¡¤Á¤Áø¼÷ÀÇ ¼­¿ï to ´º¿å (22)
¡¤ÃÖº¸³ªÀÇ ¼¼»ó¼ÓÀ¸·Î (7)
¡¤ÄËÀÇ ±ÛÀïÀÌ°¡ Å°¿ì´Â ¹°°í±â (6)
¡¤ÇÑÁ¾ÀÎÀÇ ÀÚ¿¬ ¸ÞãÌÁö (131)
¡¤Çý¹®½º´ÔÀÇ Á¦ÀÚ¸®Ã£±â (27)
¡¤È²·æÀÇ È¾¼³¼ö¼³ (130)
¡¤Èò¸Ó¸®¼Ò³âÀÇ ¼¯¾îÂî°Ô ¼¼»ó (10)
°­¸í±¸ÀÇ ¸¶¶óÅæ¹®ÇÐ
Àú´Â Àý´ë·Î ¿¤¸®Æ® ¸¶¶óÅä³Ê°¡ ¾Æ´Õ´Ï´Ù. Á¦°¡ ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖÀ¸¸é º¸Åë ¸¶¶óÅä³Ê´Â ´Ù ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ°í Á¦°¡ ¸ø Çصµ ´Ù¸¥ ¸¶¶óÅä³ÊµéÀº ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ´Ù¸¸ ¸ø ÇÑ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷Àº ½ÃÀÛµµ ¸øÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÌ°í ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù°í »ý°¢ÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷Àº ½ÃÀÛÀ» ÇÏ´Â °ÅÁö¿ä.

ÃÑ °Ô½Ã¹° 352°Ç, ÃÖ±Ù 0 °Ç ¾È³» RSS ±Û¾²±â
ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

³ª¸¦ ã¾Æ ³ª¼± Ú¸´ë·ú 5200km Ⱦ´Ü(19)

Åػ罺ÀÇ ¾Æ¸¶¸±·Î Amarillo¿¡ ´ê´Ù
±Û¾´ÀÌ : °­¸í±¸ ³¯Â¥ : 2020-10-22 (¸ñ) 11:41:07

Åػ罺ÀÇ ¾Æ¸¶¸±·Î Amarillo¿¡ ´ê´Ù

Arrived at Amarillo, Texas

´º¸ß½ÃÄÚ¸¦ Áö³ª°í Åػ罺·Î µé¾î¿Í¼­ ¾ó¸¶¸¦ Áö³ª´Ï ÀÌÁ¦´Â »ç¸·À̶ó±âº¸´Ù´Â ´ëÆò¿ø¿¡ °¡±õ´Ù´Â ´À³¦À» ¹Þ´Â´Ù. ÀÌÁ¦ °¡²û¾¿ ÀÌÁö¸¸ °³¿ïµµ º¸À̱⠽ÃÀÛÇß´Ù. ÀÌÁ¦ ±× ³Ð°í ÈûÂ÷°Ô »¸¾î ³ª¿À´ø ·ÎÅ° »ê¸ÆÀÇ Áö¸Æµµ ÈûÀ» ´ÙÇÑ °Í °°´Ù. ¹«¾ùº¸´Ùµµ ¿À¸£¸· ³»¸®¸·ÀÌ ¾ø¾î¼­ ÇÑ°á ´Þ¸®±â¿¡ ¼ö¿ùÇØÁ³´Ù. ÁöÆò¼± Àú ³¡±îÁö ÆîÃÄÁø ¹ç¿¡´Â Æĸ©Æĸ©ÇÏ°Ô ÀÙÀÌ µ¸¾Æ³ª¿À°í Àֱ⵵ ÇÏ°í ÇÑ ÇØ ³ó»ç¸¦ À§ÇÏ¿© ¹çÀ» °¥¾Æ ³õ±âµµ Çß´Ù. ÀÌÁ¦ ±æ ¿·À¸·Î´Â ³óÀå°ú ¸ñÀåÀÌ ³¡¾øÀÌ ÆîÃÄÁö°í ÀÖ´Ù. ´ëÁö¿¡ º½±â¿îÀÌ °¨µ·´Ù. ´ëÁö¿¡¼­ ¼Ú¾Æ¿À¸£´Â º½±â¿îÀÌ ¶Ù´Â ¹ß¹Ù´ÚÀ» ÅëÇؼ­ Àü½ÅÀ¸·Î ÆÛÁ®³ª°£´Ù.

