÀ̾ú°í, ³ª ÀÚ½ÅÀ» À§·ÎÇÏ°í ³ª¸¦ ¹Ù¶óº¸´Â ´«µ¿ÀÚ¸¦ À§·ÎÇÏ´Â ±æÀ̾ú´Ù. ±× ±æ¿¡´Â ÆíÇùÇÑ À̵¥¿Ã·Î±â³ª Á¾±³´Â °áÄÚ ¾ø¾ú´Ù. ÆòÈ­·Ó°í dz¿ä·Î¿î ȯ°æ¿¡¼­ ³¡¾øÀÌ ¼¼»óÀ» ´Þ¸®°íÇ ²ÞÀÌ ÇǾ°í ´ëÀÚ¿¬°ú °øÁ¸ÇØ¾ß ÇѴٴ ȯ°æ¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¶Ç·ÇÇÑ ÀνÄÀÌ »õ°ÜÁ³´Ù.

The road I've taken on "Bitdurung-gil¡¯ or ¡®Lightpath-MK¡¯ so far is not the road of ¡®first-come, first-served¡¯ where one can survive only when he outruns the others at the best speed or the road of ¡®one winner takes all¡¯ where only the first one takes everything, either. It was the road of abundant harvest, holding in mind many things around me while running slowly and the road of comforting myself and comforting the eyes that looked at me, too. There was never a narrow-minded ideology or religion on that road. There was a dream of running the world endlessly in a peaceful and prosperous environment, and a clear perception of the environment that we had to coexist with Mother Nature was clearly engraved.

³ª´Â ¾ðÁ¦³ª Ȧ·Î¿´´Ù´Â ¼Ò¿ÜÀǽÄÀÌ ½º½º·Î¸¦ ÀýÇØÀÇ °íµµ °°Àº ±æ·Î µîÀ» ¶°¹Ð¾ú´ÂÁöµµ ¸ð¸£°Ú´Ù. ³»°¡ Á¤¸» Ȧ·Î¿´´ÂÁö¸¦ È®ÀÎÇØ º¸°í ½Í¾ú´Ù. ´Þ¸®¸é¼­ ³ª´Â ¸¹Àº »ç¶÷µéÀÌ ³ª¿Í ÇÔ²² ÀÖ´Ù´Â °ÍÀ» È®ÀÎÇß°í ±× ¶§ ´º¿åÀÌ °¡±î¿öÁú¼ö·Ï ´º¿å¿¡¼­ ³ª¸¦ ±â´Ù¸®´Â »ç¶÷µé°ú ½ÉÀåÀÇ ÀÚÀåÀº ¶ß°Ì°Ô ¹ÝÀÀÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Â °ÍÀ» ¹ß°ßÇß´Ù. ´º¿åÀÌ °¡±î¿öÁú¼ö·Ï ³» ¾È¿¡ ¿¬¾î ¾Ë °°Àº »õ »ý¸íÀÌ ÀÚ¶ó¼­ °¡µæ Â÷¿À¸¥´Ù´Â °ÍÀ» ¾Ë¾Ò´Ù. Á¤È®È÷ ±×°ÍÀÌ ¹«¾ùÀÎÁö´Â ¾Ë ¼ö ¾øÁö¸¸ ±â»ÝÀÌ Ã游ÇÏ°Ô ÆØâÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Â °ÍÀº ¾Ë ¼ö ÀÖ¾ú´Ù.

I don't know if the sense of alienation that I've always been alone has pushed me on the back to the road like the lone island of the remote sea. I wanted to make sure I was really alone. Running along, I confirmed that a lot of people were with me and then as New York got closer, I found that my heart¡¯s magnetic field was reacting hotly with those of the people waiting for me in New York. As New York nears, I find that new life, like salmon eggs, grows in me and fills me. I don't know exactly what it is, but I can see that joy is expanding in full.

