¡¤Â÷ÁÖ¹üÀÇ ¡®We are America (36)
¡¤ÃÖÀ±ÈñÀÇ ¹Ì±¹¼ÓÀÇ Çѱ¹ÀÎ (15)
¡¤Æú±èÀÇ ÇѹÎÁ· Âü¿ª»ç (327)
¡¤Çѵ¿½ÅÀÇ »ç¶÷ÀÌ ÀÖ¾ú³× (37)
¡¤È²±æÀçÀÇ ±æ¿¡¼­ º» ¼¼»ó (243)
¡¤ÈÆÀ̳×ÀÇ ¹Ì±¹»ìÀÌ (114)
¡¤ùÛ÷ÁÌ«ÀÇ Ê­Îé¼¼»ó (96)
¹é¿µÇöÀÇ ¾Æ¸®¶ûº°°î
¡°ÀÔÀ¸·Î¸¸ ¿ÜÄ¡´Â Á¶±âÅëÀÏ·ÐÀÚµé, ¼­¿ïºÒ¹Ù´Ù ¿î¿îÇÏ´Â ºÏÀÇ È£ÀüÁÖÀÇÀÚµé, ÀεµÀûÀÎ ½Ä·®Á¦°øµµ ¸¸·ùÇÏ´Â ±Ø´ÜÁÖÀÇÀÚµé, ÀÌ·± Çê´Ù¸®µéÀÌ ÀÖ´Â ÇÑ ¹ÎÁ·ÀÇ È­ÇØ´Â ¸Õ³ª¶ó ²Þ¡±À̶ó°í ÁúŸÇÏ´Â ´ºÀúÁöÀÇ È¯°æ¿îµ¿°¡. ÀÏ¸í °í·¡°í±â ¹é. Á÷¾÷Àº ²ÉÁý¹è´ÞºÎ.
ÃÑ °Ô½Ã¹° 26°Ç, ÃÖ±Ù 0 °Ç ¾È³»
ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ¼öÁ¤ »èÁ¦

'±æÀº ¸Ö¾îµµ ¸¶À½¸¸Àº'..4°³¿ù°£ ±æ¹Ù´ÚÀ» Çì¸Å´Ù

±Û¾´ÀÌ : ¹é¿µÇö ³¯Â¥ : 2010-05-30 (ÀÏ) 09:34:41

³²ºÏ ¾çÀÚ È¸´ã°ú ¹ÎÁ·ÀÇ ¼Ò¸Á

(1Æí, 2ÆíÀ» ¸¶Ä¡¸ç¡¦¡¦)

Áö³­ 2009³â °¡À» ³²ºÏ ÁöµµÀÚ ¾çÀÚ È¸´ãÀ» Ã˱¸ÇÏ´Â ¼Ò°ß¹®À» ÇÙ, °­´ë±¹, ±×¸®°í ¿ì¸® ¹ÎÁ·À̶ó´Â Ç¥Á¦·Î ¸î Â÷·Ê ³½ ÀûÀÌ ÀÖ¾ú°í Çظ¦ ¸¶°¨Çϸç Á¦ 2Æí ¡°±æÀ» ¸Ö¾îµµ, ²Þ¡°À̶ó´Â Á¦¸ñ ÇÏ¿¡ °¡Á·µéÀÇ ¿Ï°­ÇÑ ¸¸·ù¸¦ µÚ·ÎÇÏ°í °­ÇàÇß¾ú´Ù.

ÁöÇý°¡ ´ã±ä ±ÛÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï¾ú±â¿¡ ºÎ²ô·¯¿ü°í ´õ ±íÀº °í³ú¿Í °¢°í°¡ ´ã±âÁö ¸øÇÑ ¼Ò°ßÀ̾ú±â¿¡ ¹ø³ú°¡ ´õÇÏ¿´´Ù. ±×·¯³ª ºÒ¿ø°£ ³» ³ªÀÌ ¾ç·Î¿ø ¹®ÅÎÀ» ³Ñ¾î¾ß ÇÒ ÃÊÁ¶ÇÑ Áß´ÄÀºÀÌÀÇ ¼º±ÞÇÔÀ¸·Î ±¸Â÷ÇÑ ÀÌÇظ¦ ±¸ÇÑ´Ù.