After passing through New Mexico and entering Texas for a while, I now feel more like a prairie than a desert. Now sometimes though not very often , the streams begin to appear. Now the broad and vigorous expanse of the Rocky Mountains seems to have exhausted its strength. First of all, there was no uphill and no downhill, which made it easier to run. The fields that spread to the far end of the horizon were covered with green leaves and the ground was plowed for farming in the year. Now, by the side of the road, farms and ranches are lined up continuously. There smells a spring in the ground. Spring air rising from the ground spreads throughout my body through the running soles of my feet.

´º¸ß½ÃÄÚÀÇ ¸¶Áö¸· µµ½Ã ¶Ñ²Þ±î¸®Tucumcari¿¡¼­ ¸¶ÄÏ¿¡¼­ ÀåÀ» ÀÜ¶à º¸°í ³ª¿À´Âµ¥ ¼Õ¼ö·¹ ¾Õ¹ÙÄû ÃàÀÌ ºÎ·¯Á®¼­ ´çȲÇß´Ù. ¾ÆÂñÇÑ »óȲÀÌ ¹ú¾îÁø °ÍÀÌ´Ù. Áö±Ý²¯ Áö³ª¿Â µµ½Ã¿¡ ºñÇؼ­ ºñ±³Àû Å« µµ½ÃÀÌÁö¸¸ ¼ö¸®¸¦ ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ÀÚÀü°Å °¡°Ô°¡ ¾ø´Ù. ¾Æ¸¶¸±·Î±îÁö ÀÌ ¹«°Å¿î ÁüÀ» ½Æ°í ¾à 200km¸¦ ¾Õ¹ÙÄû ¾øÀÌ µÞ¹ÙÄû¿¡¸¸ ÀÇÁ¸Çؼ­ ÇÏ·ç 50km¾¿ ´Þ¸®¸é ³ªÈêÀÌ °É¸®´Âµ¥ °¡´ÉÇÑ °Í °°±âµµ ÇÏ°í ºÒ°¡´ÉÇÑ °Í °°±âµµ ÇßÀ¸³ª ±×·¸°Ô ¹«¸®ÇÑ ÀÏÁ¤À» Àâ¾Æ¼­ ºÒÇàÀ» ÀÚÃÊÇÒ ÇÊ¿ä´Â ¾ø´Â µí Çß´Ù.

Coming out of the market after buying a lot in the last city of New Mexico, Tucumcari, I was embarrassed because the front wheel shaft of the cart broke. A dizzying situation has occurred. It's a relatively large city compared to the city I've passed, but there's no bicycle shop for repairs. The load to Amarillo, 200 kilometers, depended only on the rear wheels for without the front wheels, and it would take four days if I ran 50 kilometers a day, but it seemed possible in a way and impossible in another way, but it did not seem necessary to set such an excessive schedule and invite misfortune.

ÃÖ¼±À» ´ÙÇÏ·Á°í ÀÚµ¿Â÷ ºÎÇ°Á¡¿¡ °¡¼­ ºñ½ÁÇÑ ºÎÇ°ÀÌ¶óµµ Ã£À¸·Á°í ÇßÀ¸³ª µµ¿òÀÌ µÇÁö ¾Ê¾Ò´Ù. ±×·¯´Ù ÀÚµ¿Â÷ Á¤ºñ¼Ò¿¡¼­ Àӽ÷Π¾Õ¹ÙÄû¸¦ °íÁ¤À» ½ÃÄÑÁ־ ¾ó¸¶³ª °í¸¶¿ü´ÂÁö ¸ð¸¥´Ù. ÀÚÀü°Å °¡°Ô°¡ ÀÖ´Â ¾Æ¸¶¸±·Î±îÁö´Â ¾ÕÀ¸·Î ´å»õ¿¡ ³ª´©¾î °¡±â·Î °áÁ¤À» ÇÏ°í °Å±â±îÁö ¹«»çÇÏ°Ô °¥ ¼ö Àֱ⸦ ±âµµÇß´Ù. »÷Á¸San Jon¿¡¼­ ¾Öµå¸®¾ÈAdrian±îÁö 42kmÀÇ °Å¸®¿¡ dz·Â¹ßÀü¼Ò°¡ Àå°üÀ» ÀÌ·ç°í ÁÙÁö¾î ¼­ÀÖ´Ù.   

To do my best, I went to the auto parts store and tried to find a similar part, but it didn't help. Then, it was very kind of the technician to temporarily fix the front wheel at the auto shop. As far as Amarillo, where the bike shop is located, I decided to split it up in the next five days and prayed that I could get there safely. Wind power plants line up spectacularly at a 42-kilometer distance from San John to Adrian.