À̸ðÀÛ ÀλýÀ» »ì¾Æ°¡±â À§ÇÑ ÅÈÁÙÀÌ ÇÊ¿äÇß´Ù. Çϴðú ´ëÁö¿¡ ¿¬°áÇÏ´Â ÅÈÁÙÀ» ½º½º·ÎÀÇ ¹è²Å¿¡ ¿¬°áÇÏ¿© ¸ðµç ³°Àº ¿¡³ÊÁö¸¦ ¹æÀü½ÃŲ ÀÚ¸®¸¦ ä¿ì°í ½Í¾ú´Ù. ±×·¡¼­ ²Þ²Ù°í »ó»óÇÏ°í ÇÑ ¹ß¦ ÇÑ ¹ß¦ ¹¬¹¬È÷ ³»µóÀ¸¸é¼­ ½ÇÇà¿¡ ¿Å°å°í µåµð¾î ´ëÀåÁ¤ÀÇ ¸¶Áö¸· ¹ßÀÚ±¹À» À¯¿£ºôµù ¾Õ¿¡¼­ Âï¾ú´Ù. ºñ·Ï ¸öÀº ³­Æļ±¿¡¼­ ±¸Á¶µÈ »ç¶÷ó·³ ¾ßÀ§¾úÁö¸¸ °­ÀÎÇÑ »ý¸íÀÇ ÀÇÁö·Î Ã游ÇÏ°Ô µÇ¾ú´Ù.

I needed an umbilical cord to live my second life. I wanted to connect the umbilical cord connecting the sky and the earth at my bellybutton to fill the space where I discharged all the old energy. So I dreamed and imagined and took a step one by one silently, finally took the last steps of the long journey in front of the U.N. building. Although my body was as thin as a man rescued from a wreck, I was filled with the will of a strong life.

³ª´Â ±× ¿©ÇàÀÌ ³¡³ª¸é¼­ ´Ù½Ã ž´Ù. ¾Æ±â·Î ÀÌ ¼¼»ó¿¡ ž ¶§´Â ¾î¸Ó´Ï¿Í ¾Æ¹öÁöÀÇ »ç¶ûÀ¸·Î žÁö¸¸ ´Ù½Ã ž Áö±ÝÀº Àڱ⺹Á¦ÀÇ ¹æ½ÄÀÇ ¹«¼º»ý½ÄÀ¸·Î ž´Ù. À̸ðÀÛ ÀλýÀ» À§Çؼ­!

I was born again at the end of the trip. When I was born into this world as a baby, I was born with the love of my mother and father, but now I was born by a self-replicating reproduction. For the life of my double-cropping!

¾ðÁ¨°¡ºÎÅÍ ³ª¸¦ Àß ¸ô¶ú´ø »ç¶÷µéÀº ³» À̸§À» ±â¾ïÇÏ´Â ´ë½Å ³ª¸¦ ÅëÀÏ ¸¶¶óÅä³Ê·Î ºÎ¸¥´Ù. ±èÃá¼öÀÇ ¡®²É¡¯ÀÌ »ý°¢³­´Ù. »ç¶÷µéÀÌ ³» À̸§À» ±×·¸°Ô ºÒ·¯ÁÖÀÚ ³ª´Â ³ªµµ ¸ð¸£°Ô ±×·¸°Ô ÇൿÇϱ⠽ÃÀÛÇß´Ù. 6¿ù 5ÀÏ ´ëÀåÁ¤À» ¸¶Ä¡°í ³ª´Â ÀÛ³â 7¿ù 30ÀÏ¿¡ Á¶±¹¿¡ µ¹¾Æ¿Ô´Ù. µ¹¾Æ¿Í¼­ ¸ðµç °ÍÀÌ º¯Çعö¸° Á¶±¹ÀÇ »êÇÏ¿Í Ä£ÇØÁö·Á µ¶µµ¿Í Á¦ÁÖµµ¸¦ Æ÷ÇÔÇÑ 2,000kmÀÇ ±¹ÅäÀÏÁÖ ¸¶¶óÅæÀ» Çß´Ù. À̹ø¿¡µµ ÆòÈ­ÅëÀÏÀ» ½½·Î°ÇÀ¸·Î ³»°É°í ¶Ù¾ú´Ù.

People who have not known me well since one day call me a marathoner of unification instead of remembering my name. It reminds me of Kim Chun-soo's poem, ¡®A Flower¡¯. When people called my name so, I began to act that way without realizing it. I returned back to my country on July 30 of the same year after completing the long marathon on June 5, 2015. When I came back to my fatherland, I ran a marathon round the country of 2,000km including Dokdo and Jeju Island, for the purpose of getting familiar with the country which changed totally. This time too, I ran with the slogan of ¡®Peace and Unification¡¯.