È¥ÀÚ ¹ÌÄ£ ´ÄÀºÀ̶ó´Â ¸»ÀÌ µè±â ½È¾î¼­ ¡°³²ºÏ ÁöµµÀÚ È¸´ã ¼³¹®Áö¡±¸¦ ¸¸µé¾î¼­ 4°³¿ù µ¿¾È ±æ¹Ù´ÚÀ» Çì¸Å¾ú´Ù. ÀÀ´äÀÚµéÀº 500¸íÀ» ³Ñ¾î¼­ Áö±ÝÀº 1,003¸í¿¡ À̸£·¶´Ù(2010³â 1¿ù 12ÀÏ ÇöÀç). ±×·¯³ª ´ëÁßµéÀÌ ¿øÇÏ¿´´Ù°í ´ÜÈ£ÇÏ°í ¹«Á¤ÇÑ ¿ª»ç°¡ ±×°ÍÀ» Ç×»ó ì°Ü¼­ Èê·¯°£ °ÍÀº ¾Æ´Ï¾úÁö¸¸...................

6.25¶§ ÃʵîÇб³ 1Çг⠾¾ÆÀÌ¿´´ø ³»°¡ ¼¼¿ùÀÌ Èê·¯ Èê·¯ ³»ÀÏ ¸ð·¹¸é 67¼¼ÀÌ´Ù.

Á¦ 2Æí ¡±²Þ¡±Àº ³ª¿¡°Õ ÇǸ¦ ¸»¸®´Â ¾î¼³Ç ¿¬ÃâÀÇ ½Ãµµ¿´Áö¸¸, Çà¿© ³²ºÏ ÁöµµÀÚÀ̽ŠµÎ ºÐ²² Å« °á·Ê·Î ¡°´©¡±°¡ µÇÁö ¾Ê¾ÒÀ¸¸é ÇÑ´Ù.

³ªÀÇ ÁÖÀåÀº °£´Ü¸í·áÇÏ´Ù.

ù°: ¾î¶°ÇÑ »óȲ¿¡¼­¶óµµ ºÏÇÑÀÇ ÇÙÀº ´ÜÈ£È÷ Æó±â µÇ¾î¾ß ÇÑ´Ù.

ÆòÈ­ÇùÁ¤, üÀ纸Àå, ÇÙ Æó±â ÈÄ »õ·Î¿î ±¹°¡ °Ç¼³À» À§ÇÑ ±¹Á¦ Çù·Â ±â±Ý ¹× Â÷°ü È®º¸ÀÇ ±âȸ, ºÒ°¡Ä§ Á¶¾à µîÀ» ¿Ïº®ÇÑ ÇÙ Æó±â¿Í °ú°¨È÷ ±×·£µå ¹Ù°ÕÀ» ÅëÇؼ­ ¸Â¹Ù²Ù¶ó.

Áö±ÝÀ̾߸»·Î ºÏÇÑÀº ±â³ª±ä °í³­ÀÇ Ç౺À» Á¢°í Å»ÁøÇÑ ÀιÎÀ» Ãß½º¸£¸ç »õ·Î¿î ±¹°¡ °Ç¼³¿¡ ÀÓÇÒ ¶§ÀÌ´Ù.

¹ÎÁ·ÀÇ ´Ù¸¥ ¹ÝÂÊÀÎ Çѱ¹À» ÅëÇؼ­ ¶¸¶¸ÀÌ, ±×¸®°í ¼ÖÁ÷È÷ ±× Á¶°ÇÀ» Á¦½ÃÇÔÀÌ ³²ºÏȸ´ãÀÇ °£ÀýÇÑ ±×¸®°í Àý¹ÚÇÑ ÀǹÌÀÌ¸ç ¸ðµç ÀηùÀÇ ¹Ù·¥ÀÎ ÇÙ Æó±â¶ó´Â À§´ëÇÑ °ú¾÷ÀÇ Ãâ¹ßÀÌ´Ù.

µÑ°: 6ÀÚ È¸´ãÀÇ °á¿©µÈ Áø½Ç¼º ¿©ºÎ¸¦ Á¶½É½º·´°Ô °í¹ßÇÑ´Ù.