¹Ù¶÷Àº °Å¼¼°í ³¯¾¾´Â Ãä°í °£È¤ ºñ¹Ù¶÷ÀÌ ³»¸®Ä¡´Â ¼Ó¿¡¼­ À̵¿ÇØ¾ß Çß´Ù. Áß°£¿¡ ¸ðÅÚµµ ¾ø¾î¼­ °è¼Ó ³ë¼÷À» ÇÏ¿©¾ß Çß´Ù. ¾Öµå¸®¾È¿¡¼­´Â ¸ðÅÚÀÌ ÀÖÀ» ÁÙ ¾Ë¾Ò´Âµ¥ °¡º¸´Ï ÀÌ¹Ì Æó¾÷ÇÑ Áö ¿À·¡µÇ¾ú´Ù. µ¿³× »ç¶÷¿¡°Ô ¹°¾îº¸´Ï Á¶±Ý ´õ °¡¸é Ä·ÇÎÄ« ÁÖÂ÷ÀåÀÌ ÀÖ°í ±× µÚ¿¡´Â °ø¿øÀÌ À־ ÅÙÆ®¸¦ Ä¡°í Àß ¸¸ÇÒ °Å¶ó°í ÇÑ´Ù. Ä·ÇÎÄ« ÁÖÂ÷ÀåÀº ±×¾ß¸»·Î ÇãÇã¹úÆÇÀ̾ ÀÌ·¸°Ô ¹Ù¶÷ÀÌ ¼¾ °÷¿¡¼­ ÇϷ縦 Æí¾ÈÇÏ°Ô Àß °Í °°Áö°¡ ¾Ê¾Ò´Ù. °Å±â´Ù ¿À´ÃÀº ºñ±îÁö ¿¹º¸°¡ µÇ¾î ÀÖ¾ú´Ù. ³ª´Â ´Ù¸¸ ÇÑÂÊ º®ÀÌ¶óµµ ¹Ù¶÷À» ¸·¾ÆÁÙ °ø°£À» ã¾Ò´Ù. °ø¿ø¿¡ °¡´Ï °Å±â¿¡ °ø¿øÀÇ ¹°Ç°À» º¸°üÇϴ â°í°¡ ¹®ÀÌ ¿­·ÁÀÖ¾ú´Ù. ¿©±â¶ó¸é ºñ¹Ù¶÷À» ¸·¾ÆÁ־ ºñ±³Àû ÄèÀûÇÏ°Ô ÇÏ·í¹ãÀ» ¹¬À» ¼ö ÀÖÀ» °Í °°´Ù. ¿À´Ãµµ Çà¿îÀ̾ú´Ù.

The wind was blustery and the weather was cold and I had to go in the bad situation. There was no motel in the middle, so I had to sleep homeless two nights. I thought there would be a motel in Adrian, but found that it'd been a long time out of business. When I asked a local person, he said that there was a camping car parking lot and a park behind it, so it would be good to set up a tent. The parking lot of the camping car was located at the wild field and so empty that I didn't think I could sleep comfortably in such a windy place. In addition, it was forecasted to rain that night. I tried to find a space to keep the wind out at even one side. When I went to the park, the door was open to store the goods in the park. I thought I could stay here for the night in a relatively pleasant way by keeping the rain and wind out. I was lucky again that day.

