²¿¸®´º½º l ´º¿åÇÊÁø l ¹Ì±¹ÇÊÁø l Çѱ¹ÇÊÁø l ¼¼°èÇÊÁø l »çÁøÇÊÁø l Kor-Eng    

Kor-Eng
¡¤Yunsun¡¯s Hudson Diary¡¯ (17)
¡¤±×¸°Ä¡ÀÇ »çÀ̵å¿÷ (16)
¡¤À⵿̱ÀÇ Ú¸±³Á÷Àλý½ºÅ丮 (7)
¡¤ÀÌ¸íµ¿ÀÇ ¼¼°èÀÎ Çѱ¹ÀΠ(123)
¡¤ÇϺñ´ÏÀÇ Howdoin (3)
ÀÌ¸íµ¿ÀÇ ¼¼°èÀÎ Çѱ¹ÀÎ
Going beyond the ethnic background while retaining our core value is the ideal for any and every American. Nowadays, each one of us belongs on the world stage. It's up to each one of us how far we can go on that stage. It is a long, and demanding journey, at the same time, interesting, wonderful, rewarding task. This writing is a part of that task. - Dr. Myong D. Lee

ÃÑ °Ô½Ã¹° 123°Ç, ÃÖ±Ù 0 °Ç ¾È³» ±Û¾²±â
ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ¼öÁ¤ »èÁ¦ ±Û¾²±â

Thanksgiving

±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÀÌ¸íµ¿ ³¯Â¥ : 2013-11-29 (±Ý) 00:38:17

To some people the holiday season is the most lonely time of the year. I know and I understand. Feeling lonely and being lonely have many many different stories to tell. There are many causes at many different levels of being. At the same time I want to emphasize that not afraid of being alone is not a detrimental trait. But alone too long, too often, doesn't help.

Not too long ago, I had an enjoyable conversations with à few Buddists. The topics of the conversation included happines, meditation, and the center of our mind. I realized that spiritual enlightenment is for the professionals and not for me but I could probably handle the stage of feeling happy with what I have, already. The following Sunday at the church, the talk of love was reassuring and refreshing, a little more, even though I'm not religious.

Maybe, at a certain level, we can go beyond feeling lonely, even during holiday seasons, and that is nice to know. But I'm far short of transcending my problems, including feeling lonely at the existential level. I have to manage my problems until, someday, I can transcend them.

www.en.wikipedia.org

I'm a lucky man. My Thanksgiving, today, is going to be wonderful. Without the Buddist reminding me that we should appreciate what we already have, I'm very thankful. But it was very nice to be reminded that many things we absolutely need in life are free and we should take time to appreciate what we have. It helps to take the initiative and leadership to appreciate and love the people around you. It'll definitely help to bring the luck to feel happy and thankful. We have to find a way to feel thankful.

I know life is sometimes too painful, the reality, too overwhelming. There are seasons when we have to show our character with a plan, a long term plan because we have to manage our problems.

Happy Thanksgiving !

ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ¼öÁ¤ »èÁ¦ ±Û¾²±â

´º½º·Î¸¦¸»ÇÑ´Ù l ´º½º·Î ÁÖÀεDZâ l´º½º·Îȸ¿ø¾à°ü  l±¤°í¹®ÀÇ ±â»çÁ¦º¸ : newsroh@gmail.com lÁ¦È£ : ´º½º·Î l¹ßÇàÀÎ : æÅëùâ÷ lÆíÁýÀÎ : ÚÊܰ謠lû¼Ò³âº¸È£Ã¥ÀÓÀÚ : ÚÊÜ°è¬
Á¤±â°£Ç๰ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : °æ±â¾Æ50133 lâ°£ÀÏ : 2010.06.05. l¹Ì±¹ : 6 Brookside Trail Monroe NY 11950 ¡¡Çѱ¹ : °æ±â °í¾ç½Ã Àϻ굿±¸ »êµÎ·Î 210 / ÀüÈ­ : 031)918-1942
´º½º·Î ¼¼»óÀÇ Ã¢À» ¿¬´Ù! Ä®·³À» ÀÐÀ¸¸é ´º½º°¡ º¸ÀδÙ!
Copyright(c) 2010 www.newsroh.com All rights reserved.