ÃÖ±Ù NHK°¡ °ø°³ÇÑ ¡°ºñ·Ï, ºÏÀÏ Çù»ó¡¦¡¦. ¾Ë·ÁÁöÁö ¾Ê´Â ÇÙ °ø¹æ ³ìÃë·Ï¡±¿¡¼­(±è À§¿øÀå°ú °íÀÌÁî¹Ì ÁØÀÌÄ¡·Î 2002³â 9¿ù ȸ´ã) ·¯½Ã¾Æ¿Í Áß±¹Àº ºÏÇÑÀÌ ÇÙÀ» °®´Â °Í¿¡ µ¿ÀÇ Çß´Ù°í ¸»ÇÑ °ÍÀ¸·Î º¸µµ µÆ´Ü´Ù. ³ª´Â Àϱ¹ÀÇ ¼ö»óÀÎ °íÀÌÁî¹Ì°¡ °ÅÁþ¸»À» Çß´Ù°í »ý°¢Áö´Â ¾Ê´Â´Ù.

UNÀº ÀÌ¿¡ °üÇØ Áø»óÀ» »ó¼¼ÇÏ°í ¸íÈ®ÇÏ°Ô Á¶»çÇØ¾ß ÇÒ Ã¥ÀÓ°ú Àǹ«°¡ ÀÖ°í, ÀÌ°ÍÀÌ »ç½ÇÀ̶ó¸é Áö±Ý±îÁöÀÇ 6ÀÚ È¸´ã, ¾ÕÀ¸·Î ÇÑÂü °¡¾ßÇÒ 6ÀÚ È¸´ãÀÇ ¿ª»çÀû Àǹ̴ ¹«¾ùÀ̶õ ¸»Àΰ¡? ÀÌ Áø½Ç ¾ø´Â Çã¸ÁÇÑ ¿¬±Ø ¼Ó¿¡ ¹Ì±¹Àº ¹«¾ùÀ» »ý°¢ÇÏ°í ÀÖÀ»±î?

¼Â°: ¿ì¸®°°ÀÌ ÇÏ·ç ¹ú¾î¼­ ÇϷ縦 ¸Ô°í »ç´Â Èûµç À̹λýÈ°À» ¹Ì±¹¸»·Î "Hand to Mouth"¶ó°í ÇÑ´Ü´Ù. ³» ÀÌ ¾È°£ÈûÀÌ ¸Á·ÉÀ̶ó°í ÆïÇÏÇÑ´Ù¸é ³ª´Â ¿Ö ÀÌ ÁþÀ» ½ÃÀÛÇßÀ»±î?

ÀÌ ¼¼»óÀÇ ÇÙÀ» ¾ø¾Ö º¸ÀÚ´Â ¿Â ÀηùÀÇ ¿°¿øÀÌ ¿ì¸® ÇѹÎÁ·(³²°ú ºÏ, ºÏ°ú ³²)ÀÇ ¼ÕÀ¸·Î ±× ÀÛ¾÷ÀÌ ½ÃÀÛµÉ ¼ö ÀÖÁö ¾ÊÀ»±î ÇÏ´Â È®½ÇÇÑ ½Ç¸¶¸®¸¦ º¸°í ¹ÌÃÆ´Ù°í ³ª´Â °í¹éÇÑ´Ù.

¹ÌÄ¡·Á¸é ¿ì¸® ±³¹Î ¸ðµÎ°¡ ¹ÌÃĺ¸ÀÚ. ¿ì¸® ¸ðµÎ°¡ Á¤»óÀÎ ÆÇÁ¤À» ¹ÞÀ» ¶§ ¿ì¸®ÀÇ ²Þµµ, ¿ì¸®ÀÇ Çö½ÇÀÇ ¿ª»ç°¡ µÉÁö ´©°¡ ¾Ë¸®¿À¡¦¡¦¡¦¡¦

Áø½Ç, Áø½Ç, Áø½Ç ¹ÙÅÁ ¾Æ·¡ ³²ºÏ 2ÀÚ È¸´ã

The 1492 Green Club

13-09 Saddle River Rd.