´å»õ°£ÀÇ »ìÀÎÀûÀÎ ÀÏÁ¤ÀÌ µåµð¾î ³¡³µ´Ù. ´å»õ¸¦ È¥½ÅÀÇ ÈûÀ» ½ñ¾Æ¾ß °Ç³Î ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ÇϳªÀÇ Â¡°Ë´Ù¸®¸¦ Æú¦ ¼º°øÀûÀ¸·Î °Ç³Ê¶Ù¾ú´Ù. °³¿ï¹°¿¡ ºüÁö´Â ÀÏÀº ¾ø¾úÁö¸¸ ¾öû³­ ü·Â¼Ò¸ð¸¦ Çß´Ù. ±×µ¿¾È ¾Æ¹«¸® Èûµé¾îµµ ¿©ÇàÀÇ ¸Þ¸ð´Â Çصξú´Âµ¥ ÀÌ ´å»õ µ¿¾ÈÀº ³Ê¹« Èûµé¾î ¸Þ¸ð¸¦ ¸ø Çؼ­ ±â¾ï¿¡¼­ ¸¹Àº ºÎºÐµéÀÌ ±×¸¸ ³¯¾Æ°¡ ¹ö¸®°í ¸»¾Ò´Ù. GPS ½Ã°è°¡ Áö³ª¿Â ÈçÀûÀ» ±â·ÏÇßÀ» »ÓÀÌ´Ù. ³ª´Â ÀÌ·¸°Ô ¸çÄ¥¾¿ °è¼ÓÇؼ­ ¾ß¿µÀ» ÇÒ ¶§¶óµµ ¸öÀÇ Ã»°áÀº ÃÖ´ëÇÑ À¯ÁöÇÏ·Á°í ³ë·ÂÇß´Ù. ÁÖÀ¯¼Ò¿¡¼­ Æ®·¹ÀÏ·¯Æ®·° ÆÄÅ·Àå¿¡¼­ Àß ¶§´Â ÁÖÀ¯¼Ò È­Àå½Ç¿¡¼­ ´Û¾Ò°í, ±×·¸Áö ¾ÊÀ» °æ¿ì¶óµµ ÀÏȸ¿ë ¹°Æ¼½´·Î ±¸¼®±¸¼® Àß ´Û¾Ò´Ù. ƯÈ÷ ½Å°æ ¾´ °ÍÀÌ ¹ßÀ̾ú´Ù. ¿îµ¿È­´Â ¼¼ ÄÓ·¹·Î ¸ÅÀÏ ¹ø°¥¾Æ ½Å¾ú°í ¹ßÀÇ Ã»°áÀ» À¯ÁöÇϱâ À§Çؼ­ ½¯ ¶§¸¶´Ù ½Å¹ß°ú ¾ç¸»À» ¹þ¾î¼­ ¸»·È´Ù. Ƽ¼ÅÃ÷´Â ¸ÅÀÏ °¥¾ÆÀÔ¾ú´Ù.

The murderous five-day schedule was finally over. I successfully jumped a single stepping stone that required five days of all the powers of the whole body and mind. I didn't fall into the stream, but I spent a lot of energy. No matter how hard it was, I kept a note of my trip every night, but I couldn't take notes for these five days because I was too tired, so many parts of my memory were lost in this section. It was recorded only at the GPS clock. I tried to keep as clean as possible even when I camped out for days. When sleeping at a trailer truck parking lot at a gas station, I wiped my body in the bathroom of a gas station, and if not, I wiped all over with a disposable wet tissue. It was the foot that I was particularly concerned. I put on three pairs of sneakers alternately each day and took off my shoes and socks and dried them in order to keep my feet clean whenever I took a rest. I changed my T-shirt every day.

´å»õÀÇ °í³­ÀÇ Ç౺À» º° Å» ¾øÀÌ ¸¶Ä¡°í ¾Æ¸¶¸±·Î¿¡ µµÂøÇÑ ¶§´Â Çѳ·À̾ú´Ù. ¾Æ¸¶¸±·Î´Â ¹Ì±¹ ³²ºÎÀÇ Åػ罺 ÁÖÀÇ ºÏºÎ µµ½ÃÀÌ´Ù. õ¿¬°¡½º¿Í ¼®À¯°¡ ³ª¸ç Á¤À¯¾÷°ú ¹Ð, ¸ñÃà¾÷ µîÀÌ ¹ß´ÞµÇ¾ú´Ù. ±³ÅëÀÇ Áß½ÉÁöÀ̱⵵ ÇÏ´Ù. ´ÙÇàÈ÷ ¼Õ¼ö·¹´Â ¹«»çÇÏ°Ô Àß ¿Ô°í ÀÚÀü°Å °¡°Ô¿¡¼­´Â °¡°Ô â¾÷ ÀÌ·¡ ÃÖ°íÀÇ ¸ðÇè°¡¸¦ À§Çؼ­ °øÂ¥·Î ¼ö¸®¸¦ ÇØÁÖ°í ¿©ºÐÀÇ ÆÄÆ®±îÁö ÁÖ¾ú´Ù. ´ñ°¡´Â »çÁøÃÔ¿µÀ» °°ÀÌ ÇÏ´Â °Í»ÓÀ̾ú´Ù. ¿©ÇàÀ» Çϸ鼭 °í¸¶¿î »ç¶÷µéÀ» ³Ê¹« ¸¹ÀÌ ¸¸³µ´Ù. ¾Æħ¿¡ ¿À´Â ±æ¿¡ µé¸¥ ÇÇÀÚ °¡°Ô¿¡¼­´Â ¿· »ç¶÷ÀÌ ÇÇÀÚ °ªÀ» ´ë½Å ³»Áֱ⵵ Çß¾ú´Ù. ÀÚÀü°Å¸¦ °íÄ£ ´ÙÀ½¿¡´Â ¿îµ¿È­ °¡°Ô¿¡ °¡¼­ ¿îµ¿È­µµ ÇÑ ÄÓ·¹ »ç°í µî»ê¿ëÇ°Á¡¿¡¼­ À½½ÄÀ» ²ú¿©¸ÔÀ» ¼ö ÀÖ°Ô °¡½ºµµ »ò´Ù.