³»°¡ ´º¿åÀÇ ÇÔ¸¶½¶Æ® ±¤Àå¿¡ µé¾î¿ÔÀ» ¶§ ¾î´À ±âÀÚ°¡ ÀÎÅͺ並 Çϸ鼭 ³»°Ô ´ÙÀ½ µµÀüÀº ¹«¾ùÀÌ³Ä°í ¹°¾ú´Ù. ³ª´Â ¾Æ¹« »ý°¢ÀÌ ¾ø´Ù°í ´ë´äÇß´õ´Ï ¸·¿¬È÷¶óµµ »ý°¢ÇÏ´Â °Í ¾ø³Ä°í ¹°¾îº¸¾Æ¼­ ±×Àú ¸·¿¬È÷ À¯¶ó½Ã¾Æ ´ë·úÀ» ´Þ¸®°í ½Í´Ù°í À̾߱â Çß´Ù. ±×´Â ±â»ç¿¡¼­ ¡°°­¸í±¸¾¾ÀÇ ´ÙÀ½ µµÀüÀº À¯¶ó½Ã¾Æ ´ë·ú!¡±À̶ó°í ½è´Ù. ±×´Â ³»°¡ ¾Æ¹«ÀÇ µµ¿òµµ ¾È ¹Þ°í ¾Æ½Ã¾È ÃÖÃÊ·Î ¡®³ªÈ¦·Î ¹Ì´ë·úȾ´Ü ¸¶¶óÅ桯À» ÇÑ´Ù°í ±â»ç¸¦ ³»º¸³Â´ø ±âÀÚ¿´´Ù. ±×°ÍÀÌ Á¤¸» ³ªÀÇ ´ÙÀ½ µµÀüÀÌ µÇ¾î¹ö·È´Ù. ³ª´Â ³»³â¿¡ 15,000km¿¡ ´ÞÇÏ´Â ³×´ú¶õµåÀÇ ÇìÀ̱׿¡¼­ ¼­¿ï±îÁö 1³â 2°³¿ù¿¡ °ÉÃļ­ ´Þ·Á¿À´Â ´ë¸ðÇèÀ» ÁغñÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù. ±×°ÍÀÌ ¿Ï¼ºµÇ¸é ³ª´Â Áö±¸¸¦ ÇÑ ¹ÙÄû ¶Ù¾î¼­ Ⱦ´ÜÇÑ ÃÖÃÊÀÇ Àΰ£ÀÌ µÈ´Ù. ³ªÃ³·³ Æò¹üÇÑ »ç¶÷ÀÌ ¸»ÀÌ´Ù! 2016sus 12¿ù, °­¸í±¸

When I entered Hammaschult Square in New York, Mr. Roh Chang-hyun, a reporter, interviewed me and asked me what my next challenge was. When I answered that I had no idea, he asked me again if I had any idea even vaguely, so I just said dimly I wanted to run across the Eurasian continent. In his article on that day, he wrote, "The next challenge for Kang Myongku is to cross the Eurasian continent!" He was a journalist who ran an article about me that said, "Mr. Kang is the first to run the Trans-continental Marathon alone using only his own legs without anyone's help." And that really became my next challenge. I'm now preparing for a grand adventure that I will run 16,000 kilometers from The Hague, the Netherlands, through Istanbul and Pyongyang over the DMZ to Busan, Korea next year, covering 18 countries. When it is completed, I become the first human to run across the earth on foot once. Imagine that it is an ordinary person like me!

December 2016, Kang MyongKu

by Kang Myong-ku

translated by Song In-yeup

±Û °­¸í±¸ ¿µ¿ª ¼ÛÀο±

±Û·Î¹úÀ¥Áø NEWSROH Ä®·³ ¡®°­¸í±¸ÀÇ ¸¶¶óÅæ¹®ÇС¯

http://newsroh.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=gmg

ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

´º½º·Î¸¦¸»ÇÑ´Ù l ´º½º·Î ÁÖÀεDZâ l´º½º·Îȸ¿ø¾à°ü  l±¤°í¹®ÀÇ ±â»çÁ¦º¸ : newsroh@gmail.com lÁ¦È£ : ´º½º·Î l¹ßÇàÀÎ : æÅëùâ÷ lÆíÁýÀÎ : ÚÊܰ謠lû¼Ò³âº¸È£Ã¥ÀÓÀÚ : ÚÊÜ°è¬
Á¤±â°£Ç๰ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : °æ±â¾Æ50133 lâ°£ÀÏ : 2010.06.05. l¹Ì±¹ : 6 Brookside Trail Monroe NY 11950 ¡¡Çѱ¹ : °æ±â °í¾ç½Ã Àϻ굿±¸ »êµÎ·Î 210 / ÀüÈ­ : 031)918-1942
´º½º·Î ¼¼»óÀÇ Ã¢À» ¿¬´Ù! Ä®·³À» ÀÐÀ¸¸é ´º½º°¡ º¸ÀδÙ!
Copyright(c) 2010 www.newsroh.com All rights reserved.