Fair Lawn, NJ 07416

¹é¿µÇö(Young H. Paek), ¹Ì±¹¸í: °í·¡°í±â ¹é

Cell: 201-925-0094 / (B) 201-794-3360 / Fax: 201-224-8232

E-mail : younglilac@yahoo.com

Note: °ü½ÉÀ» °®°í ÁöÁöÇÏ´Â ¸ðµç ºÐµéÀÇ ³²ºÏ Á¤»óȸ´ã ÁöÁö¶ó´Â °£´ÜÇÑ E-mail ¹× Fax °£ÀýÈ÷ ºÎŹµå¸³´Ï´Ù.

³²ºÏ ¾çÀÚ È¸´ã°ú ¹ÎÁ·ÀÇ ¼Ò¸Á

(1Æí, 2ÆíÀ» ¸¶Ä¡¸ç¡¦¡¦.)

2010³â 2¿ù 3ÀÏ

* ¹ÎÁ·ÀÇ ¼Ò¸Á ³²ºÏ¾çÀÚȸ´ã ¿µ¾î¹ø¿ª¹®

NORTH-SOUTH KOREA BILATERAL TALKS:

--The Best Option for Dismantling Nuclear Weapons on the Korean Peninsula and the World

My Small but Great Wishes

1. Be aware that while the separation of two Koreas was done by others, the animosity and hatred between the two Koreas were nation-ruining and anti-national grief caused by ourselves.

2. Indeed before it¡¯s too late (before the start of US-North Korea talks), we must restore our national identity through the resumption of North-South or South-North bipartite talks and haul on the six-party talks.

3. North Korean leader Kim Jong-il should first propose North-South bilateral talks with sincerity that is our national wish. South Korean President Lee Myung-bak should agree and respond to the bilateral talks and resolve the issues of both national reconciliation and North Korean nuclear weapons programs at the same time in the Korean territory without an intervention from external powers.

At this critical time provided by heaven, the two leaders should fully realize the historical responsibility of showing that the Korean people has pursued only peace with vibrant action for the past five thousand years of history.

Truth and Fake of the Six-Party Talks

We heard from North Korean top negotiator that North Korea would never go back to the six-party talks. Some people could claim that the series of bustling itineraries of six-party talks for a long time only provided North Korea with enough time to develop nuclear weapons. Now we come to agree to the pessimistic view that the next step North Korea would take is the abandonment of the six-party talks since it already achieved its goals. Did we just waste the flight cost of US top negotiator Christopher Hill who traveled so frequently for the success of the six-party talks while North Korea only pretended to sleep with its enemies?

Bilateral Talks the Only Way Out

We have seen for the last several years that the big ship of ¡°six-party talks¡± cannot cruise well under six captains. I believe the most effective way of steering the big ship to the destination is the bilateral talks between the two Koreas. The superpowers participating in the six-party talks should do their best to assist the bilateral talks through patience, tolerance, various sanctions and coercion. The bilateral talks is the best option.

The Janus-faced Nuclear Dismantlement Issue and Loss and Gain Calculation

Let¡¯s daydream several ways of dismantling North Korean nuclear programs.

First, we can think about the scorched-earth policy, that is, destroying everything in North Korea in a flash of a lightning strike, to get rid of the nuclear weapons. But this option would never be approved by any one Korean out of 70 million Koreans because of the unimaginable human casualties and other damages resulting in the total destruction of the Korean peninsula.

Second, an ultra-peaceful measure that no one ever imagined before is that North Korea without hesitation accepts an immediate abandonment of its nuclear program and takes a step toward it at a reasonable condition¡¦A daydream!

Third, there are two realistic limitations on the current highly intensive arm-twisting UN sanctions in resolving North Korean nuclear issues. (Two track approaches are most confusing fake.)

(1) If we continue to tighten 25-million North Korean citizens who are already in a situation of death from hunger through endless economic sanctions, the aggravated starvation will expedite the death of North Koreans in the order of children, old and weak people, women, and poor ordinary citizens. So if we intend to kill the top 100 people in the North Korean Labor Party through death from hunger, how long will it take? This is really a futile approach. Where can we find the ¡°human rights spirit¡± that has been repeated by many self-eminent people with an air of superiority?