It was midday when I arrived at Amarillo after a five-day march of hardships. Amarillo is a northern city of Texas in the southern United States. Natural gas and oil were produced, and oil refining, wheat, and cattle ranches were developed. It is also a transportation hub. Fortunately, the cart came safely and the bicycle shop gave free repairs and extra parts for the best adventurer, the owner said so, since the store started. The only price was to take a photo together with him. While traveling, I met so many grateful people. A person next to me paid for the pizza at the pizza parlor on the way in the morning. After fixing the bike, I went to a shoe store to buy a pair of sneakers and gas at the hiking goods store so that I could boil the food.

³ª´Â ÁÖ·Î Àεµ »ç¶÷µéÀÌ ¿î¿µÇÏ´Â ¸ðÅÚÀ» ÀÌ¿ëÇÏ¿´´Âµ¥ °¡°ÝÀÌ Àú·ÅÇϱ⵵ ÇßÁö¸¸ ±× °¡°Ý¿¡¼­ ´õ ÈïÁ¤À» ÇÒ ¼ö Àֱ⠶§¹®À̱⵵ Çß´Ù. ¾ÆÁ÷±îÁö ¼º¼ö±â°¡ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó¼­ ºó ¹æµéÀÌ ¸¹¾Ò°í ÈïÁ¤À» ÇÏ¸é ´ëºÎºÐÀÌ °¡°ÝÀ» ±ð¾ÆÁÖ¾ú´Ù . ¿À´Ãó·³ ¸ðÅÚ Ã¼ÀÎÀÏ °æ¿ìµµ ³»°¡ ´ë·úȾ´Ü ¸¶¶óÅæÀ» ÇÏ´Â »ç¶÷À̶ó°í ¸»Çϸé ÇÒÀÎµÈ °¡°ÝÀ» ÇØÁֱ⵵ ÇÑ´Ù. ¿À´ÃÀº À̾߱⸦ Çß´õ´Ï ±ºÀÎ ÇÒÀΰ¡°ÝÀ¸·Î ÇØÁشٰí ÇÑ´Ù.

I mainly used motels operated by the people of India, which were cheaper, but also because I could bargain for them more. It's not the peak season yet, so there's a lot of empty rooms, and when we bargain, most of them gave me reduced prices. Even if it's a motel chain like today, if I say I'm a transcontinental marathoner, they can give me a discount. I talked so to him today and he said he'd give it to me at a military discount.

Èò½Ò¹ä¿¡ µÈÀå±¹ÀÌ ³Ê¹« ¸Ô°í ½Í´Ù. Çѱ¹À½½ÄÀ» ¸ø ¸Ô¾î º»Áö°¡ ÇÑ ´Þ º¸¸§ÀÌ Áö³µ´Ù. ÀÌ·¸°Ô ¿À·§µ¿¾È ¹äÀ» ¸ø ¸Ô¾îº» ÀûÀÌ ¾ø´Ù. ¸Ó¸´¼ÓÀÌ ¿ÂÅë ÇÏ¾á ½Ò¹ä¿¡ µÈÀåÂî°³¿Í ±èÄ¡»ÓÀÌ´Ù. LA¸¦ ¶°³ª¼­ ¸¸³­ µµ½Ã Áß¿¡ ¾Æ¸¶¸±·Î°¡ Á¦ÀÏ Å« µµ½ÃÀÌ´Ù. ÀÌÁ¦ ¹Ì±¹ÀÇ À¢¸¸ÇÑ µµ½Ã¿¡´Â Çѱ¹À½½ÄÁ¡µéÀÌ ´Ù ÀÖ´Ù. Áö³­¹ø¿¡ ¾Ù¹öÄõ³¢¿¡¼­´Â ÀÏ¿äÀÏ¿¡ µµÂøÇؼ­ Çѱ¹À½½ÄÁ¡µéÀÌ ÀÏ¿äÀÏ¿¡´Â ¹®À» ´Ý´Â ¹Ù¶÷¿¡ Çѱ¹À½½ÄÀ» ¸ÔÀ» ±âȸ¸¦ ³õÃƴµ¥ À̹ø¿¡´Â ´õ Å« µµ½ÃÀε¥µµ Çѱ¹À½½ÄÁ¡ÀÌ ¾ø´Ù. Çѱ¹À½½ÄÀ» ¸ø ¸ÔÀ¸´Ï À§Àå¿¡¼­ È­ÇÐÀÛ¿ëÀÌ ´Ù¸£°Ô ÀϾ¸é¼­ °íÅëÀ» ÁØ´Ù.

