²¿¸®´º½º l ´º¿åÇÊÁø l ¹Ì±¹ÇÊÁø l Çѱ¹ÇÊÁø l ¼¼°èÇÊÁø l »çÁøÇÊÁø l Kor-Eng    

Kor-Eng
¡¤Yunsun¡¯s Hudson Diary¡¯ (17)
¡¤±×¸°Ä¡ÀÇ »çÀ̵å¿÷ (16)
¡¤À⵿̱ÀÇ Ú¸±³Á÷Àλý½ºÅ丮 (7)
¡¤ÀÌ¸íµ¿ÀÇ ¼¼°èÀÎ Çѱ¹ÀΠ(123)
¡¤ÇϺñ´ÏÀÇ Howdoin (3)
ÀÌ¸íµ¿ÀÇ ¼¼°èÀÎ Çѱ¹ÀÎ
Going beyond the ethnic background while retaining our core value is the ideal for any and every American. Nowadays, each one of us belongs on the world stage. It's up to each one of us how far we can go on that stage. It is a long, and demanding journey, at the same time, interesting, wonderful, rewarding task. This writing is a part of that task. - Dr. Myong D. Lee

ÃÑ °Ô½Ã¹° 123°Ç, ÃÖ±Ù 0 °Ç ¾È³» ±Û¾²±â
ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ¼öÁ¤ »èÁ¦ ±Û¾²±â

The Patient

±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÀÌ¸íµ¿ ³¯Â¥ : 2013-03-25 (¿ù) 23:16:20

When dealing with a patient, the first step is the correct diagnosis. The issue of the North Korean dilemma is the perfect example. The North Korea is a patient, a very sick patient. The first thing is to clarify how they got so sick. We could treat a patient of his symptoms and that may solve the problem, if we get lucky. But most likely, the sickness will come back, or it may bring some new unintended problems. It is because, most of the times, the symptoms are not the causes of the problem. It is imperative to clearly identify the root causes of the North Korean problems, and, only then, we can come up with the wise policies toward North Korea.

At this time in history, North Korea is the sickest man of the world. No government in the world is this hideous. A few people are bringing unforgivable suffering to the good-natured, smart, creative, proud, and patriotic majority. We don't have to be any kind of expert to realize something horrendous is happening in the North. Just look at the pictures of the people. A leader who brings such loss, paranoia, desperation, rigidity, and wasted soul and body is an utterly failed leader. They are not even leaders, they are the traitors to the long history of the proud Korean people.

The diagnosis of the sickness is in the Korean history, and we, the people. This means bringing the patient to health is, inevitably, a long and slow process. Just like any other treatment, this treatment process requires a clear goal and, an important addition, a vision.

One point we have to realize is that every country in the world is a patient. It is just a matter of how sick. In some parts of the world, the symptoms of their sickness is not as bad as North Korean's but their treatment of the sickness seem far more difficult than the one North Koreans are facing.

When formulating the treatment, the most important premise is that the treatment has to come from inside. It is the reformation from the inside. Outside forces could help and should help but actual leadership, energy, initiative, passion, pride, and dignity have to come from the people. This is the only long lasting solution to the problem, and eventual successful reunification.

photo by tanaka sakai

It is time for the North Koreans to realize that they have to wake up from the paranoid and nightmarish spell. They are too good not to wake up and it is already well past the time. At their present course, they are not on the side of the human history. They have a lot to catch up. The only problem to their problem is themselves. Some parts of the world don't have the luxury.

Looking at North Korea and South Korea, and myself, I know the road ahead is not easy. Here, I use myself as an example because, in essence, I share the same Korean historical situation. At the same time, I know for sure we can get better, and our future is bright. I guarantee it.

ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ¼öÁ¤ »èÁ¦ ±Û¾²±â

´º½º·Î¸¦¸»ÇÑ´Ù l ´º½º·Î ÁÖÀεDZâ l´º½º·Îȸ¿ø¾à°ü  l±¤°í¹®ÀÇ ±â»çÁ¦º¸ : newsroh@gmail.com lÁ¦È£ : ´º½º·Î l¹ßÇàÀÎ : æÅëùâ÷ lÆíÁýÀÎ : ÚÊܰ謠lû¼Ò³âº¸È£Ã¥ÀÓÀÚ : ÚÊÜ°è¬
Á¤±â°£Ç๰ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : °æ±â¾Æ50133 lâ°£ÀÏ : 2010.06.05. l¹Ì±¹ : 6 Brookside Trail Monroe NY 11950 ¡¡Çѱ¹ : °æ±â °í¾ç½Ã Àϻ굿±¸ »êµÎ·Î 210 / ÀüÈ­ : 031)918-1942
´º½º·Î ¼¼»óÀÇ Ã¢À» ¿¬´Ù! Ä®·³À» ÀÐÀ¸¸é ´º½º°¡ º¸ÀδÙ!
Copyright(c) 2010 www.newsroh.com All rights reserved.