(2) After years of strenuous efforts, China set up its own historical perspective of Northeast Asia through ¡°North-East China History Correction Project¡±. Their historical view will be judged by historians of next generations. Out of many stories in the ¡°North-East China History Correction Project,¡± we noticed that it absorbed the history of Koguryu, the largest kingdom in the 5000 years of Korean history, into that of China. So China¡¯s intention is to help North Korea as its ethnic minority who is direct descendants of the Koguryu kingdom. The current US scheme to influence and put pressure on North Korea to dismantle nuclear programs through China is only a futile dream¡¦Chinese silent support for North Korea will continue at the level of not creating a massive death from starvation until the US gets exhausted.

Three Interlocking North Korean Nuclear Issues that Can Not be Separated

(1) A complete disablement of North Korean nuclear weapons program and denuclearization; (2) an absolute abandonment proclamation of nuclear weapons programs by Iran, Syria, Venezuela, etc. that are in a preparatory stage of nuclear development; (3) even though taking a long time around 10 to 20 years, a complete nuclear weapons dismantlement ROAD MAP by the current nuclear weapons States.

If we try to tackle the three huge issues one by one in a separate way, we have no choice but to return to the original point with no solution. Therefore, we should look for an approach through North-South Korea bilateral talks and dream about the day when human beings are permanently free from nuclear disaster. That is, a sincere ROAD MAP for the third issue will provide us with the most natural and undeniable validity to resolve the first and second issues. The tuning of North-South Korea bilateral talks is a key to solution for a complete conditional North Korean nuclear weapons abandonment. Let¡¯s acknowledge that this honest order of the move to dismantle North Korean nuclear weapons may not be just a dream but a reality.

Other Suggestions

North Korea has been getting a variety of sanctions from the international society. Looking into the basket of various sanctions, we found that North Korea deserved to get many of them as a matter of course, but there is a view that some sanctions are rather too excessive. North Korea has been impoverished year by year for a variety of reasons and now the country is in a state of devastation. Some say a general principle that North Korea chose the way by itself and got caught in its own trap. Others show more a sympathy on the situation. I do not want to be caught in the discussion to sort out which is right or wrong. I wish to start from the real situation of North Korea where women and children and the weak and ordinary people died from hunger every day.

Let¡¯s look at the recent history of the Korean peninsula for a moment. Since the late 19th century, the world Powers that tried to occupy the Korean peninsula caught in a bloody rivalry and finally in 1910 Korea was completely colonized by Japan that was the most shameful catastrophe in the 5,000 years of Korean history. We had just a moment of deep enthusiasm after liberation from Japan at the end of World War Two, but Korea was divided by external Powers regardless of its intention.

My message is that 70 million Korean people must recognize the historical reality that ¡°big-boned¡± superpowers starring in Korean soap opera of ordeals since late 19th century are still occupying the big portions of six-party-talks table. I¡¯m very concerned that we will be remaining in the sad history of the past, if the voice of world Powers controlling the course of six-party talks becomes louder.

I just want without meaning anything else that the six-party-talks nations need to pay more attention to the recent history of Korea. If North Korea agrees to a conditional dismantlement of its nuclear arsenal, what they desperately need is to reconstruct and reorganize the country plunged in the worst destitution.

One of my friends asked me, ¡°How big is the significance of the total nuclear dismantlement by not only North Korea but also other nations in a preparatory stage including their future share and the current nuclear States?¡± I answered, ¡°I would respond money-wise since we all like money. It would be around 7 trillion dollars in a modest and reserved way,¡± The current nuclear weapons are said to be able to turn the earth into ashes seven times, then when it comes to the value of 6 billion people, the real estates, and a variety of personal things altogether, the ¡°7 trillion dollars¡± seems to be too small and I must be a small-minded person.

Now, back to our main discussion, I¡¯d like to conclude my views on the issue. I very much wish that the six-party-talks powers who contributed to the sufferings of the Korean peninsula since the late 19th century would accept my opinion as a common sense based upon the historical background of Korea. My proposal is that the North Korean nuclear disarmament should be dealt by monetary assistance programs mixed with loans for reconstructing the country in a total destitution, not by a bargaining compensation in return for scrapping nuclear programs. At this point, we should be encouraged by the successful implementation of the other two interlocking nuclear issues?an absolute nuclear dismantlement proclamation by nations in a preparatory stage of nuclear development AND a complete nuclear weapons abandonment ROAD MAP by the current nuclear weapons States.