I really want to eat soybean paste soup with white rice. It's been a month and a half since I haven't eaten Korean food. I've never had a meal for so long like this time. White rice, bean paste stew and gimchi are all in my head. Amarillo is the biggest city I met after leaving L.A. Nowadays, most big cities in the United States have Korean restaurants. Last time, we arrived at Albuquerque on Sunday and missed the opportunity to eat Korean food because Korean restaurants were closed on Sunday, but this time there is no Korean restaurant in the larger city. Since I can't eat Korean food, I suffer from different chemical reactions in my stomach.

Åػ罺¿¡´Â À¯¸íÇÑ ½ºÅ×ÀÌÅ© Àü¹®Á¡ °£ÆǵéÀÇ ºÒºûÀÌ ¼ö¾øÀÌ ÈÖȲÇÏ°Ô ºû³µ´Ù. ¾î¶² ½Ä´çÀº 72¿Â½º¸¦ ¸ÔÀ¸¸é °øÂ¥¶ó´Â °£ÆÇÀ» ³» °É±âµµ ÇßÁö¸¸ ³»°¡ ¾Æ¹«¸® Çã±âÁ®µµ 72¿Â½ºÀÇ °í±â¸¦ ¾ÉÀº ÀÚ¸®¿¡¼­ ´Ù ¸Ô¾î¹ö¸± ÀÚ½ÅÀº ¾ø´Ù. 36¿Â½º¶ó¸é Ȥ ¸ð¸£°Ú´Ù. Åػ罺¿¡ µé¾î¿Í¼­ ±× À¯¸íÇÑ Åػ罺 ½ºÅ×ÀÌÅ©µµ ¸ø ¸Ô°í ¸¶ÄÏ¿¡¼­ Åë´ß±¸À̸¦ »ç´Ù ÇÑ ¸¶¸® ´Ù ¸Ô¾î¹ö·È´Ù. °æºñ°¡ ´Ù ¶³¾îÁö¸é ÀÚÄ© ´ë·úȾ´ÜÀÌ ¹Ì¿Ï¼ºÀ¸·Î ³¡³¯ ¼öµµ Àֱ⠶§¹®¿¡ °æºñ¸¦ ÃÖ´ëÇÑ ¾Æ³¢°í Àý¾àÇØ¾ß Çß´Ù. Ä£±¸µéÀÌ Á¶±Ý¾¿ ¸ð¾Æ¼­ º¸³»°Ú´Ù°í ¾à¼ÓÀº ÇßÁö¸¸ º¸³»ÁÖ¸é °¨»çÇÒ »Ó ¿Ö »¡¸® ¾È º¸³»´À³Ä°í µûÁú ÇüÆíµµ ¾Æ´Ï¾ú´Ù. ´©±¸ÀÇ ½ºÆù¼­µµ ¹ÞÁö ¾Ê°í ³ª ½º½º·Î ¸ðµç °ÍÀ» ÇØ°áÇÏ´Â ±×¾ß¸»·Î ³ªÈ¦·Î ¹Ì´ë·úȾ´Ü ¸¶¶óÅæÀ̱⠶§¹®ÀÌ´Ù.

In Texas, the lights of the famous steakhouse signboards glowed countless times. Some restaurants put up signs saying ¡°72 ounces, if you eat in your seat, is free.¡±, but no matter how hungry I am, I don't have the confidence to eat all 72 ounces of meat in my seat. I don't know if it's 36 ounces. After entering Texas, I couldn't even eat the famous Texas steak even one time and bought a whole chicken from the market and ate it all in one time. I had to save and save again as much money as possible because the trans- continental marathon might end up incomplete when the expenses ran out. My friends promised to gather money a little and send it, but I would appreciate it if they sent it, but I couldn't afford to ask why they didn't send it soon. Because I'm a total transcontinental marathon for myself without anyone's sponsorship.

°Ü¿ï³ª¹«Ã³·³ ³» ÁÖÀ§ÀÇ ¸ðµç °ÍÀ» ´Ù ¶³±¸¾î³»°í Èǽ ¹Ì´ë·úȾ´Ü ¸¶¶óÅæ¿¡ ³ª¼­¼­ ³¡¾øÀÌ ´Þ¸®´Â ³» ¸ö¿¡µµ ¾î´À»õ ¸¼Àº º½ÀÇ ¼ö¾×ÀÌ È帥´Ù. ´ëÁö Àú ±íÀº °÷¿¡¼­ ¼Ú¾Æ¿À¸£´Â º½±â¿îÀÌ ¶Ù´Â ¹ß¹Ù´ÚÀ» ÅëÇؼ­ Àü½ÅÀ¸·Î ÆÛÁ®³ª°£´Ù. ÀÌÁ¦ ´Ù½Ã µû½ºÇÑ ³¯ ¸¸³ª¸é ²É¸Á¿ïÀ» ÅÍÆ®¸®°í¾ß ¸» °Í °°´Ù. ³ª¹«µµ ¾î´À Á¤µµ ³ªÀ̸¦ ¸Ô¾î¾ß ²Éµµ dz¼ºÇÏ°í ºû±òµµ °ö´Ù. ³ªÀÌ ¸ÔÀ½ÀÌ Àý´ë·Î ÀþÀ½À» ¹þ¾î´øÁö´Â °ÍÀ» ÀǹÌÇÏÁö ¾Ê´Â´Ù. ¸ö°ú ¸¶À½ÀÌ È°±âÂû ¶§ ¿ì¸® ¸ðµÎ´Â ûÃáÀÌ´Ù. Àå°Å¸® ´Þ¸®±â´Â ¿ì¸®¸¦ ûÃáÀÇ ÇÑ°¡¿îµ¥·Î ´Þ·Á µé¾î°¥ ¼ö ÀÖ°Ô µµ¿ÍÁØ´Ù. °æÇèÀÌ ¾ø´Â ÀþÀ½º¸´Ù´Â »óóÀÇ ¾ÆÇÄÀ» ¾Æ´Â ³ªÀ̵ç ûÃáÀÌ ´õ ¾Æ¸§´ä´Ù. Èû ÁÁÀº ÀÚ¿¬»ê ¹ìÀå¾îó·³ ´ëÆò¿øÀÇ Ã¹ ÀÚ¶ôÀ» º½ ÇÞ»ìÀ» ¹ÞÀ¸¸ç ´Þ¸®´Â ±âºÐÀº Â¥¸´ÇÏ´Ù.

Like a winter tree, my body, which shakes off everything around me and runs an endless race across the America, is filled with fresh spring sap. Spring air rising from the depths of the earth spreads to all my body through the running soles of my feet. When the trees meet again on a warm day, they will surely burst into bloom. The trees need to be a certain age to be rich in flowers and beautiful in color. Age does not mean that we are ever out of youth. We are all young when our bodies and minds are alive. Long-distance running helps us run into the middle of youth. Old youth who know the pain of wounds is more beautiful than inexperienced youth. Like a powerful natural eel, it is thrilling to run on the first foot of the Great Plain under the early spring sun .

º½±â¿î¿¡´Â ½Åºñ·Î¿î »ý¸íÀÇ Á¶È­°¡ ÀÖ´Ù. ±×·¯³ª ÀÌ ÀÚ¿¬ÀÇ ÀÌÄ¡¿¡µµ ÀúÀý·Î °ª¾øÀÌ ÀÌ·ç¾îÁö´Â °ÍÀº Çϳªµµ ¾ø´Ù°í ÇÑ´Ù. ¸¶¸¥ °¡Áö¿¡ ½ÏÀ» Æ·¿ì±â À§ÇÏ¿© ³ª¹«µµ ³ª¿Í °°ÀÌ È¥½ÅÀÇ ÈûÀ» ´ÙÇØ ¶¥ ¹Ø¿¡ È帣´Â »ý¸íÀÇ ¼ö¾×À» »¡¾Æ¿Ã¸®´Â °ÍÀ̶ó°í ÇÑ´Ù. º½ÀÌ ¿À¸é ²ÉÀº ÀúÀý·Î ÇÇ°í ¶Ç ¶§°¡ µÇ¸é ÀúÀý·Î ¿­¸Å°¡ ÀÍ´Â ÁÙ ¾Ë¾Ò´Âµ¥ ÀÚ¿¬µµ Ä¡¿­ÇÑ »îÀ» »ì¾Æ°¡¸é¼­ ¶Ç ¼­·Î »ó»ýÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù.

There is a mysterious harmony of life in the spring air. However, none of this nature's logic is free of its own value. The tree, like me, is said to be sucking up the sap of life flowing under the ground with all its might to sprout the dried branches. I thought that when spring comes, flowers bloom on their own, and when the time comes, the fruit ripens on its own, but nature is also living a fierce life and co-exists helping.