1) Monetary assistance and loans will be shared by 5 nations excluding North Korea.

2) South Korea as a North-South bilateral talks partner with the same blood should be able to fulfill the largest share of the assistance program.

3) The proposed figures came from a very unprofessional individual like me, so they can be revised.

4) The following fund will be installed over the 10 years and 20% of the fund should be repaid after 10 year deferment.

South Korea: $15 billion US dollars ($1.5 billion per year)--Natural

USA: $10 billion US dollars ($1 billion per year)?Cheap compared to the expenses of the US warfare in Iraq and Afghanistan

Japan: $12.5 billion US dollars ($1.25 billion per year)

Russia: $5 billion US dollars ($500 million per year)?Thanks.

China: $7 billion US dollars ($700 million per year)?the reason for being less share compared to its economic capability is due to its contribution to North Korea so far

Note: We should deduct $500 million dollars secretly paid by Mr. Kim Dae Jung from the total share of Korea--$15 billion dollars. (Calculation must be precise, so the Korean share is $14.5 billion dollars)

Humble Suggestions for the President of USA

While I welcome whole-heartedly the direct talks and active exchange programs between the US and North Korea in almost all areas, I absolutely oppose the bargaining talks with incentives in return for dismantling the North Korean nuclear weapons program. The cheap deal with North Korean nuclear weapons will disgrace the US image, as it reflects a notion that the US hands out oil and flour to a begging tin can printed with nuclear weapons. Can it be all? Such cheap bargaining practice will prompt the naughty countries to develop more low-quality nuclear weapons and thousands of them will be rolling around FOR SALE in this world.

How can you deal with all these nuclear weapons on sale? I made up my mind after watching you signed a nuclear disarmament agreement with Russia. Your historical initiative encouraged me to offer my proposal! Please pray for the North-South Korea bilateral talks. I very much wish that you could lift the economic and diplomatic sanctions against North Korea even for a period of up to 3 months and give your full support for the North-South Korea direct talks.

Humble Suggestions for the President of South Korea

Dear Honorable Mr. President,

Now the only thing left to you is to embrace everything. Some people may ask me to go the mental hospital. If I do not have a deep trust in you, I must go to the mental hospital.

I strongly believe that when the time comes, you could offer yourself without any personal motives as a sacrifice on the altar of Korean nation!! Abraham did not ask his servants when he decided to offer his own beloved son who is more precious than himself. Acceptance of the bilateral talks of North and South Korea must be a solitary decision. The sum of our small minds is our hope and pray for your courage.

With a deep bow to Seoul from a humble man living far away in the U.S.

Young Paek

The 1492 Green Club

13-09 Saddle River Road

Fair Lawn, NJ 07410

Cliffgardenflorist@verizon.net

ÀÌÀü±Û  ´ÙÀ½±Û  ¸ñ·Ï ¼öÁ¤ »èÁ¦

´º½º·Î¸¦¸»ÇÑ´Ù l ´º½º·Î ÁÖÀεDZâ l´º½º·Îȸ¿ø¾à°ü  l±¤°í¹®ÀÇ ±â»çÁ¦º¸ : newsroh@gmail.com lÁ¦È£ : ´º½º·Î l¹ßÇàÀÎ : æÅëùâ÷ lÆíÁýÀÎ : ÚÊܰ謠lû¼Ò³âº¸È£Ã¥ÀÓÀÚ : ÚÊÜ°è¬
Á¤±â°£Ç๰ µî·Ï¹øÈ£ : °æ±â¾Æ50133 lâ°£ÀÏ : 2010.06.05. l¹Ì±¹ : 6 Brookside Trail Monroe NY 11950 ¡¡Çѱ¹ : °æ±â °í¾ç½Ã Àϻ굿±¸ »êµÎ·Î 210 / ÀüÈ­ : 031)918-1942
´º½º·Î ¼¼»óÀÇ Ã¢À» ¿¬´Ù! Ä®·³À» ÀÐÀ¸¸é ´º½º°¡ º¸ÀδÙ!
Copyright(c) 2010 www.newsroh.com All rights reserved.