³»°¡ ÀÌ·¸°Ô È¥½ÅÀÇ ÈûÀ» ´ÙÇØ ´Þ¸®´Â °Íµµ º½ÀÇ º¹¶ôÀ» ´õ ´©¸®±â À§ÇÑ ³ª¸§ Ä¡¿­ÇÑ ¸öºÎ¸²ÀÌ´Ù. ´õ ¸¹Àº º¹¶ôÀ» ´©¸®¸é¼­µµ ³ª´©°í ÇÔ²²ÇÏ´Â ÁöÇý¸¦ ¾ò±â À§Çؼ­ÀÌ´Ù. ºñ¿ö¾ß ä¿ï ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù. ´Ù Åо°í ±æ°í Ãß¿î °Ü¿ïÀ» °ßµð¾î ³»¾ß ³ª¹«µéµµ ¶¥ ¼Ó ±í¼÷ÇÑ °÷¿¡¼­ ¹Ì¼¼ÇÏ°Ô ¿òÅÍ¿À´Â »ý¸íÀÇ ±â¿îÀ» ±æ¾î ¿Ã¸®´Â ÈûÀÌ »ý±ä´Ù°í ÇÑ´Ù. ¿Â ¸ö¿¡ ±â¿îÀÌ ¼ÒÁøµÉ ¶§ ¹Ð·Á¿À´Â °íÅëÀ» À̰ܳ»°í ³ª¸é ½Åºñ·Î¿î »ý¸í¼ö°¡ ¿Â ¸öÀ¸·Î ÆÛÁ®³ª°¡´Â Â¥¸´ÇÑ ±âºÐÀÌ µç´Ù. ±× ÈûÀÌ Àý¸Á ¼Ó¿¡¼­ Èñ¹ÌÇÏ°Ô º¸ÀÌ´Â Èñ¸ÁÀ» ±æ¾î ¿Ã¸®´Â Ä¡¿­ÇÑ ÈûÀÌ µÇ´Â °ÍÀÌ´Ù.

»ý¸íÀÇ º»ÁúÀº Ä¡¿­ÇÔÀÌ°í »ó»ýÀÌ°í ÆòÈ­ÀÌ´Ù. º½ ÇÞ»ìÀÌ µû½ºÇÏ°Ô ÇǺθ¦ ÆÄ°íµç´Ù.

The fact that I run with all my might like this time is that I struggle to enjoy the pleasures of spring more. This is to gain wisdom to share and be together while enjoying more pleasure. We can fill it by emptying ourselves. It is said that the trees must endure a long, cold winter to pull up the energy of life that is coming from the depth of the ground. After overcoming the pain that comes when our body is exhausted, we feel the thrill of spreading mysterious life water all over our body. The power becomes a fierce force that leads hope that is dimly visible in despair. The essence of life is intensity of fierceness, co-existence and peace. The spring sun burrows warmly into my skin.

by Kang Myong-ku

translated by Song In-yeup

±Û °­¸í±¸ ¿µ¿ª ¼ÛÀο±

±Û·Î¹úÀ¥Áø NEWSROH Ä®·³ ¡®°­¸í±¸ÀÇ ¸¶¶óÅæ¹®ÇС¯

http://newsroh.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=gmg

ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ±Û¾²±â

´º½º·Î¸¦¸»ÇÑ´Ù l ´º½º·Î ÁÖÀεDZâ l´º½º·Îȸ¿ø¾à°ü  l±¤°í¹®ÀÇ ±â»çÁ¦º¸ : newsroh@gmail.com lÁ¦È£ : ´º½º·Î l¹ßÇàÀÎ : æÅëùâ÷ lÆíÁýÀÎ : ÚÊܰ謠lû¼Ò³âº¸È£Ã¥ÀÓÀÚ : ÚÊÜ°è¬
Á¤±â°£Ç๰ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : °æ±â¾Æ50133 lâ°£ÀÏ : 2010.06.05. l¹Ì±¹ : 6 Brookside Trail Monroe NY 11950 ¡¡Çѱ¹ : °æ±â °í¾ç½Ã Àϻ굿±¸ »êµÎ·Î 210 / ÀüÈ­ : 031)918-1942
´º½º·Î ¼¼»óÀÇ Ã¢À» ¿¬´Ù! Ä®·³À» ÀÐÀ¸¸é ´º½º°¡ º¸ÀδÙ!
Copyright(c) 2010 www.newsroh.com All rights reserved.